Once in a Lifetime, We Crash

Tell Me, Why Did Step by Step, We Crashed?
Please log in to read the full chapter

---

Do you remember that time when we finally debuted?

It didn't even took long actually. In fact, all we had to practice together to debut for was merely one year, compared to other idol groups that trained for years, what we experienced was a little different. Everything just happened so fast.

Well, there were so many differences since we got to know each other from being competitors in televised public audition show. It was nervewracking, but we made it. Do you remember when we walked into the company for the first time, greeting everyone as Battle for the first time? At that time, Janghyun was our leader. It was strange, the thought of being celebrities, when all we could see in each other were the kids with big dreams who used to be our rivals but turned into team mates, but more than anything, we were friends. We still are friends, and we will always be friends.

Do you remember when Taekwan first came back in? He was so lost. It was pitiable that he lost his grandmother, before he could bring her the good news. But I'm sure she would somehow know that he eventually made it, although it was too late to tell her by himself, right? But this was his dream. So he was happy. Even though he was a bad dancer, he kept on practicing and practicing, even while getting injuries and bruises left and right, no thanks to his clumsiness. Aish, our Busan kid. But then again, Kihyun had his own issue with dance too, because he's too tall. He always purposely mess up in practice, but eventually pulled it off in real performances.

We also got to become extra actors in Shinhwa sunbae-nim's music video. Too bad at that time, Taekwan hadn't joined us. It would be fun to see what he would be in the music video. Kihyun was so happy he was able to portray his real childhood dream as so

Please log in to read the full chapter