EXO-M receives praise for their Chinese version of "Immortal Song"

EXO - Funny/Weird/Sweet UFO Reply /Quotes/Lyrics!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[INFO] EXO-M receives praise for their Chinese version of "Immortal Song"

EXO-M members fly to China and stunningly performed a Chinese song, ”起吃苦的幸福” (“Happiness Of Undergoing Hardships Together”) from famous Chinese singer, Wakin Chau, in the Chinese version of “Immortal Song”, on March 14.
The legendary Chinese singer who also attended the event gave praise to the boy group that managed to perform the old song in a new and fresh arrangement.

“I am now of the same generation as parents, and we easily think that children nowadays are living too comfortably. But these few youngsters actually chose this song, to experience the happiness of undergoing hardships together. Suddenly I felt very comforted that ah, actually you guys understand,” Wakin Chau said, commenting on the six-member boy group.

Later on, EXO revealed they choose the song because each of the EXO-M members has been working hard to complement each other and struggle together to be able to achieve success in the music industry, especially in adapting to the language differences between them.

“The few Chinese members have worked through 3-4 years in another country to debut, and the Korean members may have some problems in communication when in China. So everyone is working hard together, and this is a blessed thing. It can be a blessing to go through hardships too,” EXO M explained.

 

cr to real owner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter