School~

Pretty Girl and Baby Face Boy
Present time

 

You heard Yong oppa called you to wake up but you still on the bed cover your ear with a pillow."Baby,wake up now. You will late for school." He walked inside your room and patted your back softly signaled you to wake up.

"Give me 5 minutes." You whined. It's Monday. Who don't like Monday? You really hate Monday and you hate the one that create Monday."No. Right now. You'll be late,baby." He shaked your body left to right. But you don't even move inch and that make he picked you up. You already used it and you know when your oppa get pissed he will do what ever he want.

He brought you in the bathroom and force you to stand up."Oppa,I don't want to go school." You pouted."You've to,baby." He grabbed your toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it."Now brush your teeth and get ready. Daehyun already waited you downstair. Palli." He handed you your toothbrush.

"Oppa~" You whined cutely." No, quickly dress up or you will late for your first class." He leave you alone in the bathroom." Arasseo." You obey his wish. You walked downstair after finish dress up." Oppa,what you cook for breakfast?" You kissed his cheek. Morning kiss."Sandwiches only. I don't have time to cook something good. Mianhae,baby." He gaved you morning kiss as well.

"It's okay." You smile warmly at he. You ate everything he made for you." Baby,let's go. We'll late for school." Daehyun came and gave you a morning kiss at your temple. It's not something couple kiss but more to sibling kiss. He consider you as his sister same as you consider he like your big brother after Yongguk.

"Arasseo,Dae oppa." You gave he a kiss too."Yong oppa,I'll go first." You wrapped your arm with Daehyun arm and walked to the main door."Annyeong,Yong oppa~" You waved Yongguk. He smiled and waved you back.

You and Daehyun got in his sport car. On the way to reach school you talked random things with he. After a few minute your eyelid felt heavy asking to take nap. You closed your eyes and slowly drifted to dreamland.

-At the school-

DAEHYUN P.O.V

I wake baby up gently. She muttered something in her sleep. I really want to know what she dream about. I shake she gently don't mean to made she shock."Baby,ireona~" I sang beside her ear.

She had beautiful face. Even she sleep her face like an angel. Yongguk so lucky to have a beautiful angel sister."Baby,ireona." I shake her body more harder than just now. She slowly open her eyes and strecth her arm up."Oppa,we've arrived?" She asked me. I nodded in respond and got out from the car. 

I went to the other side of car and open the door for she go out. I only being gentleman toward girl that I love. She went out the car and dusted off her uniform.

EEND DAEHYUN P.O.V

You got out from Daehyun's car after he open the door for you. You dusted off your uniform and link your arm with Daehyun. You both walked inside the school together.

BANG EUN GI P.O.V

I walked into the school with Daehyun. Many boys greet me politely because I'm queenka. I don't really like that nickname I just want to be like a normal person. I actually don't want they treat me like this but what can I do.

I just greet them as well and gave each one a warm smile. I bowed to the teacher that passed by me.

 

"Another guy? She act like a . Tomorrow I bet she go out with another guy."

". Now, Daehyun after this another guy."

"Such a . She think she can get anyone?"

"I fell pity toward Daehyun. Don't he know that always change guy?"

 

Everygirl started gosipping about me and Daehyun. I ignored all of them because I only hang out with B.A.P and I'm not a girl that sociable. I don't trust anyone since that drama appeared in my life.

Yong oppa distrubuted B.A.P to accompany me go to school. B.A.P have really intelligent brain but they lazy go to school same as me. Each one of them only go to school one day out of five day. Yong oppa take a private class. I once asked Yong oppa to let me join the private class but he refused that suggestion.

He said he want me to live like a normal girl so, I just obey he. Dae oppa will go to school with me on Monday. Chan oppa on Tuesday. Wednesday Jonnie will accompany me. Thursday Jae oppa and Friday Zennie with me. Yong oppa will spend a day with me and the day is Saturday.

That's why everygirl called me or or whatsoever. I just ignored it because the man that I hang out only with my brother. Everyone in the school don't know I have a brother. I'm happy having my 6 brothers around me.

"Oppa,I'll go first nae?" I facing he. "Nae,annyeong~" He waved at me. I kissed his cheek in public and waved back. I think I consider that as my routine, kissing cheek showing them I love he as my brother.

I don't take that kiss a huge matter to think. Girls passing by me gave a disgusted face and some girl gave me a face that they think I made a cute couple. I rolled my eyes annoyed with them.

I walked into the classroom and saw a group of ANNOYING girl surrounded a table next to my seat. Who else sat beside me if no one other that an AROGGANT kingka. Luhan. The almighty kingka in Exo-M. I don't know what in seongsangnim's head but he the one that arranged the seat so, I don't have any power to disobey it. Of course I obey it because I'm a good girl. Duh~

I sat on my chair and took out a book while waiting for class started. I'm not a social girl. I don't really good at communicate but when I know them I really can't stop talking. A group of boy surrounded my table and asked for a date or something related with couple.

I'm not interested with boy and girl relationship. I means couple thing. It's really annoying after that drama haunted my life.

Seongsangnims safe me from answer their question. If I answer no I'll hurt their heart and I'm not ready yet for build another drama. The class started as usual. I paid all my attention at seongsangnims.because that my point coming school not to lovey dovey.

As time goes by, the school ended. I waited in front the main gate for Daehyun. He always late because he had sport activity to settle up but I don't really care. I'm still waiting for he even he late.

"Dae oppa,here!" I shouted and waved my hand at he. He ran toward me with sweat on he. He must come here with not bath because don't want make me wait for he."Eww,oppa. You smell bad." I swang my hand in front my nose.

"Mwo? I smell nice? Here smell it." He moved closer to make me fell annoyed."Oppa~ You'll make me smell bad too." I whined. He let out a small chuckled after saw my annoyed face. He stopped moving closer."Aigoo, I really heard you just now that you said me smell nice." He smirked. Evil smirk.

"Why don't you bath first?" I arranged back my hair after got mess up by Daehyun." I don't want you wait me." He smiled."Aww,you're so kind oppa. But I think you should take bath first if you want come near me." I move backward.

"If I want too?" He wiggled his brow." I told Yong oppa." Now my turn to give he an evil smirk." Tch." He rolled his eyes while I grinned creeply.

"Yah,! Don't you come closer to my Daehyun oppa." One of Daehyun's fangirl passed by me and let out a mean word. An usual word that I always hear." Shut up your mouth ." Daehyun hissed and gave that girl a death glare.

"Oppa, let's go home now." I linked my arm with his arm and force he to move. I don't want Daehyun got in this trouble."You better don't mess up with my girl or I'll made you suffer and kick you out from this school. And for your information I'm not your oppa and I also don't even know your name." Daehyun gave she a warned before he dragged me to his car. I saw that girl stunned with what Daehyun said just now.

Poor girl. I feel pity with you because get a warn from Daehyun oppa. Daehyun will do what ever he want and  do what he had promised to do. He is really a gentleman.

End BANG EUN GI P.O.V

 

A/N: Hello guys! Sorry for slow updating. I'll do my best to update for you. I'm just kind o f busy right now. I'll try to make a time to update. For this chapter Luhan not showing yet but for the rest chapter I'll make Luhan showing more. I want to thanks all my subscribers. Thanks for subscribe my uncomplete and slow update fanfic. Anyone that satisfied with my lame fanfic can click the subscribe button and vote button. Don't forget to leave comments. I love to read comment....

Saranghae~