love

Love (Siwon and Jiyeon)

Choi Siwon, handsome adult men with high body stature charismatic with a bandage suit and white shirt and tie looked nervous standing in front of the altar, accompanied by a priest in front of him.

At the age of just turned 27 years old, he decided to marry a beautiful girl he had known well since childhood.

Today! Choi Siwon, an actor who is also visually boyband Super Junior will release the bachelor and married a beautiful girl who was also an actress and visual GirlBand T-Ara, Park Ji Yeon.

Many Korean artists, especially large families SM. Entertainment, Core Contents Media Entertainment and is present in the sacred marriage Choi Siwon and Park Ji Yeon.

Until the time comes, Park Ji Yeon with a white gown is simple and elegant, showing neck and on both sides of her white shoulders. Park Ji Yeon is very beautiful, carrying a bouquet of flowers with petals color colorful! He was accompanied by Appa walked to Siwon was staring amazed he forgot to blink even looked at Ji Yeon looks very perfect today.

Ji Yeon, he never stopped developing happy smile, even though she was very nervous.

Ji Yeon's Appa handed hand led his daughter, who had been on Choi Siwon is only a few minutes will bear as well as his daughter-in-law husband.

"Siwon-aah, guard and Live the daughter. I trust you. "Ji Yeon's Appa message before he actually handing Ji Yeon at Siwon.

Siwon smiled and nodded sure, then Ji Yeon won the hand, led him to stand on his side facing the priest.

Mr. Park smiled and left the altar to join the other invited guests.

"You're always beautiful chagii .." Siwon whispered tenderly to the pretty girl who would soon become his wife's.Park Ji Yeon smiled, blushed at the compliment from her future husband.

Siwon and Ji Yeon is now being sacred marriage vows before God, the local congregation, family and friends, led by the pastor.

They smiled at each other with relief and pinned each ring on the ring finger of each after receiving the signal from the pastor.

Chu ** Newlyweds, Choi Siwon and Choi Ji Yeon after kissing each other after marriage vows sacred and considered legitimate by the priest and witnesses.

"Saranghae Choi Ji Yeon." Said Siwon and hugging Ji Yeon is now legitimate to wife.

"Nado saranghae Siwon oppa." Said Ji Yeon and welcoming arms of her husband.

All who watched were smiling and happy to see the happiness emotion Siwon and Ji Yeon.

***

Now Siwon, Ji Yeon, family and closest relatives were gathering in their own apartment design results with their hard-earned money.

"... Apartment Waahh you really daebak!" Amazed Eunhyuk who were passing gaze to the entire've apartments.

"Of course! The apartments were designed our own. Yes, Oppa? "Said Ji Yeon who is in her husband's arms, Siwon. They had changed clothes with a more casual outfit.

"Ne." Said Siwon and give a sweet kiss on the cheek Ji Yeon.

"... I'm jealous Aiisshh ..." Sungmin whined with his aegyeo, making the people who heard him laugh.

"Hence, Oppa quickly find a girlfriend." Ji Yeon teased with a laugh. Then he turned to Siwon who held it getting warm. They throw back a smile.

"Minho-aah, you do not even jealous ex-girlfriend to marry me?" Siwon looks tempting Minho, SHINee visuals ever dating his wife, who had been silent and just laughed when everyone laughed.

"Like if I say, I'm jealous. You want to give back Ji Yeon to me? "Joked Minho, although there is a sense of regret in his heart as he let go of Ji Yeon for granted.

"Other times better treat the girl to be your girl." Reply Siwon, then chuckled softly.

"Oppa!" Ji Yeon softly patted Siwon is still held her arm. He felt bad because at Minho touched on the relationship that had existed between her and Minho.

All the people who pay attention to the conversation Siwon, Ji Yeon and Minho just chuckled lightly they snickered.

Flashback on

Ji Yeon looks talking to someone on his cell phone, and sat beside Siwon who was watching.

"Huft .." Ji Yeon annoyed exhale.

"Wae?" Siwon asked curiously.

"Oppa's favorite dongsaeng!! Choi Minho, he was really annoying. What he really likes me? "

"If he does not like you, he may not say love you." Siwon smiled.

"I do not feel loved by him."

"So what?"

"Oppa often see on television? If he is paired with another girl there, she looks romantic and cares about her. He was never like that to me. "Estella Ji Yeon.

"Tsk! You also always looks romantic when paired with another man. What is the difference eum ..? "

"I also want to be treated like a girlfriend by Minho oppa. But, he never did. In contrast to you ..... "Ji Yeon won a bouquet of flowers lying on the table and looked at him with a smile. "Every meet Oppa, Oppa always carrying a bouquet of flowers."

Siwon smiled, then embrace Ji Yeon's body from the side, letting Ji Yeon's head against his chest.

"Minho oppa also never do this to me." Ji Yeon look at Siwon's face. "Actually, it's my boyfriend is Choi Minho or Choi Siwon?"

Siwon smiled at him seductively. "Why do not you be my girlfriend and decide that your Minho?" Pleaded Siwon heard joking, but seriously Siwon say.

"MWO?" Ji Yeon rounded perfected a pair of beautiful eyes. "Jeongmal? Oppa wanted to like it? "Ji Yeon eyes so bright.

Until not long after Siwon laugh out loud. "Anniya. I've thought of you as my little sister since childhood. So, maybe I'm not dating you. "Siwon continued to laugh out loud expression regardless Ji Yeon is currently a wry smile.

"Oppa evil!! Oppa should not lie to their own feelings. Oppa likes me too, right? "Angry Ji Yeon.

"Arraseo. Forgive Oppa, ne? "Siwon tried to stop laughing. "Besides Oppa also unlikely snatch of Minho. Minho oppa also been considered as namdongsaeng Oppa own. "He continued.

"Actually, I have considered it all ahead of time." Reveal Ji Yeon.

"What do you consider?" Siwon has stopped laughing.

"I want to break away from Minho oppa. I'm not happy to date him. Just simply girlfriend status. Minho oppa attitude to me is the same as it used to when we were friends. "

"MWO? Think before acting, Ji Yeonie. "

"I've thought about it over and over again. Minho oppa relationship and there is no progress at all. I'm not happy to be his girlfriend. Decision was unanimous. I want out of it. "Decisive Ji Yeon.

"Are you sure you want to drop out of Minho?" Siwon asked seriously.

"Ne, I want out of it." Decisive Ji Yeon.

"Oppa ...." Ji Yeon whining spoiled at Siwon.

"Wae?"

"Why do not Oppa are to be my boyfriend?" Ji Yeon pleaded innocently.

"Okay, but first disconnect your Minho. After that came at Oppa. Arraseo! "Siwon say to Ji Yeon.'Let this time I'm selfish.' Inner Siwon.

They laughed together.

Flashback of

"Aigo aigoo ... Better you should never bring up the past again." Said Choi eomma.

"Ne, you two better soon give us grandchildren." Said Kiho Choi, Siwon Appa. Siwon instantly create and Ji Yeon cheeks flushed flushed.

They laughed again.

"Yak!" Cried Siwon and Ji Yeon simultaneously.

"Take it easy Siwon-aah, not in your employment contract with SM. Ent,. Ents did not forbid you immediately become an Appa right? "Eunhyuk teased join the newlywed couple, Siwon, and Ji Yeon.

"Ne, Ji Yeonie ... Are you ready to spend your nights with Simba, the wealthy horse?" Said Donghae as he chuckled softly.

"Ji Yeonie, just so you know. Siwon was always shirtless when sleeping. Do not be surprised. "Says Kyuhyun, smiled slyly.

"Yak!! Oppadeul!! Stop cornering my husband! "Ji Yeon raises a very cute tiny lips. "Do not you let me know what are the habits Siwon oppa, I'll find out himself. Aissh ... "Ji Yeon upset, with cheeks getting flushed.

To two parents Siwon and Ji Yeon, member of Super Junior, T-ara members and SHINee members seemed not to laugh. They share happy over Siwon and Ji Yeon's wedding that was not going as fast as they had expected, given that Ji Yeon recently completed high school two years ago and Siwon who also completed studies at Inha University last year. Even they do not know that visual Super Junior and visual T-Ara is apparently already known each other since they were little. Not to mention their age difference is far enough, Siwon who just turned 27 years old and Ji Yeon who also just turned 21 years old. 6 years difference in their ages.

"Eomma, happy to finally eomma prayers had been answered." Says Mrs. Park. "It was a hunch and a prayer of a mother is very potent. "She continued, smiling happily.

"Ne, Siwon-aah ... Do not make my daughter cry!! Arraseo!! If necessary, you do not have to accept any offer that requires you scenes drama skins ship with another woman. I do not want my daughter to cry with jealousy to see it. "Threatens Appa Park.

"From the beginning I do not like you to be an actor or singer. Tsk!! You better quit wrestling in the field of entertainment, Siwon-aah. You've had your Appa elderly. Appa Appa wants you to continue the struggle. You're our first son and it was supposed to be the successor of Appa later. Or are you willing to give up this golden opportunity to Ji Won, your sister? "

Choi Kiho heard complaints on the first son, made everyone there silent.

"Appa .. What is better not to talk about family issues are not in front of my friends and Ji Yeon? "Siwon felt bad because sidelines of the celebration of marriage, his Appa still had grievances which had often heard whenever they saw him.

"Arraseo. Appa forgive. "Choi Kiho distribute his views on everyone fell silent. "Let's continue to have fun." Choi Kiho warm smile.

That night, they seemed happy to celebrate weddings  Ji Yeon and Siwon. Joke, joke not escape that night filling their happiness, especially Siwon and Ji Yeon.

***

Ji Yeon look applying cream moisturizer on her dressing table, looking at his own face in the mirror. While Siwon was lying back while fiddling with his cell phone, pulled one by one message said congratulations wedding of her friends.Handsome facial expression instantly changing any expressions of congratulations reads strange and unique wedding by text message from his friends.

Siwon closed his eyes as he stretches the athletic body that just wrapped tops plain white t-shirt and black trousers subordinates. Slowly he opened his eyes and facial capture Ji Yeon of mirror reflection.

"Ji Yeonie ... How long do you look at your face in the mirror EOH? 'Said Siwon.

"Until Oppa stop the activity." Said Ji Yeon looked at Siwon of his reflection in the mirror.

"Arraseo .. Come here .. "Siwon patted the empty place beside nempat right, on top of the bed.

Ji Yeon was a sigh got up after a moment, she was nervous. Tonight she was nervous!

Ji Yeon slowly walked and climbed onto the bed and lay down next to Siwon.

"Ji Yeonie .. What's wrong? "Asked Siwon who was surprised by the signs Ji Yeon is more subdued.

Ji Yeon shook his head, then smiled a little. Her heart was pounding very fast.

"Nan gwaenchana." Ji Yeon replied softly.

"Jeongmal?" Siwon smiled, teasing Ji Yeon.

"Jeongmal ..." Ji Yeon reply.

"Come here .." Ji Yeon Siwon pulled into the embrace of warm embrace.

"What do you think eum?" Siwon asked very softly.

"Nothing." Answered Ji Yeon short.

"Liar! There can be no man who does not think of any thing from second to second, minute to minute, from hour to hour, from day to day and so on. Unless you're a man who does not have a purpose in life. "Siwon tightened warm embrace to Ji Yeon.

"Yak!! I do not know what I'm thinking right now. "

"Wae? Eum .. Tell me anything. I am your husband. You should always remember that. "

"No way. I'm do not want to tell you anything. "

"All right. This time I relented. "

"Oppa release your arms."

"Wae?"

"Let it out. I want to take something very precious to me. "

"Treasures?"

"Ne, so unplug your arms to me."

"All right."

Siwon let go of his arms against Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon smiled a little and then get out of bed to the dressing table and took a small mirror shaped 'heart' white, behind which there are initials 'SC'.

"Igeo .. Oppa still remember this thing? "Ji Yeon shows the mirror to Siwon. Siwon smiled, then pulled back into the arms of Ji Yeon arms.

"Remember! Oppa is impossible to forget that thing. "

Flashback on

Siwon and Ji Yeon small small smiling happy to focus them towards the stars in the night sky. At that time Ji Yeon new age of 7 years, while Siwon 13 years. They were having dinner together at a family-owned villa Siwon page. Not far from the position they look to their two parents, Hyo Joon -Ji Yeon's brother and Jiwon - Siwon's sister enjoy their dinner meal.

"Beautiful .." muttered Ji Yeon.

"Ne, beautiful." Siwon murmured.

"Ji Yeonie ..." Siwon Ji Yeon small call without taking their eyes off the stars, the stars that night.

"Wae Oppa?"

"Oppa there is a secret. But, you must not disclose confidential Oppa on others including my parrents, your parents, Ji Won or Hyo Joon. This secret only God knows Oppa and you. Ne? "

"The secret? Only God knows Oppa and I? Wae? What'd Oppa secret? "

"Look .. Some time ago a representative of the agency renowned SM. Entertainment came Oppa in school. "

Ji Yeon looked surprised and curious at Siwon who still look at the stars in the sky.

"SM. Entertainment? "

"Ne, they offer Oppa to be training there. They will register Oppa to follow lessons vocal, dancing and acting. "

"Oppa want to be an artist?" Ji Yeon asked incredulously.

Siwon smiled and nodded his head. "So it is, Oppa hope you do not disclose about this to anyone before."

"Oppa sure they will accept the offer?"

"Ne, very confident." Sure Siwon. "So it is, for the days ahead Oppa may not spend much time playing with you.Oppa will be very busy. "

"Did not want Oppa continue Appa Choi, Choi family company?"

"So it is, I beg you do not ever tell anyone especially Appa."

"Oppa happy to follow all that?"

"Of course. This is a golden opportunity Ji Yeonie. Moreover, the direct representative of his agency offering Oppa.Oppa do you support it? "Siwon is so enthusiastic.

"Arraseo! Do it Oppa, anything that makes happy. I will always support oppa. "Ji Yeon smiled. Then, again glanced at the stars in the sky. She will always be happy if Siwon also happy. 'It was a sign, I'll be lonely without oppa.'inner Ji Yeon.

Siwon looked very handsome smiling face of a beautiful little Ji Yeon side. Ji Yeon is beautiful, always beautiful in the eyes of Siwon.

Ji Yeon also looked at Siwon feel cared for him.

"Oppa!! Why look at me like that? "Ji Yeon blushed cheeks instantly.

"It turned my Ji Yeon is very pretty." Said Siwon innocently. Later, he fished something out of his pants pocket."Igeo ... for you .." Siwon handed a white heart-shaped mirror with initials 'SC'.

"Igeo mwoya?" Ji Yeon receive the object with wonder.

"It was a heart-shaped mirror. You like? At that time I accompany eomma shopping in the shopping center and I find that thing in the store accessories, all of a sudden I thought of you. I know you are very happy in the mirror. So, I bought it for you. I bought it with my allowance itself. "Siwon smiled proudly.

"Jeongmal? Gomawoo Oppa .. I'm very happy. "Girang Ji Yeon, then hugging Siwon's body and release it again.

"Thank God if you like. Oppa be happy. "

"Ne, oppa you're so good. Gomawoo .. "

"Stop thanking me, Ji Yeonie. It was also happened to be his initials, you try to turn the mirror. "Ji Yeon was reversing the position of the mirror.

"SC?"

"Ne, coincidence or not. Consider it my initials. 'SC' is Siwon Choi. If later you feel lonely and miss me, you wear makeup mirror that my gift. Suppose that the mirror is me who always reply your eyes. So, you do not feel alone and lonely. I will always be with you. "

Ji Yeon smiled happily.

"Oppa gomawoo ... I'll keep this mirror well. Gomawooo ... "Ji Yeon back hug Siwon. Siwon greeted with hugs Ji Yeon happy no matter their two parents, Ji Hyo Won Joon and watched them from a distance.

"Hey!!! You are both not hungry! "Yelled Ji Won, Ji Yeon makes Siwon and release their embrace. They ran towards the dining table with their arms interlocked.

"Aigoo .. aigoo ... You two just is more romantic. " tease Park Appa.

"MWO? Romantic? We both were just caring and loving each other. "Evasive Siwon with flushed cheeks already, so anything with Ji Yeon.

"Yaa .. Now since you two are equally small, you take it as a sense of care and love each other. "Choi Appa participate tease Siwon and Ji Yeon.

"Later, after growing up, you would say because it is being in love." Choi eomma too tempting Siwon and Ji Yeon.

Choi and Park eomma smile listening to the babble-babble temptation their husbands at Siwon and Ji Yeon.While Hyo Joon and Woon fun eating their dinner.

"Yak!! Stop teasing me and Ji Yeon, Appa!! Eomma! Park Appa!! Park eomma! "Siwon shouted, while Ji Yeon just down embarrassed.

Flashback of

"Aigoo ... oppa still remember? It's been a very long ... And because want to follow in the footsteps Oppa anyway, I'm casting audition Smart Contest. "Ji Yeon comments once they recount their memories back when both were kids.

"And from there too right you know Minho? Hmm .. Oppa disappointed that time. Why did you receive your namjachingu Minho as EOH? "

"It's been a long time. So, do not be brought up about my relationship with Minho oppa again. I also never questioned Oppa secretly liked eonnie Ahra, his Noona Kyuhyun oppa. "Ji Yeon raises a very cute tiny lips.

"Oppa just kidding this time."

"I do not want to know."

"ARRA arra!! You forget tonight is the first night we? "

Deg!! Ji Yeon heart beat very fast.

"Perhaps, I should treat a husband on his wife?" Siwon ask permission Ji Yeon ability.

Ji Yeon paused long enough until finally he nodded his head. Siwon smiled and they did that night.

"Saranghae Choi Ji Yeon."

"Nado saranghae Siwon oppa."

***

Siwon seemed to lay down with his head resting on the lap of Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon smiling face looked very handsome Siwon being closed her eyes, the hair of men who have become her husband.

"I have not been to the tree house. The atmosphere remains cool. I so miss our childhood. "Reveal Siwon.

This afternoon the weather was quite bright, Ji Yeon Siwon visiting the tree house was built on the back of the home page of Ji Yeon. In the past when they were little, they often spent time together here.

Flasback on

Ji Yeon looks small smiling at his own face in the mirror giving Siwon.

"Oppa!! What about vocal lessons, dancing and acting mu? Do Oppa happy to do all that? "Ji Yeon asked, looking at Siwon who was bending his face. "Oppa, Oppa What about?" Said Ji Yeon again.

"Oppa just tired. This last week Oppa always come home at night because they have to follow the les-les. During the APPA also scolded Oppa because always come home late. Oppa is also forced to lie to schedule additional lessons at school. "Siwon sighed.

Siwon gently hold his head and gaze anxiously Ji Yeon.

"I hear there is a sunbae that bother you in your school? True? "Siwon stared in Ji Yeon beautiful eyes small.

"Anniya." Evasive Ji Yeon. "He just called me a girl who can not afford anything. He underestimate me if I could not follow their taekwondo club. "She continued. Ji Yeon was recently joined the club taekwondo school, after learning that her Oppa, Hyo Joon also included in the Taekwondo club members. "Oppa know from whom?"

"Hyo Joon told me."

Ji Yeon shook hear head.

"Tell Oppa, who would dare to say that to you? Oppa will hit. His body is definitely not greater than Oppa. "he challenged.

Ji Yeon small chuckle.

"Oppa always say that when someone is bugging out. But, oppa never prove it. "Ji Yeon laugh.

"Yak!" Upset Siwon. "That's because I was not always given the opportunity to meet with people who have been bothering you by God."

Ji Yeon is getting laughed out loud. "Reason!! Oppa that despite being able degree black belt in taekwondo, Oppa still do not dare to oppose them. Pabo Oppa ... "# mehrong Ji Yeon stuck out her tongue at Siwon.

"... I do not pabo Aiisshh!" Evasive Siwon.

"Well, I'm going to challenge Oppa. Prove that Oppa does not . "Challenge Ji Yeon.

"Good! Tell me, what are the challenges? Oppa can certainly conquer the challenges of a spoiled girl like you. "

"Kiss me." Challenge Ji Yeon with innocent face.

"M ... mwooo??" Siwon shocked and swallow his own saliva.

"Wae? Oppa can not kiss me? Oppa is pabo .. "Ji Yeon teased so adorable.

"Arraseo. Close your eyes! "Edict Siwon.

Ji Yeon closed his eyes. However, he slowly opened his eyes again. He found that Siwon his face with closed eyes, face closer to Ji Yeon, Ji Yeon makes the heart flutter at being perceived Siwon.

"Stop! Great sin! "Ji Yeon shouted suddenly, to make Siwon participated shocked and opened his eyes instantly."God has been very good to us. It was a great sin! Only adults who are married are allowed to do so. I do not want to get penalty from the pastor. "Ji Yeon horrified with the heart still beating fast. While Siwon looked relieved.

Flashback of.

Siwon laughed out loud. While Ji Yeon raises a very cute tiny lips.

"The kiss was a big sin? Aigoo aigoo ... Park Ji Yeon, do not you remember that you often enough kissing scenes with your main opponent? I remind you again who wrote that never do kissing scene with Yoo Seung Hoo, Lee Jang Woo, Yoon Shi Yoon, Jaebum, ehmm ... who again? Minho! Did he ever kiss you? "Siwon laughed Ji Yeon looked irritated face with streaks of red hue is very clear on both sides of his cheeks and making it look beautiful in the eyes of Siwon.

"Yak!! Oppa also often do so with opposite Oppa. Even the members of Super Junior Oppa too often do not you? "

Siwon even laugh out loud. "Arraseo arraseo!! Assume it is a stupid thought as a child. "

Siwon got up from sitting position and facing to Ji Yeon. The two hands were clasped tightly in both hands and warm to Ji Yeon.

"The kiss was a great sin. Only adults who are married are allowed to do so. It ....... "Siwon hung her off with a seductive gaze to Ji Yeon. "You and I should be kissing any time. Palli!! Kiss me ... "Siwon already pouted her lips in front of Ji Yeon to make a red hue on cheeks Ji Yeon instantly.

"Oppa!!! I'm shy ... "whined spoiled Ji Yeon.

"Wae? Did not you've seen it all last night? And what are you embarrassed to kiss your own husband.? "Siwon still teasing Ji Yeon.

"Oppa ..." Ji Yeon kept whining spoiled at Siwon.

"Ok ... I relented." Siwon also looked at the clock on his left wrist.

"Still afternoon. Shall we to the beach? You like to see the sunset, right? "Suggested Siwon.

Ji Yeon smiled, nodded enthusiastically. "Kajja ..."

***

Siwon and Ji Yeon tread soles of their bare feet on the sand by the beach. Their hands interlocked, small walk on the beach without having to fear no fans or paparazzi who follow them.

"Oppa!! Do you remember the first time Oppa bring me here? "Said Ji Yeon.

Flashback on

"So, now what you want? You want to get back together that you Minho? "Angry Siwon because he caught Ji Yeon had just officially become boyfriend three weeks ago with Minho alone.

"Oppa!! You do not understand!! I had lost my balance because I wear highheels are quite high and there is no coincidence Minho oppa. Minho oppa help re-balance the position I stand, not embraced as Oppa guess. "Obviously Ji Yeon.

"Tsk!" Siwon just snorted in disgust, then got out of the car and slammed the door so hard that makes Ji Yeon fear and surprise.

Siwon stood leaning on his car, looked at the quiet beach at night.

Ji Yeon crying in the car, looking at Siwon who was standing outside the car.

Flashaback of

"Oppa should believe me this time. Oppa why should I spend a lot of waiting until the new tears believe me.  .. "Ji Yeon vent on Siwon is now being embraced him from behind, waiting for the sunset.

"Mianhae. At that time Oppa too jealous. At that time Oppa just afraid you're back at Minho. Jeongmal mianhae. "Says Siwon very sincere.

"Gwaenchana. I'm happy with so I know that oppa really loves me. "Ji Yeon smiled gently a pair of burly arms around his body.

Siwon let go of his arms and makes Ji Yeon turned her face toward him.

Siwon suddenly kneeling like a prince who wants to apply his daughter. He clasped both hands to kiss a pair of Ji Yeon and Ji Yeon back palm alternately with honey.

"Choi Ji Yeon!! Promise to remain always accompany Choi Siwon under any circumstances. We will age together, spend time together, holding our babies later. Keep love Choi Siwon ever. Do you want to? "Siwon said confidently.

Ji Yeon smile with beautiful eyes were filled with tears, and nodded his head.

"Ne, I want! Oppa also have to promise me. Oppa only be looked up at any time. Oppa should never even glance at another woman. Oppa just mine. "

Siwon smiled and nodded firmly, then got up and hugged Ji Yeon body.

"Ne, Oppa promise you. Oppa will always keep you and protect you as well as our future sons and daughters.Saranghae Choi Ji Yeon. "Said Siwon firm and sure, then kissed the top of his head with pity Ji Yeon.

"Nado saranghae Siwon oppa ..." Ji Yeon hugged Siwon with happiness enveloped her.

THE END ^ ^