Confession

Confession

Hello! ^^ Before you read this story, I'm very sorry if it's not a good story >< But I hope you'll like it and happy! ^^

 


 

I open my eyes slowly and look at the clock. It's already 7 AM in the morning. Oh yeah! It's my birthday today! And of course, I willl confess to him today! It's gonna be the best birthday ever! I only got this courage because I'm turning into 20. And tomorrow is christmas too. If he accept me, it's gonna be the best gift for my birthday and my christmas! I can't wait to see him today!

I open the window and see Juyeon, my neighbor. "Good morning, Juyeon!"

"Unnie!~ Good morning! Happy birthday to you!", she waved her hands towards me.

"Thank you so much! Have a nice day at your school!"

She give an 'okay' sign then continue her steps. Juyeon is my best neighbor and she's like my sister too. Well, now... I need to take a shower first.

 

After finished with my shower, I quickly open my closet and start to choose a nice dress. I need to look pretty in front of him today. My eyes spots a violet dress. Nice one!

Then, I standing in front of the mirror and start to comb my hair. I put a flower hair clip on my hair. I just want to look simple but pretty in front of him. A simple make up will suits with me. I hope so...

"Good morning, eomma! Appa!"

"Good morning, sweetie! Happy birthday to you!"

My mom kiss my cheeks. "Happy birthday to you, dear", my dad said. He take out a key and swinging it in between his fingers. "Your gift"

"Whoa whoa... Don't say that it's...."

He just smiles widely before handed me the key. You what it's means right? I got a car! Oh my!

"Seriously?! OMO! I love you so so so so soooooo much dad!!!"

"Anything for my birthday girl..."

"Breakfast dear. I make special for you"

"Beaf steak for breakfast? You must be kidding!"

She just giggles and nodded. "Just for today"

"Love you, mom!"

 

After finishing my breakfast, I rushing out from my house to look at my new car. It's a good start. I got a new car for birthday and the next step is... My ultimate crush... Do Kyungsoo

"It's the time!"

Walking out from my car, I saw him in the cafe. He work as a waiter in the 'Miracle Cafe'. The first time I saw him, I know that I fell in love with him. I walking inside the cafe nervously and sits on my usual seat. Waiting for the waiter to take my order, I took a glance at him. He's standing at the counter, smiling at the customers, that's why I likes him. I lowered my head and staring at my lap, thinking how I want to confess.

"Miss, order please?"

I lift my head and saw a waiter is in front of me. Okay, it's not an ordinary waiter, it's Kyungsoo! This is the first time he take my order.

"One iced latte, please"

"Anything else?"

"No. Just one iced latte"

"Okay"

Goshhh! I think my heart wanna explode. I can't look at him! Aigoo! How I want to confess if I can't even look at his face. But... I really want to confess...

"One iced latte, done!", he put the drink on my table with a warm smile, the smile that I can't resist.

"Tha-thank you"

I can feels that my cheeks are burning! I'm blushed! I need to find the perfect time to confess. My phone vibrate and I got a text from my best friend, Min Hwa.

 

Happy birthday to you! Have a nice day! I will come to your house tonight and we will celebrate your birthday together! Sorry because I'm a bit busy right now >< And... Good luck to you! You'll confess to him, right? Kekeke ~ ^^ <3


Seriously? I guess I need to confess today. I can't delay it anymore. It's been two years I had a crush on him. He really a nice guy and he loves to smile everyday. That's why I like him.

Then, I see him walking out from the cafe. Where he wanna go? I stand up from my seat and pay at the counter. I rushing out from the cafe and follow him from behind. What am I doing? He will think that I'm his stalker.

"I wanna buy these pink rose"

Pink rose? Why would he buy flowers? Is it for the decorations? Since tomorrow is Chirstmas.... He's walking out from the shop. Okay, let's do this now.

"Do Kyungsoo!"

He stops his steps and turn around. He look at me and point his finger towards himself, asking if I call him.

"Yes, you", I nodded while walking towards him.

"Hey... You're the girl that ordered iced latte... How can you know my name?", he asked with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"Yes. I wanna tell you something. Something that important to me"

"Wow... Sounds serious..", he chuckles.

"I like you"

Omg! Omg! Omg! I said it! Omg! Really! Seriously?! I can't believe it! I managed to confess my feelings! One cheer for me! Yeah!

"Wha-what? I don't know if I'm deaf but did you said that you like me?", he said, blinked his eyes many times.

"Yes. Really. I like you. I fell in love with you since the first time I saw you in the cafe. I know... It may be sounds cheesy... But really. I really like you"

Okay... I didn't expected that. I never expected that words will came out from my mouth.

"haha", he chuckles.

Why? Is it funny? Why did he laughed?

"Seriously? You're not joking?"

"Yes, I'm serious! Do I look likes I'm joking?", I said frowning.

He patted my head lightly and give me one of the pink roses. What is it means?

"Confession accepted!", he giggles.

"Se-seriously?!", I said as my eyes opened widely.

"Yeah, you're cute. I guess I like you too", he said and still giggles.

"Eh?!!!"

"The way you ordered your iced latte is really cute. No wonder that you looks shy and don't want to look at me"

I don't know what should I say. I;m just speechless. I can't believe that he said like that to me! He likes me?! Just because the way I ordered looks cute? Oh my!

"And... Happy birthday, ____", he whispered.

"EH? Ho-how do you know that today is my birthday? And how do you know my name?"

"Because... I always look at you"

"EH???!!!!"

"Haha. You're so cute.", he giggles and kiss my small nose.

"I will tell you everything. But now... Let's have some coffee and cake to celebrate your birthday", he said and pull my hand, taking me back to the cafe. We're holding hands too!

 

At that time, I can't believe that he accept my confession! It's like a dream! And I can't believe that he have the same feelings with me! Like a dream! But... It's the best gift ever! I will never forget this year birthday!

 

"Kyungsoo oppa.... I like you "

"I like you too"

 


How is it? Is it okay? I'm sorry if you didn't like it >< Kekekeke ~ Anyway... Happy birthday unnie! ^^ Have a nice day! :D And sorry for the grammar/spelling error . Kekeke ~ <3