Chapter 1

Boyfriend Long Legs

 

The story is loading…

The first page is opened…

Boyfriend Long Legs

People in this earth weren’t the same. That was an unequal thing, but it made people to learn more what life was about. Some people were good or bad, some were born with nice beauty, but some were not. You might thought that parents were both tall, so children would be tall too. It was about gens in biology. But some tall parents had short children…

                A little girl in beautiful school uniform was walking to down stairs fast in the morning.

“Mom! Why don’t you wake me up? Today is my first day of attending new school.”  She quickly wore her shoes, but her mother stopped her.

“I just want you to take enough rest. Don’t you have breakfast?”

“Oh! It’s too late, mom. I need to go now.”

“Boram! Drink milk first!”

“Aigoo!I’m not a kid, mom.I already kept some in my bag.” Boram rode her bike quickly.

 

Name: Jeon Boram

Age: 19 years old

Height: 155cm

She was a daughter of Park Shinhye who was a famous movie star in old generation.

 

Boram rode bike quickly to her new school. Her mental was only –I HAVE TO BE IN SCHOOL NOW—

 

A modern car was parked in front of FNC High School. A tall boy in neat school uniform went out from his car with his confident smile. Other female students looked him palely with bright eyes. He walked slowly as a model on the way into school

 

Name: Lee Jungshin

Age: 17 years old

Height: 187cm

He was a son of FNC High School Director’s son.

Suddenly…

“Get Out!!Get Out!!!!!! ”

Jungshin looked back with widen eyes to a girl who was riding bike toward him. She was trying to stop her bike, but it was too late.

///BROKKKK///

They both fell into a clump of flowers. Jungshin felt the pain on his back and tried to get up, but there was someone on his chest.

Boram tried to get up, then her eyes met Jungshin’s face. She was freeze and felt like both of them in a flower garden like a prince and princess.

“Ouch! When will you get up, huh?” Jungshin said in pain to wake Boram from her dream.

“I-I’m sorry. I-I was in hurry…” Boram quickly got up and bowed Jungshin many times, before she quickly ran away with her bike shyly.

“Ah…. What a crazy day!” Jungshin brushed dust in his clothes.

“What a pity man! Hahaha!” A boy went to tap Jungshin’s shoulder.

 

Name: Kang Minhyuk

Age: 17 years old

Height: 184 cm

He was Jungshin’s friend. He was a son of a famous restaurant’s owner.

 

“I don’t need your pity-_-“Jungshin pushed his hand and walked away.

 

Class F

In the class was noisy and messy because teacher didn’t came in yet. Then they went into silent after they saw someone came in with their teacher. They may thought that little girl was their teacher’s daughter. Because their height were suitable.

“Today, we have new student. Please don’t embarrass our school with your bad attitude to be example for new student. She was a student in female high school who is transferred to study here.” Teacher Kim said.

“Hello, everyone. My name is Jeon Boram. Please take care well of me. Thank you!”

Boram introduced herself and bowed. This was already her last year of high school, but because she had a problem in old school, so her mother decided to change new school for Boram. She felt nervous and also couldn’t forget someone’s handsome face too.

“Hi, my name is Eunjung.” A white short haired girl greeted Boram after Boram took a seat near her.

Name: Ham Eunjung

Age: 17 years old

Height: 168cm

 

“H-hi^_^Nice to meet you.” Boram replied shyly. She was a bit shocked after she saw Eunjung’s hair style. It was the first time that she saw a high school girl with free style like this.

After that 4 male students went into the class. The tallest male student made Boram widen her eyes as their eyes met up together again. His expression wasn’t different from Boram’s.

“You know each other?” Eunjung asked.

“No. I am new here. I don’t know anyone yet.” Boram said she downed her face.

“Oh… Don’t worry. From now we are friend, okay?” Eunjung said in cute voice and it made Boram smiled brightly with her innocent cute face.

Jungshin had a glance on Boram before he sat behind her. It made Boram’s back bone went into shiver as if there was a ghost behind her. Was it destiny? Or her bad luck? They were studying in the same class.

Break time…

Eunjung and Boram were at cafeteria. Eunjung was a talkative girl. She told everything about this school to Boram. Then other girls were screaming with joyful after they saw 4 boys went in Cafeteria. They were just like F4. Their bright were sinning almost made people blind(?)

“You know? The shortest boy with blonde hair is Jung Yonghwa. He already had a girlfriend named Lee Jieun who was a girl in other school. The whitest skin boy is Lee Jonghyun. He already has fiancée whom their parents had engaged since they weren’t born yet. It’s kinda too traditional. The small eyes boy is Kang Minhyuk…He is…”  Eunjung started blushing after talked about Minhyuk.

“He is cute :D” Boram smile brightly. She had just known that there were a lot of pretty boys.

“Yes, he is. But don’t give a hope on him. He also already has girlfriend.”

“Who?”

“It’s me xD I’m his future girlfriend.”

“Oh… how about…”

“Jungshin? I recommend you to stay away from him.”

“Why? O.o” Boram asked with disappointed.  

“You knows? He is single, doesn’t mean no one love him, but he is just a playboy. He flirts with every girls even with a grandma. He is the worst brain in CNBLUE. His dad is a director of this school, but he always failed the exam and made other CNBLUE can’t go to new grade too if Jungshin won’t pass the exam. I think he is dangerous. So just believe in me. Stay Away From Him.”

“Ah… I see…” Boram said in low tone before she looked at Jungshin who was laughing happily with his group.

“Don’t tell me you had a crush on him.” Eunjung gave Boram a dead glare.

“Ah… I have just come here. How can I?” Boram said before she ripped her pack of milk and drank.

“Good! You can’t love him, because I also want him to be my boyfriend too *w*”

Eunjung’s word made Boram choked suddenly.

 

-Ended Page 1-