Chapter 3: Warnings

Baekhyun, My Angel

thanks for the lovely upvotes! words in italic is thoughts.

Chapter 3 : Warnings

 

*

 

 

Tiffany walks in timidly into the class as the girls in the class came in talking about her. They eyed at Tiffany as they rolled their eyes, " she's such a ! Calling a cutiepie to side her?"

" She thinks she will be protected by her prince charming?" 

" tsk, her 'prince' isn't here to rescue her."

" look at her, so fake. What if she's from america? I never ever heard her speaking english before!"

" she . that's the only explaination." The leader chuckled as Tiffany clutch the strap of her bag tightly, keeping her head low.

isn't it best just to keep quiet? Tiffany thought as she heard something. 

 

and get bullied, genius. Tiffany frowned as she kept hearing Baekhyun's words echoing in her mind, go away. She thought in annoyance as she receive no reply, she went on flipping through her assessment books for revision for the incoming test. 

The bell rang as many students rushed into their classroom to prevent being late and getting detention. 

Baekhyun rushed into the classroom panting as the teacher frowned at him, " first day and late already?" 

Baekhyun bowed apologetically as he spoke, " i had to get my books and things ready in the office, so I was late." 

 

The teacher nodded in response as she said again, " find a seat. There won't be next time being late. If you're late, straight away detention understand?" The teacher spoke as Baekhyun bit his lower lip as he scanned his eyes through the class as some of the girls eyed Baekhyun seductively to get him to sit next to them. But Baekhyun isn't gonna sit next to a stranger, he made his way towards a girl at the corner as he spoke. 

" hey genius." He spoke as Tiffany shot her head up as she found Baekhyun grinning as he placed his books on the tables. 

The girls in the class was already glaring at Tiffany, ready to pounce on her anytime. 

" why are you here?" Tiffany whispered as soon as the teacher diverted his attention away from them.

" be your 24 guardian angel of course." Baekhyun winked playfully at Tiffany as Tiffany rolled her eyes.

" i hope you guys were just introducing yourself to each other, not flirting." The teacher spoke with a sacastic tone in her voice as the students diverted their attention to Baekhyun and Tiffany at the corner.

" yeah, we are. Continue please." Baekhyun spoke as he put on a calm image when he is gonna explode of anger inside.

 

 

--

 

 

" wow, i swear. I could literally slap the teacher if i could." Baekhyun spitted as Tiffany scoffed at him, " go slap then. " 

" i would go to hell." Baekhyun spoke as Tiffany laughed, " are you kidding?" 

Baekhyun looked at her, " that's abuse. I would go to hell of course, go where. Heaven?!" Tiffany smiled, " hahaha, you're too hilarious!" Tiffany laughed as Baekhyun rolled his eyes, " oh god, you..." 

go on flirting tiffany. 

Baekhyun frowned, he heard someone. " oh no." Tiffany looked at him innocently, " what?" 

" have you heard it? " Baekhyun frowned, " you better watch out. I can't be 24 hours watching you." Baekhyun warned as Tiffany laughed, " didn't you say you're my 24hour guardian angel?" 

Baekhyun changed his expression as he spoke seriously, " do I look like I'm joking?" Tiffany gulped as she watched Baekhyun's serious expression, " yeah, I will." 

" is there something wrong?" Tiffany asked as Baekhyun denied, " no. Just reminding you. I will go out with Kai and the rest. I think you know." Baekhyun spoke as Tiffany watched girls running over the hallway as 6 guys appeared. 

" hey fany." Luhan smiled as Tiffany smiled back sweetly. 

Baekhyun eyed the two as took his bag as he said, " i will be going with the guys. And... take care." Baekhyun bit his lower lip as he leave alongside with the guys. His words left Tiffany bewildered as his words kept echoing in her mind.

take care

take care

take care

Oh god, baekhyun. What have you done?

what have i done.

Tiffany faceplamed herself as she took her bag as she left the school.

 

--

 

" hey fanyy~~" Yuri cooed as Tiffany looked at her weirdly, " what's wrong with you? Have you eaten the wrong medicine?" 

Yuri is still out of town, of course. 

" nope. I'm just in a happy mood!" Yuri squealed through the computer screen. Tiffany chuckled, " what?" She asked as Yuri smiled sweetly as Tiffany heard a sound coming from the background of Yuri's hotel room. 

" yuri, where are you?" It sounds like Kai.

" wow, what happened. Did you guys have ." Tiffany asked as Yuri widened her eyes, " what?! It couldn't be! Y-hey jongin." Yuri pecked Kai's cheek as he backhugged her. Tiffany showed the disgusted face as Kai chuckled.

" how's life with baekhyun?" Kai asked as Yuri asked.

" who is baekhyun?" Yuri asked as she eyed at Tiffany suspiciously.

 

" yah, Kai!" Tiffany glared at him through the camera as Yuri kept persuading Kai to tell her who exactly is Baekhyun.

" her new friend. Boy friend." Kai spoke as Tiffany widened her eyes as Yuri's jaws dropped.

" boyfriend?!" Yuri glared at Tiffany playfully as she chuckled, " i can't wait to meet that baekhyun." 

" he's pretty cute." Kai commented as Tiffany glared at Kai.

 

" Yah! H-" Tiffany tried to explain to Yuri as Kai cutted in her words as he eyed Tiffany playfully.

" let's go~" Kai whined as Yuri turned to Tiffany, " you better explain when I come back later. Or I will chop your head off."

" Kai's saying nonsense!" Tiffany denied as Yuri waved, " bye!" 

Tiffany sighed, oh boy.

 

 

--

 

a/n: 

sorry for not updating for long! 

i'll definately try to update as much as i can during the june holidays, before the start of my busy school again -.-

leave a comment or upvote alright? 

i've already got it all planned out /evilsmirks