Chapter 12

A Winter Miracle

Here it is.... how 'bout that. I actually updated in a timely manner. 8D

Enjoy! *this is the last chapter*

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A Winter Miracle – Chapter 12

 

He didn’t want to go home.

 

He stalled by going to Martha’s and hearing her gush about how it was time Michael made her a grandmother. And how Amy had been hinting that she may in fact be expecting.

 

At some point he realized he had to go back home and call Amy to bring Daesung and Seungri by the house.

 

“Mark dear, here this if for you. Dinner for tonight, I just thought, well…. You know” the older woman smiled and patted his arm as she handed him a bag of food. “Thank you so much Martha.”

 

Walking the short distance to his truck, he placed the food on the passenger seat and slowly got his old truck going.

 

“What the—” he paused as he pulled into his house. Why was Jiyong’s car still there? Did something happen? Maybe there was something wrong with the car?

 

Parking and turning off his truck, Seunghyun quickly got out and half ran to the house.

 

A few feet before the steps to his porch the door slammed open and a body sprinted out and ran to him colliding bodily with him.

 

The sweet smell of the man wrapped around him invaded him and he involuntarily closed his eyes as his arms automatically wrapped around him.

 

“I couldn’t…”

 

The whispered words brought him back to reality.

 

“I couldn’t leave. I talked to my best friend and he essentially knocked some sense into me. I’m an idiot for thinking that I could leave you. God I love you Seunghyun. I love you so much” Jiyong spoke quickly as the arms tightened around him.

 

His heart swelled in size and he turned to kiss Jiyong.

 

Jiyong gasped as Seunghyun kissed him, pulling away he smiled turning to be able to better look at Seunghyun, before reaching up and pulling him down into a kiss once more.

 

“I’m so glad you didn’t leave. So glad” Seunghyun as he pecked Jiyong’s lips “I love you. I love you so much” he continued to murmur as he planted kisses on every inch of Jiyong’s face.

 

Giggling Jiyong reached up with a soft hand placed it on Seunghyun’s cheek stopping him from continuing.

 

“I probably should have asked though. Is it okay if I stay here? Stay here with you? I can help you with bills and stuff. I can—” “Shhh” Seunghyun placed a finger on Jiyong’s lips stopping him from babbling, “Of course you’re welcome to stay.”

 

The light of a pair of headlights distracted them from each other. Seeing a four door car drive into the driveway Seunghyun mentally thanked Amy for having foresight to bring the kids, otherwise he was sure he would have been too busy with Jiyong otherwise.

 

“HYUNG!”

 

The two boys screamed enthusiastically as they barreled their way to the couple. Both jumping into Jiyong’s arms. Causing both older men to laugh.

 

Stepping away Seunghyun went to thank the woman for watching the kids after getting out of school.

 

“Looks like I wont be needed anymore” she joked with a fake pout as she patted Seunghyun’s arm. “Sorry, please forgive me” Seunghyun smiled at her.

“He’ll be good for you Mark, you’re a different man with him around. A better man, don’t ever let him walk away from you while you still love each other.” Getting back into her car she lowered the window and smiled impishly at him “If you need a babysitter don’t hesitate to call me. Michael and I won’t mind watching the two rascals for an evening. Unless you two are comfortable being close with them in the house.”

 

“Whatever Amy. Drive safe, I’ll call you if we need you” Seunghyun lightly tapped her door before walking to the house where Jiyong had ushered the two kids inside the house.

 

He reached out and wrapped his hand around Jiyong’s arm and pulled him against him once more laying a soft kiss on his lips. “Thank you” Seunghyun said as his fingers caressed Jiyong’s cheeks.

 

“For what?”

 

“For being my own personal miracle.”

 

Jiyong felt like he was suffocating, but in the best way possible. He turned his face and kissed Seunghyun’s palm.

 

“Hyungs are you done? We’re hungry” Seungri poked his head out the door, eyes beaming up at them.

 

“Yeah we are. Oh let me get Martha’s food. She made me dinner” Seunghyun nodded and walked back quickly to his truck to retrieve the food.

 

Walking into the house Seunghyun couldn’t help a warmth he’d hadn’t felt for a long time envelop him. Heating up the dinner the four of them ate happily gushing about the woman’s ability to cook.

 

As Jiyong put the kids to bed for another day of school Seunghyun lingered in the living room looking at the picture of his parents together.

 

“I did good, right mom?”

 

In the picture both parents continued to smile but Seunghyun could swear his mother had nodded and smiled even wider.

 

“And you will do even better” Jiyong murmured as he pressed his body close to Seunghyun, his arms wrapping around the man’s waist “Come on let’s go to bed.”

 

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well that's it all that's left is the epilogue. Maybe I can have that up a little later. 8)