Leave!

Love is Fate

(Isabella/ Eun Seol POV)

"Alright! Last shot!" The photographer shouted as he press down the last click on his camera.

"Well done guys! Come over and have a look at your photos." He came forward to both of us.

"Neh...Sugohaesimnida." Minho and I thank the other staff loudly before walking to the computer.

"You two look great in the photos." The photo editor sat infront of the computer saying.

"Kamsahabnida." Minho thanked him and I just give him a nod and smile.

"Kamdongnim, I'll leave first if you don't mind." I excused myself to leave after monitored a few pictures of mine.

"Eh? You are not joining us for the feast later?" He asked.

"Neh. I have a date before hand already. Cheosonghabnida." I apologies.

"Oh. Nevermind then. It's nice working you. I hope to work with you again." He put his hand out for a hand shake.

I gladly accepted it and thank him. "Me too. It's my pleasure to work with you again."

He then nodded with a smile and went back to the computer and look at the rest of the pictures.

"Eun Seol!" Minho called out when I was about to walk off the set.

I ignored his call and continue walking off.

"Hey!" He grabbed my arm from behind trying to stop me.

I swing off his hand and look away. "What do you need?"

"I said I wanna talk to you." He said firmly.

I gave out a sigh and look at him.

"Fine then. I'll talk to you. Go get changed now and meet me at the set." I said and walk back to my changing room.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Jane came up to me immediately when I came into my room.

I nodded and took a seat.

"He's Minho isn't he?" She asked.

"Neh. Why didn't you tell me about him earlier!?" I asked with a bit angry.

"I...I...didn't know he will be here too." Jane was taken back by my tone.

"I'm sorry...." She apologised.

Suddenly my phone rang and I pick it up without bothering the caller id.

"Yeobusaeyo." I answered.

"Can we have meet up?" The voice on the other line spoke.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "Meet me at Insadong's Grub Cafe. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Arassoh." The voice answered and cut off the call.

I then look up at Jane who's still standing beside me with her head low. I stood up and held her hand.

"Jane,I'm sorry for being angry at you. I just felt frustrated. Sorry." I say looking into her eyes.

"A-aniyo...It's my fault. I should have check properly before accepting this job for you." She said in a sad voice.

"It's not your fault. I know you didn't mean to have this happen. Things just go the other way round. Sorry for being a jerk without understanding the situation." I comforted her.

She looked up at me and I showed her a smile. "Sorry?"

She nodded and hugged me. "I'll be more careful next time."

I soothed her back and pull away from the hug. "I have to get changing now. Someone is waiting for me outside."

"Who? Minho?" She asked as she pass me my own clothes.

I nodded and went into the changing room to change.

"I will be going out for a while. He wants to talk to me. You can go back first with the driver." I came out with my own clothes on and told her.

"Is it alright? Do I need to come along with you to explain anything?" She asked worried.

"It's alright. They won't hurt me. They are my friends,remember?" I reassured her.

"Okay then. Call me if you need anything." She reminded.

I nodded and walk out from my changing room. "See you at home. Be careful.

I saw Minho in his own clothing, standing beside the set waiting for me already. I cleared my throat when I reach beside him and he turn back to me.

"Hey." He greeted again.

I gave him a weak smile in return and he seems satisfied with my response.

"Do you have a car?" I asked.

"No...Manager hyung drove me here." He answered.

"Since you said you want to talk with me,can you drive me to somewhere so that we can have the talk that you wanted to?"

"Sure! Kaja! Hyung is waiting outside already." He said happily.

"Wait! You came alone right?" I stopped him. He nodded.

"Today I'm the only one with schedules. The rest are at the dorm." I nodded and followed him to his van.

"Minho ya! What took you so long?" Choi Jin,SHINee's manager came out from the van asking.

"Ani hyung. I was talking to the kamdongnim that's why." Minho answered gladly.

"Let's!....Eun Seol ssi!?" This is when his manager notice me.

I gave him an awkward smile and look at Minho.

"Hyung, let's go?" Minho then open up the van door and lead me in.

I bowed slightly to his manager and climb into the van. The two of them followed right after me.

"Where do you wanna head to?" Minho asked me before his manager started the engine.

"Can we go to Insadong's Grub Cafe?" I asked.

He immediately nodded and told his manager the location.

The journey to thw cafe wasn't really long but the silence during the journey made like it felt long. No one dares to speak a single word until we reach our destination.

"We're here. Hyung, I'll contact you later when I'm done." Minho told his manager and went out the van.

I thank the manager for his ride and hop off the van with my shades on.

I step ahead of Minho to get into the cafe and quickly glance through the whole area to spot a person. As soon as I spotted, I walk towards the direction with Minho behind me.

"Oppa..." I called out when I reach the table.

"Jinki hyung!? Why are you here!?" Minho was shocked when he saw Jinki oppa sitting there.

Jinki oppa was obviously shocked too when he saw Minho oppa behind me.

"I-I called to meet her here." Jinki oppa stood up from his seat and answered.

"Aren't you having photoshooting with Skechers now?" He asked Minho in return

"Neh...The shooting ended." Minho answered.

"Guys, can we have a seat before both of you continue your conversation?" I rolled my eyes at the two of them and said.

The two looked at each other then me again before giving out an awkward smile and sat down.

They two of them just look at me with those big and small eyes without a single word.

"Okay, I know both of you are curious why three of us are here. Since two of you said wanted to talk and meet me at the same day, that's why I put us all together now." I explained and sat back.

They nodded their heads in agreement but then silent again for the next moment. I look at both of them hoping one of them to speak but then non of them talk.

"You two say something! Aren't both of you the ones who asked me out!?" I said annoyingly.

"Why are you here?" "When did you came back!?" Two of them said at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. "I know what you all want to know. Before I tell you, I just want the two of you to promise one thing. Don't tell Taemin a single thing about me."

They nodded in unison and I told them everything they wanted to know.

"So you have seriously determinated your contract with SM!?" Minho oppa asked.

I nodded and took a sip of my latte.

The two just sat back and look at me without saying and asking a single thing anymore.

"Eun Seol, I'm glad to see you again but can I ask you a favor?" Jinki oppa said with a not so amuse face.

"Mwo?"

"Just...Just stay away from Taemin,will you? It will be best if you leave Korea." He said and looked away.

"Hyung! What are you talking!?" Minho oppa beside was shocked by the leader's words.

Jinki oppa shot a glare at Minho and divert back his vision on me.

"I just want the best for my members and the group. I don't wish to see any of my dongsaengs slump into any nonsense anymore. Taemin has taken enough. He can't take any hurts and pains anymore." Jinki oppa said in a breath.

"I'll do as you said for not telling Taemin about you and I'll also ensure that the three of them will keep quiet too." He continue.

I nodded at his request.

"Deal! It's suppose to be like this. I won't be here long though. I'll keep myself in the shadows until I leave Korea." I said and gave him a smile.

"What!? No deal! How can you leave again!? You just came back!" Minho oppa beside hissed.

Jinki oppa ignored him and stood up from his seat with his shades put on.

"Great. We'll be leaving now. Meet you again if we get to. Minho,kaja."

"Whey? I don't want to leave yet." Minho oppa whined.

"Minho oppa, just follow Jinki oppa. I have to leave also. Having a schedule to catch up later." I lied to him.

Minho oppa pouted and stand up unwillingly.

"Goodbye." I politely bowed to the both of them.

"Bye." Minho oppa said and quickly ran to catch up Jinki oppa who has left a step ahead.

I slumped back onto my seat.

"Jinki oppa changed." I said to myself.

Indeed, he changed. He was used to be like a sweet and caring big brother to me but then just now the cold and harshness he gave to me through those words, told me that I have really hurt them hard when I decided to leave them.

He, still is the caring big brother towards s. I understand he's just doing this to protect Taemin. But there's something I don't get...

The sudden heartbreak that hit hard on me when Jinki oppa told me to stay away from Taemin.

The sudden sadness that rush to my heart when I agreed to his request.

(Author POV)

"Hyung! What was that for? How can you said that to her?" Minho pestered Onew while they are walking into their dorm.

Minho have kept asking Onew the same question since they left the cafe but Onew didn't bother to give him an answer.

"Hyung...Jinki hyung..." He kept calling and followed Onew like a kid wanting sweets.

"Minho! Keumanhae!" This time Jinki looked back at him and ordered.

The rest of the members came out from their room when they heard the leader and the flaming charisma fought.

"Whey? What's happening?" Key is the first one who ask.

"Jinki hyung told Eun Seol to leave Korea!" Minho said out loud.

"Mwo!? Mworahgu!?" Key asked in shocked.

"Yah! Choi Minho!" Onew was taken back a bit by Minho's volume and start looking around the dorm.

"Taemin is out." Jonghyun said casually knowing his leader's actions.

Onew gave out a relief sigh and glare at Minho.

"Look! How am I suppose to keep it down when you're here saying it out loud when it is suppose to be a secret between the 4 of us!?" Onew bit back.

"Then how can you ask Eun Seol to leave!? It's not fair!" Minho argue back.

"Hyung! You told Eun Seol to leave!?" Key added in this time round.

Onew looked away instead of answering his brothers.

"Hyung! How can you do that!?" Key asked with slight anger.

"I'm just doing what's best for my group! For my members! For my dongsaeng!" Onew argue back at him and stomped away back to his own room.

"Hyung! Yah! Lee Jinki!" Key shouted again.

"Kibum! Keumanhae! He's the leader." Jonghyun held Key back before he can bang on Onew's room door.

"That doesn't mean he can control everything!" Key hissed back.

Jonghyun looked at Key with a soft look as if they where communicating through their eyes. Immediately Key turn away heading back to his own room.

Jonghyun also gave a nod to Minho before walking back to his own room.

(Minho POV)

After Jonghyun hyung went back to his room, I tend to go back to my room and take a shower.

I was shocked when I saw a person standing right behind of him, looking at me.

"She's........back...She's in........Korea." He said with glimpse of tears in his eyes.

"Te-Tae-Taemin ah....Why are you here....?" I asked stuttering.