Final

Shut Up! Flower Boy Band!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV
--------------------

     You are currently a popstar working under Sunny Entertainment. You have a rude and mean attitude, and you never talk. You don't share any information about you, and your bandmates hardly know anything about you. On camera, you show your natural straight face and let the leader of 'Virus' (your band name) speak. 

     It was a Wednesday, when the boss in Sunny Entertainment called you up to her office. You got ready and dressed in a casual outfit- A black hoodie and ripped white jeans, with a pair of sneakers. 

    You walk in and look at the back of your boss' chair. "What did you call me here for?" 

She twirls around, serious as usual, "You know the new band I added in our Entertainment??" 

I nod, "Eye Candy? Tch, cheesy name..." 

"Yes, Eye Candy. They just released their new song and they need another song, but they don't have a composer. Would you mind if you work with them to make another song?" 

I glared, "What if I don't want to do it?" 

"Well, I'll make you clean all the bathrooms he- no, scratch that. Or else you're going to get kicked out of our entertainment." She says, nodding her head

"Is composing a song for them seriously that important?" I scoffed, "And why does it have to be me? Theirs so many other composers out there, and yet you choose me."

"You have potential." She says, getting out of her chair, looking at the view with her back facing you.

She turns her head towards you after a couple seconds, "Go with the two boys there, they'll guide you their practice room." 

I nod and turn around just to see the the buuf men wearing a formal outfit with black shades. They nod and turn around, leading me to Eye Candy's room.

When we arrive, the boss walks up to the door, "I decided to come with you. I'm afraid that you may leave them" 

She opens the door slowly and quietly, listening to the boys playing their instruments. We all walk in, and she begins to speak, "Yah" 

They look up at her, then resume to playing their instruments, as if they didn't hear anything. 

She yells one more time and I walk up to them, getting one of the stands for their music sheets and throwing it in the corner of the room, so that no one would get hurt, "YAH SHE'S TRYING TO TALK TO YOU GUYS SO LISTEN." I said in a strict voice. 

They all look up at me with wide eyes and stop playing their instruments. They sigh, and the one with the electric guitar speaks up, "What do you want?" 

The boss glares at him, "Kwon JiHyuk." She pauses, "Here's your new composer." She gently pushes me toward them to be more seen and I shrug her arm away.

"Mwoh?" JiHyuk asks

"She's going to help you with your new song." She says calmly, "You have no say in it. She's your composer whether or-" 

"SHE'S NOT OUR COMPOSER. BYUNGHEE IS." Ji Hyuk yells and storms out the room.

I look at the teen in shock, "H-He k-knows who B-Byung H-hee is??" 

She sighs and nods, "Eye Candy is best friends with some dead guy named Byunghee..."

I clench my fists, "Don't say ByungHee is just 'some dead guy.' He's more important than that." I storm out of the room, loudly closing the door. 

I walk over to the girl's bathroom and splash my face with water. I look up at my reflection angrily, "He's. Not. Just. Some. Guy. Whose. Dead." I mumble

I walk out, bumping into a hard chest. I look up- Ji Hyuk. He scoffs and rolls his eyes, "Who do you think you are??" 

I scoff too and answer, "I'm a human being, excuse me. You may not know me, but I'm VERY important- If you actually knew me." I walked to my door, casually bumping his shoulder.

I stomp to my dorm and shut the door. I lay flat on my bed and scream in the pillow, slowly starting to form tears. I sniff and walk over to my desk, taking my music notebook out and a pencil and start jotting down lyrics for the song. 

It was 4 am and you were finally finished with the song. I printed out a copy of a music sheet for the electric guitar, bass, keyboard, and drums. I also pri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter