Part Three

All I Want For Christmas Is You~

(Part Three) -Last-

 

The next day, you woke up all excited. Snowflake slept beside you.

 

You: Merry Christmas, Snowflake :3

 

Then your phone got a text message, you turn to the other side of the bed and check your phone.

It was a text from Yongguk, you were surprise.

 

From Yongguk:

Annyeonghaseyo (Y/N)-sshi, I just wanna say Merry Christmas ^_^

Am I the first to greet you? Hehe... See you at the party tonight. Bbuing~ :3

 

You smiled like crazy when you saw his text, you were about to text back when your doorbell rang.

 

You got up and wear your hoodie and open the front door. It was Himchan.

 

You: Himchan? What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be at the shop?

 

Himchan: Nope, well... Since everyone is busy decorating the shop. I might have... Well...

 

You: Escape? T_T

 

Himchan: Shhh! :O

 

You: So, what brings you here?

 

Himchan: I have something to say...

 

You: What is it?

 

Himchan: Do you like Yongguk?

 

You: Umm, I don't know...

 

Himchan: Well, you gotta get dress! Party starts in an hour.

 

You: Okay :)

 

He left the room, you start changing and when you are done. You went to the shop with Snowflake. You met your friends and talk stuff about the past.

It was night, you haven't even meet Yongguk yet. You felt disappointed, you wore your favorite Christmas sweater and it looks pretty in you.

 

You: Himchan, where is Yongguk?

 

Himchan: Looking for him aye? Waeyo? What if I tell you he's getting married?

 

You: Babo! Don't joke around, tell me where he is.

 

Himchan: Okay, okay, don't get too serious. He said he'll be late due to him and his parents spending their Christmas together. Don't worry, he'll be here any minute now.

 

People start to leave the store, they waved goodbye and left. Snowflake was sleeping on top if the counter.

You caressed her white fluffy fur.

 

"(Y/N)?..."

 

You turn around to ser Yongguk standing there behind you, he looked very cold. Your heart warmed up, you smiled at him.

 

You: Yongguk :)

 

Yongguk: I'm sorry for not being in the party... I... Uhh...

 

You: I understand, it's still early anyway.

 

Yongguk: How about a drink?

 

You: Sure~

 

Himchan made you guys drinks, you took a sip of it and felt great.

Yongguk stared at you, you stared back at him. He has a warm gummy smile you like to see.

 

You: What? :3

 

Yongguk: I don't know... I like you (Y/N)-ah... Every since we first met. I think that's why they call it love a first sight. ^_^

 

You: You do?

 

Yongguk: Yes.

 

Himchan: Hey... Sorry to bother but why don't you two look above you. *leaves the area*

 

The two of you look up, you were shock. It was a mistletoe.

 

Yongguk: You know what this means? *hey gave you a y look*

 

You: I don't see why not? :)

 

The two of you then kissed, under the mistletoe. You are very happy with him... It was the best Christmas ever.

 

Yongguk: As a Christmas present... Will be mine? *close his eyes*

 

You went closer to his face,

 

You: Yes :)

 

When he opened his eyes and found you close to him, he once again kiss your lips. Snowflake woke up and in~

You giggled at how cute she is, Yongguk played with her and you love the both of them.

 

The End

 

I hope you all enjoy it and have a wonderful Christmas~!! :3 <3