Cold

Miracles in December
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alone..."

 

Lay chuckled bitterly before landing his body on the sofa. He checked his papers filled with song lyrics and stood up once more, going to his piano. He sat down and slowly started to play the piano. It was a sad melody and it sounded like it was mourning. The Chinese kept playing the piano until he fainted.

 

"Yixing~ Ireona~"

That sweet calling voice. It was from none other than Suho. Lay rubbed his eyes before opened it to see his lover's beautiful face, almost giving him a kiss until he was shoved away lightly. The Chinese pouted a bit and raised one eyebrow, but his beautiful lover just giggled.

"Smelly~ Go to shower, you stinky!" He nagged.

"Arasso, yeobo, but I want a kiss!" Lay protest. Suho sighed before giving him a light peck on the cheek.

"Go, then i'll give in on this," Suho cooed, pointing to his lips and smiled cutely as he got up to prepare breakfast.

 

--

 

"One last...final touch...DONE!"

"Oh~ It's so pretty~" "Which one is pretty?"

"Of course it's you, yeobo~"

"Of course i'm pretty," and they both bursted into laughters.

"Merry Chrismas, jagiya~" Suho wished, happily gave his lover a peck on the lips. Lay wanted more, so they ended up kissing like no tomorrow.

 

"Yeobo...i'm coming..."

Lay coughed out blood, then laughed like it was nothing serious. However, his condition

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter