With You

Because Of You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey, I know I'm not the best person but I just want to tell you that you have been 'the one' for me. I don't know if you feel the same but it's okay. Because of you, I was able to live my life properly, be it nice or not.

 

Remember that time when you tripped on my pencil? I stood up from my seat, trying to get a hold of you to prevent you from falling but failed miserably and ended up falling on top of you. Yeah well, I just wanted to say that you looked really cute with your confused expression and that explains I suddenly burst out laughing. That was my first actual real laugh that year. I didn't even fake it and it was all because of you so thank you, Jongin.

 

Oh and remember when you saw me in the hospital and I ran away from you? The next day you asked me why I was there and why I ran but I kept quiet and just smiled. I was so glad you didn't push it and ask again. I didn't want to tell you that I had a condition and that I had to go for a checkup at least once a month. I didn't want to tell you that I had to take meds once a day to keep me 'sane'. I also didn't want to tell you that on that very day, I stopped taking the meds and I stopped going to the checkups. I don't think I needed too because I had you. You kept me sane and very happy too.

 

I love always being with you and when you don't text me or answer my calls, I get all worried and paranoid. I'll call you a million times if I have to until I hear your voice. And when you answer, I feel the weight fall off my shoulders.

 

But now, why aren't you texting me back? I mean, didn't you see it? You must have seen it. Was my message sent to you?  *sigh* You make me think a lot, Jongin and it hurts my head. Because of you, you make me merv

Please log in to read the full chapter