Chapter 1

I Want This To Be More Than A Friendship
Please log in to read the full chapter

You have been friends with Jay for so many years now.  You met at a dance compitition and have been friends ever since that day.  You hung out whenever Jay wasn't busy with working.  When you met Jay you were still a rookie at dancing but now you dance like a pro, all thanks to Jay's help over the years.  You hated keeping secrets from Jay, but there is one secret you have been hiding, you are in love with him.  It's finally time to let him know how you feel, whether he feels the same or not.  No more keeping these feelings hidden from him, it's time to confess your love.

 

It was just another sunny afternoon.  You were hanging out at Jay's house watching some dance videos online with him.  Jay stared at the screen, looking so focused.  Usually you did too, but not today.  Today all you could think about was what Jay's reaction would be once you told him you had feelings for him.  You think to yourself, "will he say he feels the same way? but what if he doesn't? will this ruin our friendship forever?"  You begin to re-think your decision about confessing your feelings.  You don't want this to be something that ends your friendship if he doesn't feel the same way.  You had watched the MTV show Friendzone many times and some of those friendships ended after the confession when the other friend didn't have the same feelings for the one who confessed.  You didnt't want that to happen to you too.

 

You begin tapping your fingers nervously against your thigh.  All of a sudden you feel really hot and you begin to feel a bit sick to your stomach.  Your nerves are really starting to get to you now.  Jay glances over at you with a worried look on his face, "(Your name), you feelin' alright?"  "Oh, uh

Please log in to read the full chapter