Pizzaaaaa

Pizza Surprise

 

Once upon a time, a girl named Taeyeon ordered pizza. She waited patiently as she watched TV.

 

Ten minutes later… “Ring! Ring!” The doorbell went off.

 

She rushed to the door and opened it, only to get the biggest shock of her life. A girl, but not just any girl. This girl was beautiful beyond belief. Pale skin that glittered like snow, eyes that smiled as she gazed into them.

 

But that wasn't the strangest, nor the best part.

 

No, the strangest part was that the girl was . She was from head to toe. Taeyeon couldn't help but gawk at the sight. And in that moment, she knew that this pizza, would be the yummiest pizza she had ever eaten. Ever.

 

She only snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the girl say, "pizza delivery" in a very y voice. It was low and husky and had a hint of accent to it, despite the fluent Korean. But it all made her something exotic, and in turn, all the more alluring.

 

All thoughts about pizza left her mind. Who needed pizza now anyway?

 

"Umm... miss?" A voice interrupted her musings. "That'll be $18.69 for the pizza."

 

And in true Taeyeon style, she snorted and said, "Then where's the pizza?"

 

The girl turned around, ringlets of blazing red tresses, curling down her back. Taeyeon's eyes widened as she saw the tattoo.

 

"P-pizza?" She gulped.

 

A pizza. Tattoo'd on her back. Toppings unknown.

 

"Yes, pizza," the girl said as she turned back around to face Taeyeon. "Now I'm gonna need you to pay up that $18.69. But after that..." The pizza girl leaned forward, her breath gently wisping against Taeyeon's cheek. "...you can do whatever you want with the pizza."

 

Taeyeon swallowed. "Anything?" she croaked.

 

"Anything," the girl breathed out. She clenched her fists when she felt the girl's lips brush the shell of her ear.

 

"But first, that'll be $18.69!" the pizza girl chirped. The pizza girl. . Pizza. Girl. Where was her wallet again?

 

Oh right. Bedroom. She hastily made her way to her room, stumbling along the way. She grabbed her wallet & pulled out a wad of cash.

 

"Here you go! Keep the chan-" She glanced left, then right, all the while her heart plummeted. pizza girl was gone. Her face fell. Where did she go? "And here I thought I could do anything with the pizza..." she said to herself.

 

A smell permeated the air, one that wasn't unpleasant and sent her stomach growling. She looked down and there it was. Pizza. "Wha-... What are y-you doing there?" She squeaked.

 

It took several seconds for Taeyeon to realize the stupidity of talking to a pizza. Then, sighing, she stared at it wistfully.

 

Should she take it? Her appetite had long left her. She was craving for something completely different now.

 

With a sigh, she lifted the lid, only to blink in surprise as only a single slice of pizza sat there, holding down a note. "Enjoy your pizza ;) -Tiffany", and beneath, a jumble of numbers that Taeyeon could only hope were pizza girl's digits.

 

She went inside her house and grabbed her phone. Her hand shook as she dialed the number on the note.

 

"Hi, and thanks for calling Tiffany's Pizza Parlor, how may I take your order?" Only the voice wasn't low and husky.

 

"U-uh..." Oh crap. What now?

 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" said the voice on the other line.

 

But then an idea struck Taeyeon and a smile grace her lips. "Sorry! Yes, I'd like to order a pizza." She grinned. "Delivered."

 

"What topping would you like, miss?" the other person said.

 

"Um... any will do." Her grin grew wider. "Surprise me."

 

"Uh... ok then..." There was a moment's pause as she heard the tapping of fingers on keyboard. Then, "Any special requests?"

 

Special requests? That's new. But she did have one teeny tiny request. "Um... can you..."

 

"NO." And the line went dead. Guess they didn't do deliveries on request.

 

But then what's with pizza girl earlier? Why was she wearing absolutely nothing? Taeyeon scratched her head. And where did the pizza come from?

 

And more importantly, where did she go? She was sure she was only gone for less than a minute while looking for her wallet.

 

---

 

"Oh for the love of god, do you have a bladder made of iron or something?" A very grumpy but still delivery girl showed up in her doorstep half an hour later. "You must really love pizza."

 

 

 

THE END