Chapter 3

Boyfriend Long Legs

There was a beautiful girl in red dress. She kept her smile every seconds even since she went into the shop. Who was she? Ofcause she was Eunjung who was waiting for Jungshin at a Coffee Shop. Today was her special day to spend time with Jungshin. She didn’t know why she chose Jungshin over Minhyuk. In fact, she wanted both. But Jungshin never had a girlfriend before and Minhyuk used to have a relationship with Krystal Jung, so she chose Jungshin. She hoped she would be Jungshin’s first girlfriend in the nearest future.

“Whom are you waiting for?”A tall man was smiling to Eunjung.

“You???” Eunjung frowned.

“You stop loving me?” suddenly he changed to cold face.

“…”

 

 

Minhyuk felt not well today. He kept walking into every fashion shop to erase his stress.

“Is she happy with that tall ? ... Why do I need to care about this?” Minhyuk talked alone as he was trying on a shoe.  Then he saw Eunjung was dragged by a tall man.

“Wtf! Isn’t that Eunjung and…Jungshin? She seem like was forced!”

Minhyuk went after them.

 

“Stop it! Do you think who you are, huh??? Free me!” Eunjung yelled then that man looked at Eunjung angrily.

“You can’t have a new boyfriend if I don’t have one yet.”

“It’s just like a kid’s speech, Kris! We already broke up.  And it wasn’t a real relationship too. You just needed me to be your fake girlfriend to hurt your ex.”

“But I think I love you for real now.”

“Just now? Game is over. I anti EXO already after you went back to her while I was embarrassed in front of a lot of people.”

“That what made you changed school from SM to FNC? Why FNC??? You need to go back to SM! And be my girlfriend again!”

He pulled Eunjung’s hand again, but Minhyuk took Eunjung’s hand first and made her in his embrace.   

“A real man forced a girl like this? Sound so much gay.”Minhyuk said with a smile. Kris looked at Minhyuk deadly.

“Who’s gay? You wanna die?it’s not your business! Eunjung, go with me!” Kris was about to pull Eunjung from Minhyuk, but Minhyuk didn’t allow him to do easily. Eunjung just looked at Minhyuk palely.

“You can’t take her. She is my girlfriend! Go away if you don’t want to die.” Minhyuk said and it made Eunjung widen her eyes suddenly.

“W-what? Since when you are her boyfriend? She’s mine!” Kris still didn’t believe and he looked at Eunjung.

“Tell me, he lied.”Kris said to Eunjung.

“Er…”Eunjung

“Ahhhh! That’s Kris!”

“Go to die,Daesung. He is mine!”

Suddenly there was a group of men went to Kris with their make up in hand. They were fans of Kris.

“! I will be back to finish you both!” Then Kris ran away quickly.

Minhyuk and Eunjung looked at those people that were chasing Kris. Then they laughed out loud.

“Thank you.” Eunjung said shyly.

“I don’t need your thank you.”

“Why?”

“Treat me an ice-cream.”

“I’m so shy.”

“Ok, because I am not Jungshin. I’ll go home.” Minhyuk acted as wanted to walk away, but Eunjung caught his hand. Then Minhyuk looked at her as his heart was pumping fast.

“Where is Jungshin?”

“3 “

 

Next…

 

Jungshin prepared himself to go on a date with Eunjung. He went to down stair with his happy whistling.

“Where are you going?” Mr.Lee asked his son.

“To do meet a friend.”

“You can’t go today.”

“Why, appa? Today is Sunday.” Jungshin gave a bad look to his dad.

“You think I am too old to forget what day today is?”

“And why?:<”

 

Ting Tong…

A bell was ringing. Then a small girl was appear into the house by a servant opened the door for her.

“Hello, sir.” Boram bowed to Mr. Lee.

“Hello. Sit down please. Jungshin looked at Boram with innocent look before he turned to ask his father.

“Why is she here?!!!”

“She will be your private teacher.”

“But she is just my classmate, dad!” Jungshin rebelled.

“Isn’t she the cleverest in the school?”

“But…”

“No but. Boram, are you ready?”

“Yes, sir…”

 

In Jungshin’s study room…

Boram let Jungshin to do a simple paragraph, but Jungshin raised his eyebrow and took the paper. He wrote a few sentences and gave to Boram.

 

[I want to confess that I really like your intelligence in the class, but I don’t like my classmate to teach me. From now on, I don’t like you again, short girl :p]

 

Boram looked at Jungshin who was looking at her with bored.

“Good sentences. Make a paragraph about yourself. I will teach you how to make a good paragraph” Boram felt hurt after read Jungshin’s paragraph, but this was the way that she could stay near him.

“I am sleepy.”

Jungshin said and went to sleep on his bed. Boram drew eyebrows. 

 

-To be continued-


Thanks for reading ^_^

Sorry for mistake.

Feel so lazy nowaday-_- I hope I can finish this story soon.