Unfolding the story.....

Skydragon high
Please log in to read the full chapter

             

 

                 “I’m sorry Dara-yah. It’s not you it’s me.”

                “Jiyong, don’t do this to me, you know how much I love.”

                “Sorry it’s just-

                “Jiyong please, I’m begging you, don’t leave.”

                “Dara, don’t lower yourself by begging. Did you forget that before we started our relationship we had an agreement that if this won’t work we will have to let go of each other?”

                “But Jiyong-

                “Bye, see you around!”

 

                And just like that, I am free again. Woohoo! The girl kept calling me but I just continue walking ahead. Why should I go back? She is just another girl, my “had that girl”.

               

                Girls are all easy. Just be nice to them, give them nice things and persuade them, the next thing you know they are begging you not to leave them. Girls in all different sizes and shapes (you know what I mean) are all the same. Stupid girls!

                Not being too confident, but I Kwon Jiyong, makes Brad Pitt looks the ugliest in the world. Okay that is too confident, maybe just Bi Rain. Going back, I dated girl, multiple girls all the time. My motto in life is “Collect and collect and collect some more”. Why stick with just one world, when I could have the best of both worlds?

               

                  Did you think that I got abuse when I was growing up? Nah, my parents are the coolest. They both love each other so much. My noona, well she married the man of her dreams. Why am I like this? Don’t remind of that someone.

 

                Why is the hallway of this school empty? Weird, it seems like everyone has gone out to the cafeteria. Even my best friends are not around. I continue walking…

                “Kkk-kwon Jijji-jiyong…,” that voice again. She stutters again. What is wrong with her? I turned around to see the familiar figure that I always find her peculiar in this school. “Yes?”

                She went in front of me and extended her hand giving me again something. I knew what that is, one of her homemade stuff toys that she always made for me every day. In addition, that same toy that always remind me of that someone that I despise the most.

                 I took the gift from her, “Hey you stop giving me these ugly gifts. It’s irritating me!” I throw the ugly bear on the floor, step on it and kick it towards her. I saw it flew at her leg. Who cares? I hate it. Moreover, I do not like her. She reminded me of someone. Nerd girls who thinks they have every right to make me fall for them. Girls are all the same!

                  I saw her pick the bear and pat it on the head, the way a mother does. She looks like she is in near tears. I just shrugged and walk past her.

                 “Jiyong, I’m sorry if you hate this. Yeah, I made it in haste yesterday. I will make a new one more-

                  “Stop, don’t make anything, everything is ugly”, I interrupted her. Can’t she take a hint? I continue walking. That girl, whatever her name is, kept bugging me since she learned my name in school. It’s creeping me out.

                 I dated all girls but she is an exception. Well, she is as nerd with glasses and braces, eewww. I do not do nerds. I had enough of those so-called innocent girls. Yeah, I usually accepted her bears (judging by the way my room is full of it) but that is because I feel bad for her. Those stupid bears reminded me of someone. Well I know she put a lot of work to it so I accepted them. Now I am feeling guilty for what I did a while ago. Never mind, I will just continue-

                “You don’t have a heart!” I stopped on my tracks and turned around.

                 I saw a girl on full black, like an emo, leaning on of the lockers around. “You are talking to me?” I asked. She got the nerve to say that to me.

                She removed her hoodie, showing me her face. She looks scary with her eyes both in different shades of blue and green. She approached me while looking directly in my eyes. I tried to back away but I cannot move. It seems like I go glued on my tracks.

                 “It’s not their fault that Kiko that made a fool out of you”, I heard that name again.

                  She gave me an evil smile, “Does it hurt to hear her name?”

                  I wanted to scream but I can’t. What happened to my lips? She went near me, close to my ears and whispered, “Tomorrow, you will know what it’s like to be a girl. Maybe by then, you will know the truth about everything, what that bear and that girl means to you. It’s about time that you wake up from being so delusional.”

 

                  “Jiyong, wake up!”

                   I opened my eyes in shock, “Where’s that witch?” I screamed and jumped out of my chair.

                   “Mr. Kwon, sit down and be quiet. Don’t interrupt the class and please don’t sleep on my class!” I heard the voice of our history teacher, Ms. Paek.

                    I looked around and I saw my classmates all-eyeing at me like, some are laughing, some are shaking their heads. I felt a pat on my shoulder, I look at my right side and I saw Youngbae smiling at me.

                   Woohooo… So it’s all just a dream…

 

First day high

 

                  Or that’s what I thought! I woke up and felt something different with my body. I did my usual thing in the morning, looking at the mirror. And guess what? I am a girl!

                “Ahhh!” man even my voice sounded like a girl!

                  Wah, I even have ies now! I don’t even want to look what’s under my pajamas… Wait! I am wearing pink pajamas. I looked around my room, it’s all pink! What!

                “Jiyan, time for school!” Wah, is that my noona? What did she call me?

                  I glanced at the wall clock, wah, when did my umma bought a hello kitty clock? 6:30 am…. Ooops, I will be late. Bless you noona for waking me up! I immediately went to the bathroom and started showering. Wah! This is so difficult!

                  After a century of taking a bath (I am a girl now!), fighting over that bra that I cannot put on (man. How did my exes put them on easily after we had you know) and eating my breakfast (which is awkward since noona, I mean unnie keeps on saying how beautiful I am. Wah! Does she have to remind me that I am a girl now), I was already outside our house.

                I saw the car of my bffs Seungri and Daesung. As they were driving near me, I waited patiently. We always go to school together. Then when they got near me, I thought they will open the car door for me but I was all wrong. Seungri dumped a bucket of ice-cold water all over my head. Then they both laughed and drove very fast. I screamed profanities as I was cleaning my face. That is it! I walked briskly, with a mission on my mind: I want to be a boy again!

                After walking for almost the whole Korea, I arrived at school, looking like a mess. Then I saw the two idiots, laughing while

Please log in to read the full chapter