TC: departure

Drabble

"I'll see you in two weeks," Tao said, giving a peck on his short husband's cheek, "I promise." 

 

They were at the airport. Jongdae sending Tao off on a business trip.

 

"I'll miss you," Jongdae smiled, stretching up to wrap his arms around the blonde's neck, the affection reciprocated with a tight hug, "Um, Tao... You can let me go now."

 

"I'll call whenever I can. And don't call me first, I might not pick up because I'll be busy. I don't want you upset if I have to reject a call," Tao groaned, nuzzling Jongdae's neck.

 

The reason might sound odd and raise suspicion about possibility of not wanting a call during an inconvenient time (most likely an affair), but one look at Tao and everyone would know he's completely in love with his partner.

 

The tall blonde inhaled the sweet scent of his husband's shampoo, giving one last squeeze before letting him go. His hand slid down, letting their hands entwine, "I'll miss you a lot more."

 

Jongdae's cheeks colored, grinning as he punched his Tao's arm playfully with his free hand, "Now's not the time to debate. We'll continue this when you get back."

 

Reluctantly, Tao had to release his death grip on Jongdae's hand, "I love you," He gave a smile then turned away so he wouldn't change his mind. And with that he walked off, luggage dragging behind.

 

Just before Tao entered the door leading to the departure hall, Jongdae's voice echoed through the busy platform, "I love you more!"

 

All Tao could do was grin at how embarrassing that must have been and that his husband deserved the embarrassment for pulling such a cute stunt after making sure he couldn't do anything about it.

 


 

I wanted to write something happy... sorry for grammar mistakes wehh