Hilarious Family! (Short Chapter)

Let Me Introduce to My Stalker Lee Min Hyuk.

"Honey! Where's my favorite underwear?" Eunkwang shouted from bathroom.

 

"I throw away your underwear because I felt Jelly over your undies!" Changsub shouted from Kitchen.

 

"Geez! Umma! Why you get so jelly at disgusting underwear?" Ilhoon asked with his innocent eyes.

 

"Um um... Aish! Hold on Ilhoon ah, I must talk with your dad about underwear situation." Changsub left kitchen with frowned Ilhoon who lost appetite of the word underwear, but he ate the food anyway because he knew he'll come home late from school. 

 

In the bathroom, 

"Ya! I told you to becareful saying dirty words when my Ilhoonie is around!" Changsub yelled. 

 

"Why is underwear is dirty? And you threw away my cutely designed undies?" Eunkwang fought back. 

 

"Want to kick out in your body again?" Changsub shouted. 

 

"Hell fuking no! I don't want to get kicked out in a body ever again. I nearly got arrested last time remember?" Eunkwang shivered. 

 

"Ouch! What was that for?" Enkwang touched his head. 

 

"That's what you get whenever you try to molest my innocent son!" Changsub answered. 

 

"B but I did not even say any ual words?" Eunkwang blinked. 

 

"Whatever! To me it sounds ual." Changsub said then left the bathroom. 

 

Back to the kitchen 

 

"Did you hurt my dad again mommy?" Ilhoon asked, 

 

"Don'r mention about your dad for now." Changsub answered. 

 

"*Chuckled* I always love when you get frustrated or showing jealousy towards my dad, mommy." Ilhoon said. 

 

"Why is that?" Changsub asked. 

 

"Because I can feel that you love my dad as much as I do." Ilhoon answered. 

 

"But I love you more than your dad and peniel." Changsub said. 

 

"I know that, but still, you have to show my dad that you still love him or else he might cheat on you." Ilhoon said. 

 

"What? If he cheats, he and I are over!" Changsub shouted. 

 

"Any who, thanks for the breakfast mommy, kisses Changsub's cheek and hugs before leaves home to go to the school.": 

 

"Bye mom bye dad." Ilhoon shouted while putting on his shoes. 

 

"Becareful of the cars and be safe." Changsub smiled while Eunkwang yelled "Bye, my son I love you." Shouts from bedroom still looking for his fav undies. 

 

"Baby! What took you so long?" Sungjae asked. 

 

"Sorry hyung ah. I had a fun conversation with my mother." Ilhoon said. 

 

"*Chuckles and pinches Ilhoon's chubby cheek*" 

 

"Ouch! It hurts." Ilhoon winces in a little pain. 

 

"I can't help it, you are too adorable." Sungjae smiled. 

 

*Suddenly someone bumped to Ilhoon purposely and made Ilhoon fall to the ground.* 

 

"Ouch! *Tears formed in Ilhoon's beautiful eyes*" 

 

"Babe, are you okay?" Sungjae gets shocked. 

 

"My knee hurts." Ilhoon winces in a pain. 

 

"I am so sorry that I bumped into you." A mysterious guy said with no sincere tone that he's actually sorry. 

 

"Excuse me?" Sungjae noticed the tone. 

 

"I said I'm sorry." A mysterious guy said one more time. 

 

"That's not how you say sorry to people. Sungjae fought back." 

 

"Well... Since this is my first time saying sorry to others, so I apologize for my rudeness." A mysterious guy lied. 

 

"Oh okay, but next time say it more sincerely and respectable." Sungjae suggested. 

 

"Thanks. and walked away." 

 

What do you guys think who'll be the mysterious guy?