The 10 Goddesses

The 10 Goddesses

 

The white fluffy clouds were floating up on the sky astonishingly. But then, behind the clouds there was a kingdom where goddesses lived together peacefully. A queen named YoonMi ruled the Zaefraites Kingdom. She was known for her flawless face and her long slender pair of legs.

 

 

 

 


The Flozen Gate, which was located at the north side of the kingdom, was currently guarded by two 2nd rank goddesses. One of them was tanned while the other was a shorty.

 


“So…” the shorty said out of the blue.
“What??”
“Soooo…”
“mmhmm.. Soooo what??”
“Hmmm… So?” the shorty wiggling her eyebrows.


“OH!! GODDAMNIT!! Stop with the so…so thingy! Can you just say it?!”
“Hahahaha!! Chill Kwon, I’m just playing with you..”
“Geez… you’re so annoying Taeyeon!”
“Hehe.. Anyway, I’m actually wondering how things going on between you and Yoona?” The shorty goddess named Taeyeon said while gazing at the Rainizon River near the gate.


“Oh..Uhh.. errr.. w-we are f-fine.” The tanned goddess’ face now was red as the tomato and that didn’t go unnoticed by Taeyeon.

“Ahah!!! I knew it Yuri!! Yoona and you had a make up s*x last night right?” She nodded meekly. “Now pay up!! You and Sooyoung lost our bet!”

 

Before Yuri could protest, two goddesses flew and stopped in front of them.

“Hey, Queen Yoonmi wants to see you both.”
“Huh?! The both of us? What abo—” Taeyeon asked but then her words were cut off. “Don’t worry, we are taking over your shift. Now go! Before she…” Taeyeon and Yuri immediately left the Flozen Gate and headed to the palace.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------*****-----------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two goddesses arrived at the palace and shocked to see their girlfriends and friends are there too. “Sooyeon? Owh! All of you got called by the Queen too?” Taeyeon said as she took a seat beside her girlfriend. All of them nodded their head. Soon, Queen YoonMi appeared, all the goddesses bowed politely to greet her.

Being the oldest, Taeyeon decided to asked the queen. “Your highness, may I know why did you call all of us to come here?”The queen just smiled and then another goddess entered the chamber and upon receiving a nod from the queen, she started speaking.

 

 

“After a week of investigating, we found out that 2nd rank guard Kim Taeyeon and Jung Sooyeon are actually the main culprit for the ruckuses that happen at the South and West gates of the kingdom. In addition, Lee Sunkyu, Kim Hyoyeon, Hwang Miyoung, Kwon Yuri, Choi Sooyoung, Im Yoona, Seo Joohyun and Jung Soojung were involved with their plan. Thus, All of you are punished to be send down to the earth forever”

 

 

Shocked were written on their faces.

“Nonsense!!!”
“Your Highness!! We are innocent!!!” Sunkyu said.
“This is Bullsh!ts!!!” that was Sooyoung.
“My sister will never be part of the Devil Cyflips!!” Soojung said defending her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The 8 goddesses were protesting but Taeyeon and Sooyeon just kept silence. Until one point, a few 1st and 2nd rank guard came over to calm them up.

“Taeyeon unnie! Sooyeon Unnie! Say something!!” Soojung yelled whilst being held by one of the guard.

 

“Y-your highness, Do you by any chance have an evidence that conclude all of us are guilty??” Taeyeon voiced out calmly.
“Yes I do.” The queen flickered her fingers and a bird flew to her. The bird’s left eye change to green and an image filled the chamber. It was an image of 11 goddesses hanging out together. “She is one of the commanders in the Devil Cyflips” the queen said as she pointed to the goddess which is not present in the chamber.

“Joohyo?! No Way!! She said she is a goddess from Xyfreme! There must be a mistake!”

“Taeyeon, You are the 2nd rank guard, don’t you know where is Xyfreme located at?”

“N-no I don’t.”

“Xyfreme is on the north side of Devil Cyflips Kingdom. It’s actually a province area with the majority of them is a fighters.”

“But still, that doesn’t confirm that all of us are guilty.” Sooyeon said coldly.

“We found a piece of paper that has all the plans to destroy this kingdom in your house.” The queen’s assistant butted in.

“We..we are f-framed your highness!! There is a conspiracy!! We know nothing about the things happen at the south and west gate!”

“I’m sorry I can’t help you girls. Rules are rules. Goodbye from me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She clapped her hands and a portal appeared at the corner of the room.

 

The guards pulled Taeyeon, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyeon, Sunkyu and Miyoung to the portal and threw them in. After a minute, it’s Sooyoung and Yoona’s turn. “If I ever come back here, I promise to take revenge on this false accusation” Sooyoung remarked before they threw her in.

A minute pass by and they threw Joohyun into the portal. Since the queen favored Krystal so much like the latter was her daughter, she decided to grant her a wish. “Any last word or maybe a wish before you are send down to the earth?”

“Ju-just…Let me and Sooyeon be sisters like in here.. that’s all I wanted, for the two of us remain as sisters.”
“Very well then.” The guard threw Soojung a few minutes after Joohyun was threw.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------*******************------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The first 6 goddesses that was thrown down to the earth was born on the year 1989. The next 2 was born on the year 1990, Joohyun and Soojung were born on 1991 and 1994 respectively. As requested by Soojung, the Jung Sisters remained sisters.

The 10 Goddesses met with each other again at SM Entertainment building as they were trainees there. In 2007, all off them minus Soojung debut as group named Girls Generation and an invincible chain that chained all of them together which is called Soshi Bond is getting tighter every single day with the help of the Queen of the goddesses.

Their past life as a goddess was still remain a secret eventhough the real culprit had been captured. No one knew the truth about things happened above the clouds anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

--THE END—

 

 


A/N: The story is finished!! Hehehe thanks for reading this, I’m sorry if some of the things above doesn’t really make any sense. Owh!! By the way, the crappy name [Zaefraites Kingdom, Devil Cyflips Kingdom, Xyfreme, Flozen Gate, Rainizon River] is purely fictional. I just create random names lol :P Thanks Again for reading this!! :D Leave a comment preeaasee!~ kekekeke xD