The Story

BEAST' girls ( Dong Woon )

You feel the sunlight touching you face, so you start to open your eyes .

“Ah, my first day to work.. Hwaiting Kim Rae Ra !!”

 

Ahh, it’s been so long since I come to Korea . Many thing have change here.. Oh, I’m Lee Rae Ra, and today I’ll start my new job . I’ll be an assistant manager of a boyband . But I don’t know what group it is . I take a bath and just grab anything tha I find since I already late .

 

***At Cube Agency***

“Annyeong, Kim Rae Ra imnida !”

“Ah, annyeong Rae Ra-ssi, come on ! Let’s meet the boys .”

“Ne, oppa..”

 

***In A Dance Studio***

“Boys gather up !!”

“Hyung, who is she ?” ask a cute boy that is shorter than me .

“Ah, she is my assistant, your assistant manager . Be  nice to her ne ?”

“Ne hyung~” answer the boys .

“Rae Ra-ssi, please introduce yourself .”

“Ne oppa~ Annyeong, Kim Rae Ra imnida..”

“Annyeong Rae Ra~ So Beast !! annyeonghaeseyo Beast imnida .” say them together .

“Rae Ra-ssi, how old are you ?”

“Me ? I just turn 21 this month .”

“Omo ?!” shout a cute muscular boy .

“You’re younger than me, but you’re soooo tall .”  say him again while pouting .

“It’s ok oppa..You’re cute like this..”

“Omo, you’re just call me oppa ??”

“Ne oppa, am I wrong ?”

“Ani, can you call me oppa again ?”

“Oppa ?”

“Ahh, kamsahamnida Rae Ra..”

“Ne oppa..”

 

“Rae Ra, can you just call us oppa too ?” ask a beautiful boy .

“Oh arraso oppa..”

 

The week past quickly, me and the BEAST oppas get along well .

 

Ahh, another day.. I should prepare myself and go to the boys’ dorm . After a long time searching for a right clothes, I decided to use this .

 

***BEAST’ Dorm***

“Woa Rae Ra, you’re so pretty~”

“Gomawo Hyungie oppa..” I said shyly .

“You’re such a beauty Rae Ra, now I don’t want to marry Seungie hyung . I wanna marry you~” said Kwangie oppa .

“Stop making her blushing kids, now kajja . Let’s go to Win Win or we’ll be late .”

“Ne Doo Hyung~” said the boys .

“But, you sure are beautiful Rae Ra..” said Doo oppa .

“Gomawo oppa..”

 

*** BEAST’ Preparation Room***

“Oppas, I’ll go out to buy you guys food . Any special request ?”

“Any Rae Ra-ah..” said all of them together .

“Ok then, I’ll be going . Bye-yeom~”

“Bye Rae Ra, be safe..” said all of them together AGAIN .

“Ne oppas..”

 

***On The Way To The Win Win Building***

There are a few girls that blocking my way .

“Umm, do you need anything from me ?” I asked them .

“Who are you to BEAST ?” asked one of them .

“I’m their assistant manager .”

“Huh, just an assistant manager ? Then don’t be so clingy to them !” said another girl, and then after that they pouring water to me and some other stuff .

 

***Meanwhile, in the BEAST’ preparation room***

“Hyung, why are Rae Ra take so long ?” ask Dong Woon to Doo Joon .

“I don’t know Woonie, but I start to feel insecure .”

“Hyung, can I go out to check for her ?” asked Dong Woon worriedly .

“Ok then, be careful Woonie..”

“Ne hyung .”

 

Dong Woon, keep running to outside of the building until he see a group of girl . When he come closer to the group he heard the group shouting to someone and see them puring water to the person in the middle . When Dong Woon realise that the person is you, he run to them and hug you .

 

“Who the hell are you ?!” he shout to the girls .

“O-oppa.. W-we’re BEAUTY oppa..” said one of the girls .

“If you’re BEAUTY then why are you doing this to BEAST’ assistant manager ?!” he said while covering you with his tuxedo ( you know in shadow performance he use tuxedo ) .

“M-mian oppa.. W-we just d-don’t like her . She i-is to clingy to BEAST .”

“As long as BEAST is fine with that, all of you don’t have the right to do that !”

“N-ne o-oppa.. M-mian o-oppa.. M-mian R-Rae Ra-ssi..”

“It’ ok.. I’m fine . No need to say sorry .” you said .

“N-ne.. Gomawo Rae Ra-ssi..” they say and after that they run away .

“Oppa, let’s go inside .”

“No, we’ll go to the hospital .”

“I’m fine oppa..”

“How can you say you’re fine when your body just being pur by water in the winter . And your hand is so cold Rae Ra .”

“I’ll be fine oppa.. Really . I don’t need to go to the hospital . Now, let’s get inside or you’ll be late for your performance .”

“Umm ok then Rae Ra . But if you don’t feel well tell me ne?”

“Ne oppa..”

 

After the show, you keep sneezing .And suddenly you feel something on top of my head . And it is this .

“That’s mine, you better change with that . Maybe it’ll be to big but better that that’s wet clothes of yours .” say Dong Woon oppa .

“Ne, gomawo oppa..”

 

***In BEAST’ Van***

“Today you just rest at the back Rae Ra .” said manager oppa .

“Ok, gomawo oppa..”

“Ne Rae Ra..”

 

You sit next to Dong Woon at the back sit . Manager oppa, Doo oppa and Hyungie oppa sit ifront while Seobie oppa, Seungie oppa andd Kwangie oppa sit in the middle .

 

“Just sleep Rae Ra..”

“Ne, oppa..”

 

After that, Dong Woon oppa humming oasis, my favourite BEAST’ song . After the incident, you and Dong Woon oppa become closer more than with any other BEAST’ member .

 

***After BEAST’ Receiving Their Awards***

“So guys, where do you wanna eat ? Today is my treat .” says manager oppa .

“How about we go to Dear Cafe ?” say Seobie oppa .

“Is it the one that only selll soyabean product ? If it is that one I object .” say Woonie oppa (  yes, ou call him Woonie oppa after that incident ) .

“Yes, it is that one Woonie . Why did you object Woonie ?” says Kwangie oppa .

“Because Rara allergic to soyabean product .” says Woonie oppa and yes Woonie oppa call you Rara now and it is only hiim that call you that .

All of them make an ‘o’ face and after that they decided to eat okonomiyaki since it been awhile since they eat that .

 

***BEAST free day***

You get a call from Woonie oppa so you answer it .

“Annyeong oppa~”

“Annyeong Rara..”

“Oppa why did you call me ?”

“Waeyo ? You don’t want me to call you ? OK the if it’s like that..”

“It’s not like that oppa~”

“Ne ne.. Rara, can you go to a movie with me today ?”

“Umm, I can oppa..”

“Ok then, I’ll pick you up in an hour..”

“Ok oppa..”

“Bye Rara~”

“Bye-yeom oppa~”

 

After the phone call you searching for clothes and anfter you find what you want to wear you take a bath, do your make up, nail and hair  ( look at the hair )


Ding Dong Ding Dong

“Woonie oppa~”

“Annyeong Rara, you lookso beautiful today..”

“Thanks oppa~”

“Ne Rara.. Come on, let’s go..”

 

Oppa is so handsome today..

After we watch the movie, Woonie oppa invite you to a beach .

“Wah, it’s so beautiful here oppa..”

“Ne Rara..”

“Oppa, will you invite me to here again ?”

“Of course Rara..”

 

“Rara, do you feel cold ?”

“A little bit oppa..”

“Here, use my jacket..”

“Ne, gomawo oppa..”

 

After a long silence suddenly Woonie oppa kneel infront of you and open a small pretty box, inside the box there is a pair of ring .

“Will you be my girlfriend Rara ?”

“N-ne oppa..”

 

***On The Way Home***

“Oppa, gomawo.. The ring is so pretty..” you say while looking at the ring .

“You’re welcome princess..”

“Oppa..”

“Waeyo princess ?”

“Saranghae..”

“Nado saranghae..”

 

***The Next Morning***

“Rae Ra~”

“Annyeong oppas..” you great the boys .

“Rae Ra, today we will start our activity at noon . Come, let’s play with me and Seobie..” says Kwangie oppa .

“Ok oppa~”

 

“It’s almost noon, I’ll cook for our lunch .” you said .

“Ok then, I’ll wake Woonie up .” says Doo oppa .

“Ok oppa..”

 

“Rae Ra~ Rae Ra~”

“Waeyo Seobie oppa ?”

“What ring is that ?” he ask .

“That’s our couple ring hyung..” answer someone from my back, and when I realize it’s Woonie oppa .

“Hello oppa~”

“Hello princess~” he said and then he kiss your cheek .

“So you two are a couple ?!” shout Seobie oppa .

“Mwo ?! Really ?? Since when ??” ask Doo oppa and Kwangie oppa that come out of nowhere .

“Since last night hyung .” says Woonie oppa while wrapping his arms around your waist .

“Congratulation for you two !!” say Seungie oppa and Hyungie oppa that also come out of nowhere like Kwangie oppa .

“Gomawo oppas~” you said .