Confused

Confused Heart

Your POV:

It was already late in the afternoon; actually it was already evening. We just finished presenting our Investigatory Project and alas we could go home already. As I was going out of the room where we presented our project Ilhoon walk towards me and gave me that smile that makes me shy. He held on to the plastic that had our fertilizer and was carrying it so that I won’t be carrying something heavy; which made me thought “Oh! What a gentleman.”

 

 

I took out my umbrella that was inside my bag and opened it for it was raining that evening. After opening my umbrella he told me “I’ll hold that so that you won’t get wet.” That was very sweet of him and honestly I was feeling kind of embarrass towards him. I couldn’t take my embarrassment and shyness any longer that I ended up asking him “Why are you so sweet to me? Is there any particular reason? Do you like me?” All he could reply was “Maybe…” out of shock I asked him “Are you in love with me?” Though I'm trying not to jump into conclusions. He replied “Maybe. I’m not sure.” I told him “You are in love with me!” He answered “Yes. I Love You.” Now I was most definitely in shock that I ran away from my own umbrella and towards my friend. I wanted to say something to my friend but I couldn’t, I was just too much in shock. I did return back to where he was standing holding my umbrella up above his head. I confronted him and told him “Sorry if I ranned away; I just can’t believe that you love me.” “I love you” He told me again.

 

 

I couldn’t recover from his confession and until now I am still confused of what I am truly feeling for him, though I knew that sooner or later he will fall in love with me; I didn’t expect him to actually admit that he loves me. It made me regret what I did. I am the very reason why he has fallen for me. I was too sweet towards him. Now I’m just trying to discover my feelings towards him. Is it just a friendship thing? Do I see him that way? Do I like him? Do I love him? I am not sure of my feelings at all. I have to find out so that I won’t hurt anyone.

 

 

"Ilhoon, do I love you too?" I asked to myself deeply in my thoughts. Until now I'm still not certain of my feelings towards him. I'm confused.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Well hello! Yeah, I know I wrote this story like a long time ago but I just came here to update about this. As you all know; I mentioned that this story is closely related to me for it actually happened to me in real life; though I will not mention the said male's name so I just replaced it with Ilhoon's for this is a fanfiction site. Anyway, in reality, I rejected him. Why? Simply because I ain't ready but we remained friends. I know friendzoned! Painful, but I think he starting to have attraction to other girls and I'm happy for him :3