Booty, booty, booty, rockin' everywhere

Booty Shorts

What could Sehun say? It wasn’t his fault that he was blessed with such a choice . Everyone wanted it. And these shorts accentuated that perfectly. He stood in front of the mirrors in the practice room. He had decided to wear these instead of the usual gross sweats they wear.  His manager wasn’t too pleased with the choice, but he had turned a blind eye. Under the pretense that he would practice the new dance more, Sehun stayed behind to admire himself.

Booty shorts. Yes. He leaned over a little and wiggled his , appreciating it. These were a great idea. He felt like prancing around the practice room. The only thing that put a damper on this was that there would be no one else to see, but he didn’t mind too much. He ran over to the CD player—well, more pranced. He stuck his little tush out and pressed the play button. Soon there was a quick beat bouncing off the walls. This song was perfect.

He went to the center of the room and began doing his own dance singing along with the song. He became lost in the music.

“So call me maybe!”

“What the hell is going on?” Kai stood in the open doorway, slack-jawed.

“Oh, nothing,” Sehun turned around with a little more flourish than normal, but also making sure this his shorts were noticed.

Kai just continued to stand in the doorway. Shrugging, Sehun went back to dancing and singing his heart out. This was his jam. Suddenly the music stopped.

“Ok, that’s enough of that, I can only handle so much of that song.” Kai glowered at Sehun’s shorts as the younger dancer pouted.

“You didn’t have to turn it off, it was almost done, anyway.” He walked over to Kai, making to sway his booty. “Fine, I was done practicing anyway. I’m going to shower.” Sehun walked away leaving Kai behind.

 

“That kid needs to get laid,” Kai told the room before leaving himself.