Final

All I Want For Christmas Is You

I don't want a lot for Christmas 

There is just one thing I need 

I don't care about those presents 

Underneath the Christmas tree 

I just want you for my own 

More than you could ever know 

Make my wish come true 

All I want for Christmas Is you

I won't ask for much this Christmas 

I won't even wish for snow 

No I'm just gonna keep on waiting 

Underneath the mistletoe

There's no sense in hanging stocking 

There upon the fireplace cause 

Santa here won't make me happy With a toy on Christmas Day 

I just want you here tonight 

Holding on to me so tight 

What more can I do? 

You know that all I want for Christmas is you

And all the lights are shining So brightly everywhere 

And the sound of children's Laughter fills the air 

And everyone is singing 

I can hear those sleigh bells ringing 

Santa, won't you bring me the one I really love? Won't you please bring my baby to me?

I don't want a lot for Christmas 

This is all I'm asking for 

No I just want to see my baby 

Standing right outside my door 

Oh, I just want you for my own 

More than you could ever know 

Make my wish come true 

You know that all I want for Christmas  

All I want for Christmas 

Christmas is you~

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

He watched happily as Seunghyun come to the living room with 2 boxes. He want to help but Seunghyun said 'No' and told him to just sit in the couch, and he did.

Once done with his Christmas tree, Seunghyun opened the second box containing decorative lights and baubles that you can hang on the Christmas tree branches. Daesung got up from where he was sitting and walked to the fireplace, turn it on and join Seunghyun who is now decorating the Christmas tree.

"I told you to just sit down there and let me finish the Christmas tree."

"I want to help you." He pouting to make Seunghyun let him join him decorate the Christmas tree.

"Don't pout like that Daesung-ah." Seunghyun smiled. He shifted slightly from his position to give Daesung a space to join him.

They finished the Christmas tree and stood a little away from the Christmas tree in order to see the whole Christmas tree. Seunghyun put his arm around Daesung's shoulders and kissed his head.

"Seunghyun,"

"Yes?"

"We forgot the star." Seunghyun then realize they have not been put the star at the top of the Christmas tree. He was looking for the star in the box. Found it, he pulled a chair from the kitchen and stood on it, carefully not to fall. But suddenly...........

BRUUUKKK

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

Daesung wake up with panting breath and sweat rolling down his body. Nightmare. Again.

He looked at the clock on his desk 9:09 AM and realized that today is Christmas Eve. He got out of bed and walk to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Finish it, he walked through the living room to the bathroom. He stopped at the corner next to the fireplace where usually the Christmas tree located. But now was empty. Christmas trees should have been there since 24 days ago, but Daesung lazy to assemble and decorate the Christmas tree.

He walked back to the bathroom. Stepping into the bathroom, he immediately remove the clothes that covers his beautiful chocolate skin and stepped into the shower.

He turn off the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He stepped out of the shower and stopped in front of the mirror that reflecting the image of him.

He took a toothbrush and toothpaste. He brushed his teeth while looking at himself.

He walking to his room and opened his closet looking for some t-shirt and jeans. He walking back to living room and sat on the couch.

He just sat there until he felt cold. He walked to the fireplace and turn it on. He looked back at the corner where the Christmas tree has always been. He decided to assemble the Christmas tree on this Christmas Eve. He run to the warehouse and looking for a 2 box that contains pieces of Christmas trees and the decorations.

He returned to the living room with 2 box in his hand. He put both boxes on the floor carefully and began to assemble and decorate his Christmas tree.

He looked up the Christmas tree to check and it was perfect until he realise he not put the star at the top of the Christmas tree yet. He found the star at the bottom of the box he want to put the star at the top of the Christmas tree but he don't want to put it because it was Seunghyun favorite part and he doesn't want to take that favorite part from Seunghyun, so he just put the star in the floor near the Christmas tree.

He the lights and the Christmas tree it looks very beautiful.But something feels incomplete, Seunghyun, his Seunghyun, he wished he could spend time with Seunghyun just like another year. But like last year, he can not do it, he can not celebrate Christmas with his boyfriend.

On Christmas Day people will make their wishlist and hoped Santa will give all what on their wishlist. But not with Daesung, He does not want a lot of things on Christmas day as a gift, he only wants one thing. His boyfriend. He just want to spend a time together, holding hands and said to each other 'Merry Christmas'. When Christmas eve, he prayed that tomorrow morning on Christmas day, Santa will send his boyfriend as a gift. He prayed that Santa will make his wish come true.

People hang a stocking above the fireplace hoped Santa will put a Christmas gift in there. But Daesung did not want to hang stockings above the fireplace and hope santa will put a gift into it. Because it's all useless, all he wanted was just his boyfriend. Not a gift inside a red stockings. Although he thinks hanging stockings is useless (because of course Seunghyun would not fit in it) he still hang stockings above the fireplace, hoping at least Santa will give him a gift of a letter from his boyfriend.

He walked into the kitchen to make a cup of hot chocolate. He bring a cup of hot chocolate back into the living room, he sat on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate in hand.

Although with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, he still felt cold. If Seunghyun was on his side, he would hug him. And Seunghyun will share his warmth with Daesung

He walked into his room to take a blanket and went back to the living room. He sat back on the couch and wrapped the blanket which he had brought in his body. He took a cup of hot chocolate and blew it before sip it little by little.

He leaned back on the couch, looking out the window. He can see the rays of decorative lights illuminate the road very bright everywhere. He could hear the choir sing Christmas carol with a very melodious, he wishes he could share this moment with his boyfriend. How he hopes after the choir finished singing his doorbell will rang, and stand right outside his door is his Seunghyun.

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

Daesung woke up when he heard the sound of the birds that did not stop singing. He opened his eyes and realized that he was asleep on the couch. He looked at the clock it was already lunch time but he did not want to move from his place.

He lifted the blanket up over his head. The blanket scented like a perfume Seunghyun like to use, and it makes him miss him more.

He got up from the couch and walked to the bathroom to shower.

He finished shower and walked to the kitchen with still a wet hair, water dripping from his hair to his shoulder. He decided to cook a simple food (ramen) for himself because he feels so lazy to cook and eat.

He shouldn't be lazy at Christmas Day but since Seunghyun leave, he never feels excited about Christmas anymore.

He sat down and ready to eat his ramen when he heard a knock at the door. He put down the chopsticks at the table and walked to the door, opened it and no one there. He wanted to close the door when he realise there's a medium size box in the ground.

He stared at the box then back to the road, try to find someone who put the box. But no one was there.

He looked at the box again before bringing it inside. He put the box on the end of table and keep stare the box when he eats.

He finished his brunch and take the box to the living room. He scanned the box, there is no sign/message for who the box was, it just simple brown box.

Half part of him tell him to just open the box and check what was inside, but the other part tell him to not open the box. But his curiousity win.

He opened the box just to find piece of paper which is folded into 2 parts. He took the paper and began to read. He shocked by what is written in the paper. It is the lyrics of the song 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Park Bom and Lee Hi (Original sung by Mariah Carey). Song that always Daesung sing to Seunghyun on Christmas eve before they sleep (it was like a lullaby for Seunghyun).

Tears began to gather on his eyes but he still began to sing it anyways, but interrupted by a knock at the door. He get up from the couch and walked to the door to find another box, no name. He crouching down and opened the box right there, and inside the box was piece of paper that folded into 2, again. He take the paper and began to read it.

Don't cry my sweet angel, I know you miss me and I miss you too. It's been 2 years since the last time you sing that song for me on Christmas eve.

And tonight I want hear you to sing that song again. In my arms, before I sleep. Can I?

He can't hold his tears anymore. He flipped the paper and find a small note in the bottom right.

Note : Hey, look up.

He wiped his cheeks and sniffed before he looking up. He jaw dropped as he looking at the person infront of him. He slowly stood up and just stared at the man with now short hair (almost bald) and a military outfit standing there smiling widely, showing his dimple.

He still stood there do not believe what he saw. If the man who are in front of it is real or not.

"Daesung-ah, are you not going to hug me?" It was Seunghyun's voice he sure 100 no... 300% it's Seunghyun voice. He hug Seunghyun tight and crying on his chest. He doesn't want let go of Seunghyun until Seunghyun said he can't breath because the hug was so tight.

He let go of Seunghyun and looking back up at Seunghyun from head to toe, again and again.

"What's with the hair and clothes?"

"Do you not want to invite me in?"

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

Daesung walking back to the living room with a tray of 2 mug of hot chocolate and cookies. He set it in the coffe table.

"So, why you leave me suddenly and now comeback with that short hair and military outfit?" He laid down his head on Seunghyun's chest, pouting and his finger bouncing up and down on Seunghyun's tummy.

"I'm sorry, I was scared."

"Scared of what?"

"I got a letter from military and at that month I should join the military service. I want to tell you but the timing is not right. And I was scared when I tell you, you will leave me because you can not wait for me for 2 years. So I think, maybe if I leave you suddenly you can forget about me, I decided to not telling you about that and going to military service."

"Stupid."

"I am." He chuckled and kissed Daesung's head. Daesung looked up to find Seunghyun smiling at him. His smile dissapear when he look at Daesung with curiosity all over his face.

"If you thought I would forget about you, why you coming back to me again?"

"I finish up my military service about 3 months ago and I thought to looking how you are doing from far, but you never meet with someone and will never came up from your house except going to supermarket."

"Are you stalking me?" Seunghyun nodded.

"Are you mad?" Daesung shake his head.

"So I thought maybe the choice that I chose that I thought is the best for you, is not really the best choice for you." Daesung nodded.

"After thinking so long, I decide to back to you. Because I can't live without you either." Daesung get up from his position and cupped Seunghyun's cheek and kissed him. It was their first kiss after separate for 2 years.

"I'm tired, Daesung-ah. Let's sleep?" They walked to the bedroom. To Seunghyun surprise the room not changed at all. He laid down at his spot usually he sleep at, and patting next to him gesturing to Daesung to join him and he did.

"Sing for me?" Daesung nodded and began to sing. Not long after Seunghyun was sleep already. He looked up to see face that he missed for this 2 years.

"Thanks Santa for make my wish come true."

He looking at Seunghyun until he fell sleepy. Before he closed his eyes to join Seunghyun at the Dreamland, he whispered, "You know that Seunghyun? All I want for Chritmas is you. Just you, my Seunghyun."

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!! Thank you so much for this year for all of you that support my fanfic. I can't say more than 'Thank you'.

See you next year~ Hohohohoho~~~~