Movie date

Movie date

You agreed to go to a movie date with Minseok. He told you that he'll just be waiting infront of the cinema because he can't pick you up from your house. You agreed and went to the said cinema after preparing.

When you got to the cinema, you saw a lot of people that seemed to be having a commotion taking pictures and such. You thought that it could be your boyfriend, Xiumin so you went closer to look. But to your surprise, you saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol entertaining some fans while slowly walking. They catched a glance at you and smiled as if they're trying to tell you something. You felt your phone vibrated. You received a text message from Xiumin that says Chanyeol and Baekhyun were only there to help him distract the fans. You smiled and your phone vibrates once again. He's now calling you and told you to turn around and look for him but you failed. Then he told you that he's wearing a red hoodie and a pair of black pants. You looked around and only saw a girl with long curly hair wearing red hoodie and a pair of pants so you walked to her closely.

You tried so hard to suppress your laughter as you slowly recognize it was him. He smiled at you awkwardly that made you laugh even harder. He suddenly held your hand and kissed it that made you blush and silent. He wasn't really as sweet like this, but he sure is very romantic at times" you think. He smiled and showed you the food he bought while waiting for you. You were shocked to see he actually bought a box of pizza and a large cola for just the both of you. "I know you're not into eating heavy breakfast. You have to eat something appropriate before eating popcorns, okay?

You both enjoyed the rom-com movie you watched and xiumin was taking care of you the whole time. He held your hand while walking you home. "I'll miss you. I think we'll be busy again this time. We'll be having concerts in the future" he told you sadly. You hugged him and he hugged you back but to your surprise, he pulled away from your hug after a few seconds. You lowered your head because you felt he was about to tell you something that could break your heart. 

"I love you. I really do. Please be in love with someone else. You're the only one I imagined I could spend my lifetime with but please understand my situation. I need to break up with you for now, baby." Then tears came rushing down your cheeks. "I love you and I always will." And then he kissed you. You felt his love and longing for you wholeheartedly while sharing a kiss. He looked straightly into your eyes and forced himself to smile at you. He brushed your tears. "I don't want to see you cry again but I also can't stand to make you wait for me because of my tight schedule. Have a good life, my love! I'll always keep you in my heart"