Part One

All I Want For Christmas Is You~

(Part One)

 

It is two days until Christmas, it was snowing outside the house. You felt like going out, so you put on your thick boots and a jacket.

 

You also bring out your pet cat, she loves snow because her name is Snowflake. You adopted her right before Christmas.

 

You: Snowflake-ah, khaja... Let's go get us a cup of hot chocolate and cookies arasso?

 

Snowflake: *just follows you*

 

While walking, you enjoy the snow on the walkway. It made a shape of your boots, Snowflake's cute tiny paws are adorable to see.

When you reach the shop, you put Snowflake on a chair so she won't move.

 

The place is special to you, they allow cats and dogs and other sorts of pets.

 

You: Hello, I would like to order the usual.

 

Guy: Alright, you've been here quite often right?

 

You: Yeah ^_^

 

Guy: You live around here?

 

You: Nae.

 

Guy: I am Bang Yongguk by the way.

 

You: Nice to meet you Yongguk-sshi... I am (Y/N) :)

 

Yongguk: A pretty name for a pretty girl... :)

 

You: Kamsahamida ^.^

 

Yongguk: Here you go, two hot chocolates and a plate of cookies. *hands you the beverages*

 

You: Thank you! :D

 

He slightly nodded and you went back to Snowflake.

You and Yongguk are mutual friends, you know him from Kim Himchan. But you don't know Yongguk's name by then... Now you know, he seems cute.

 

You: You know what Snowflake, Yongguk seems nice. I mean, we only see each other for months but never really talk to each other. It's the first time that he asked my name and where I live. O_O

 

Snowflake: *eats small pieces of cookies*

 

You: Like, Himchan never really introduce us properly. I know I'm exaggerating so much... Omo... What if I like him? No, maldo andwae. If you could talk... Tell me what to do~

 

You lean your hand over your chin while stirring the hot chocolate.

Anyway, it is almost Christmas and you haven't wrap gifts for Himchan and for other people.

 

When you were about to leave, you forgot your handkerchief. It's special to you because you keep using that for years... It's like a little girls possession.

 

At home, you were washing your face. Your eyes are still close as you walked in your bedroom sensing where is your handkerchief.

 

You: Where is my handkerchief? Snowflake-ah! Have you seen my handkerchief? Oh right... As if you took it -.-

 

You checked the drawers of your room, your bed and even back in the bathroom.

 

You: Ahh! My lucky handkerchief! Odiga?

 

---- To Be Continued ----