Chapter One

Our Love Brought Us To Marriage

Hong Ki opened his eyes and found himself in FT Island's van, all dressed up.

"Oh... I forgot. We have an interview along with Girl's Day. But... how did I get changed? Hm..." he said to himself.

"Hyung! You're awake!" Jae Jin said.

Hong Ki nodded and yawned. He flipped his hair so he could see around him. The usual was happening around him. Seung Hyun and Min Hwan were playing around and Jong Hun was writing down lyrics onto a paper. And Jae Jin was staring at Hong Ki the whole entire ride. The car stopped and the door opened. A huge crowd of Primadonnas came rushing to them, asking for autographs, trying to touch them, and passing down gifts. Hong Ki just stared ahead and entered the building. He spotted Girl's Day and blushed when he saw Min Ah. Min Ah and the rest spotted FT Island and waved.

"Hi oppa!" Min Ah joked.

Hong Ki decided to joke back and said, "Hello baby!"

Min Ah giggled and the rest of FT Island teased Hong Ki. Hong Ki just smirked and hit them lightly. A cameraman called the groups and asked them to enter the media room.

"Well, we are now here with FT Island and Girl's Day! DAI5Y'S and Primadonnas, are you out there?!"

A huge "YES!" came from the audience and the host just smiled.

"Okay. So why don't we introduce you guys just in case there are new people out there who are watching."

She passed the mic to Jong Hun and he started.

"Hello. I am y leader, Jong Hun and I play the guitar and piano." he said in funny english. He then passed it down.

"Hi. I am baby drummer Min Hwan!" he said in a cheerful voice. He giggled and passed it down to Jae Jin.

"Hey there! I am bass and vocal Jae Jin!"

"Hey, lead vocal Hong Ki here!"

"Guitar and rap, Seung Hyun! Hi!"

"Kya!~ Such handsome guys. What is the age range?"

"18-21." Jong Hun said.

"Wow... So young but yet so talented. Now... To Girl's Day!" she said as she passed the mic down to Sojin.

"So Jin here! Leader and lead vocal~"

"Ji Hae overe here! Vocal and rap."

"Hello! I am Min Ah! Main vocal."

"Hi! I'm Yura and my positions are vocal and rap."

"My name is Hye Ri and I'm vocal."

"Wow. So pretty. And I'm guessing you guys are around 17-25?"

"Yes." So Jin said.

The host smiled and pointed to a person holding a mic and clipboard.

"See that person over there? She will interview you guys. I'll be back after your interview. Bye~"

The host left and the interviewer tested the mic.

"Hello~ Okay. I have a question for Choi Jong Hun. How is you upcoming movie going?"

Jong Hun chuckled and smiled.

"It's great. The cast and crew are nice and the movie is going smoothly so far. We're almost done." he replied.

"That's great. Min Hwan-ah, do you feel even stronger when you play fast rock music on the drums?"

Min Hwan bit his lip.

"Yes, yes, I do."

"Aha. That's good. I can tell you have big and strong muscles. Now, Hong Ki and Min Ah, I've noticed that you guys keep looking at each other. Hong Ki, is there a reason why you called her on 100 Points Out Of 100 Points?"

"Well... Not really..."

"I see. You guys had a sweet moment over there. Min Ah, are you in Hong Ki in love?"

Dead silence.