Xiuhan & Taohun

Chaotic Ships

 

 

 

“BAOZIII! Minmin~” Luhan’s voice filters through the walls, “Let’s go get bubble tea!”

 

Baekhyun immediately bounces up from his sprawled position on his comfortable bed.

 

“Did Luhan hyung just say he was going to get bubble tea… with Minseok hyung?” Baekhyun asks, looking over to his roommate. He gets a quirked eyebrow and a nod.

 

“NOOOOOO!” Baekhyun shouts as he runs out of the room like a maniac mumbling curses about how bubble tea was a hunhan thing, not a xiuhan thing.

 

He bursts into Luhan’s room where he sees Luhan pulling Xiumin’s arm. They both turn their heads to the intruder, looking at Baekhyun’s disheveled appearance.

 

“You guys are going to drink bubble tea?!”

 

Luhan nods blankly.

 

“As in… together?” Baekhyun interrogates, narrowing his eyes.

 

Luhan raises his brow, “Yes…” and answers hesitantly.

 

“Okay, I will be right back!” Baekhyun states, running back out of the room.

 

He runs to the kitchen to only see Kyungsoo diligently cleaning the already spotless counter.

 

“Hey Baek, are you busy? Wanna help---”

 

“Can’t. I’m looking for someone,” and he slips out of the room, leaving the dumbfounded vocalist.

 

He then checks the living room. Not here.

 

He goes down the hall, knocking and trudging his way into s rooms.

 

Sulay’s room. Not here either, but Baekhyun lets out a squeal when he saw them on the piano keyboard together.

 

That means the only room left, would be Kris’.

 

Marching to said room, he knocks politely.

 

“Come in.”

 

“Hey Kri-- SEHUN! There you are!”

 

Sehun and Tao both look up from the magazine that they were flipping through.

 

“Hey Baek hyung.”

 

“Don’t ‘Baek hyung’ me. Go get dressed now! We’re going to get bubble tea with Luhan and Xiumin hyung.”

 

Sehun stares blankly at Baekhyun’s request and turns back to his magazine.

 

“Don’t want to,” is all he says.

 

Flabbergasted, Baekhyun shouts, “What?! Why not!?”

 

“We’re going to go play some b-ball after looking over this magazine. Did you know they actually wrote that you liked a girl that looks great in jeans. Wow gege,” Tao casually interrupts.

 

Sehun laughs heartily, giving Tao a high-five.

 

In any other instance, Baekhyun would have ran over and slapped the badoozi out of their resident maknaes. But, this was a dire situation. Xiuhan and Taohun were happening!

 

“We’re going now, Baek! If you want something just text me your order and I’ll bring it back for you!”

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” Baekhyun fell to the floor, grabbing his face, like he was shriveling away.

 

“Uh… wanna go now?”

 

And Baek watches the two maknaes walk out of the room in b-ball attire. He’s still sprawled across the floor, weeping.

 

“Baek, please. If you’re going to have a mental breakdown, at least do it in your own room. You didn’t shower last night, and I don’t want your stank to get all over my carpet.”

 

Damn you, Kris.

 

 

A/N: Yeah........lolol idk what this is about but yeah....hope you guys enjoyed reading this LOLOL. Comment below to tell me what you thought of it :D