You Hate So Much

Because I'm The One

Taekwoon groans and messes his hair up after his group's evaluation time on the stage. He groans and screams, alone. Only one person comes in his mind and he's much too angry to be thinking in a right mind. Without much pause, he runs to where Hongbin is and grab's the younger's arm, yanking him away from whatever he was doing. Hongbin, surprised with wide eyes, wondered if his friend just needed help but from the way Taekwoon's shoulder tenses, the silent but deadly air enforced in each step makes him try to pull away. Yet that gripping hand is relentless and the man owning it even more merciless at this crazed state. "You're a piece of ," he seethes, remembering what happened during their evaluation stage together. With that, Hongbin stops all struggle, heart broken to almost dusty pieces at the words Taekwoon threw at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No, I'm sorry, please," he screams desperately, trying so hard to pulls his hands away from the oncoming pain but alas, everyone knows how weak he really is. Weak in body, weak in mind. And so Hongbin screams and writhes and whimpers for the other to, "Please stop! It hurts!" But what does a man enraged care for pain or pleasure, he would only want to see Hongbin in pain so he could justify his anger. So Taekwoon continues to shower Hongbin in scalding hot water, only turning the hot water faucet on and pointing the shower head towards the curled up Hongbin. It didn't matter if they're still in their clothes, Taekwoon won't let it stop him from expressing and lashing out.

 

The boy thought Taekwoon was just going to give him a piece of the elder's mind. Probably would hit him on the shoulder lightyl like what Taekwoon always does but never would Hongbin imagine Taekwoon going berserk. Not in this way. When Taekwoon pulled him, Hongbin was ready to bust his ears off, would listen attentively to what the elders said. But when Taekwoon's hand grips tighter on his arm, hurting him, Hongbin wonders if something else is of the matter. And it is. "You're a piece of ," Taekwoon had seethed and the younger could feel all his resolve breaking down to the smallest pieces. He started crying around the part where Taekwoon again grips his arm at the tightest possible way, the forming bruise further provoked with the firm fingers digging in.

 

Taekwoon threw him against the wall before again deciding to drag Hongbin off to the spare shower in the training building. This time around, Taekwoon let's him go properly but at the few seconds after that, the elder pushes Hongbin towards the shower wall without care. Hongbin could feel his backside hitting the porcelain wall and stays put, curling himself to the corner and staying as far away as possible from the looming figure of Taekwoon. "Hyung," he whispers but earns a smack from the nearby soap that Taekwoon decides to throw at him. So he curls up again, hiding his body as well as he could, scared of what the other has in plan.

 

And that's when the hot water hits him. He tried his best to protect what's vital but at a moment of fear one couldn't possibly still remember the ABC. His palms goes up to cover his face, like whate everyone would do but the heat just won't cease and he screamed and whimpered. He begged towards the elder for mercy but Taekwoon just wouldn't listen; couldn't listen to a scared plea when his ears are blocked with the devil's whisper. It went on for more than 10 minutes, until Taekwoon could see that pale skin of the boy curled up in pain redden, raw from pain and head. But to Hongbin, the heat soaking in from the steam, the water heating his skin and the soaked clothes just felt like an eternity before it stopped. When the water finally stops getting pointed at him, he cries and sobs uncontrollably, hopeful that Taekwoon won't do it again.

 

Fear petrifies him to the spot when he hears the foot steps of Taekwoon walking away. He whimpers to himself and dares to look up, watching the ambling figure of the elder finally leaving the place. Biting his lip, he stands up again despite the sore. He contemplated running away now. Maybe he should tell the CEO he quits. But the evaluation's almost over and in an hour they would know the result of who will be debuting and who will have to quit. Hongbin prays in his silent soul he would get kicked out. Maybe that would be plausible enough for the sudden disappearance and he won't have to face the same wrath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hongbin, congratulations, you're accepted to be in the debuted group," the CEO happily announces. Hongbin, shocked, pained, scared, tries to cover up the fear in his face, biting his lip and lifting his hands up but decides to just nods and thank the boss of the company.

 

He could already feel Taekwoon's piercing glare from the side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------

oky bye bye this is choppy but i just want to hurry okay i have to go home in like 5 minutes or smthg...bye <3