Cooking Cooking

In the Kitchen

"Baby I'm making you a special meal with all of your favorites." Ebony squealed. She knew how much Jinki loved her cooking. She walked around the table and kissed Jinki on the lips. Little did she know that Jinki hated her cooking. He loved his beautiful wife with all his heart and he was too much of a nice guy to tell her that her cooking game was not on point.

"Uh babe can I make a suggestion?" Jinki asked grabbing her hand pulling her back to sit on his lap. "What if we went to a restaurant instead so you wouldn't have to do all that hard work cooking."

Ebony frowned. What was he trying to say. "Jinki you love my cooking don't you?" 

Jinki hesitated for a little too long. "So you don't like my cooking!" Ebony exclaimed. She got up and walked to the other room. "Baby don't be like that." Jinki sputtered.

"You could have just told me the truth." Ebony flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I didn't want to hurt your feelings." Jinki pleaded.

"Well I think my food is off the chain." Ebony muttered.

"Baby have you tasted your own food before? If you have you couldn't have made that statement."

"You got some damn nerve. You not Paula Dean yourself either." Ebony shot back.

"Okay...but your food taste like the inside of my shoe after dance practice."

"Fine then we'll eat at the restaurant but you not getting none of this tonight"

"Well at least I'll get a good meal."