First Snow

First Snow

 

Minho looked at his calendar. “It’s Christmas.” He mumbled to himself softly.

 

He took out his phone and dialed Shin Hye’s number.

 

“Shin hye ah! It’s Minho oppa! Can you come to my apartment now? Be careful and make sure no one sees you! You know, those paparazzi are really annoying.” Shin Hye, though stunned but answered that she will be right there.

 

“Annyeong oppa! I bought some chocolates on the way~ Let’s eat them and have a sweet Christmas!” Shin Hye said with a gentle smile.

 

“Merry Christmas, my love.”

 

Shin Hye giggled and gave Minho a gentle whack on his shoulder.

 

“Eyy Oppa! Stop teasing me! How am I oppa’s love? Seriou-”

 

Minho placed his finger on Shin Hye’s lips, hushing her up and pulled her in for a hug.

 

“I miss you. I think of you everyday. I miss holding your hand. I miss hugging you. I miss teasing you. Most importantly, I miss loving you. Shin Hye ah, what to do?” Min Ho said as he gently rests his head against Shin Hye.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“Shin Hye ah, will you accept me? Oppa might not be the best man for you and we might have to go through a lot of hardships and challenges together. But will you hold on to my hand?”

 

Shin Hye broke the hug and reached for Min Ho’s hand. “Hmm I always liked thrillers and challenging myself.”

 

“Alright. Then let’s watch thrillers together!” Min Ho smiled widely and gave Shin Hye a peck on her cheek.

 

Smiling widely, Shin Hye asked why did Min Ho called her here.

 

“Because Christmas is when I spend time with someone call ‘my love’.”

 

As they looked into each other’s eyes, they knew that they are made for each other.

 

“Omo Oppa!! It’s snowing!” Shin Hye exclaimed as she looked out of the window.

 

“It’s first snow. Merry Christmas, Park Shin Hye.”

 

“Merry Christmas, Lee Min Ho.”