Chapter 19: The Punishment

Love Royale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N:

Maknae = Youngest (in a group)

Oppa = Older Brother/Lover (used by females)

 

 

Recap:

“YEH I WON! NA NA NA NA NA!” Minzy cheered by herself while everyone else is dead, “I CAN’T WAIT FOR THE PUNISHMENT!!!!!!!”

 

The word ‘punishment’ seems to ring the bell for 2NE1, because they all look at Minzy with the infamous smirks.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

We hurried to the living room for our daily late night talk. CL seems very happy that the third day of torture went by fast since we left early to plan out the punishment.

 

“Only four days left, I don’t know if I can survive this!” I sighed.

 

“Well because of that, we have to take full advantage of the situation,” CL explains as Minzy types something on her laptop. She’s a computer genius, probably hacking something right now.

 

“Find anything yet?” CL looks at Minzy’s Macbook.

 

“Nope,” she shakes her head and sings, “Looks like the devil is running out of ideas!”

 

“Aish!” CL playfully punches Minzy’s arm, “I better come up with something before Monday!”

 

“There’s no fun prank to play on them, SO FRUSTRIATING!!!” CL looks away from the monitor and glanced at me, asking for ideas. I shook my head and glanced over to Bom, who was staring at the mirror the whole time, fixing her hair and night mask.

 

“Since Minzy can’t find anything,” Bom tried to move her face as little as possible when she talks, “I think I know!”

 

 

Author’s POV:

“HURRY UP AND GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS OUT HERE!” a loud voice echoed into the restroom’s walls. After a few minutes of silence, a loud thump signaled that the door was kicked open... yes, they went to the guy’s restroom. The four handsome guys hurried out when they saw a blonde female individual drags their maknae by the ear. She made the youngest guy sit on the sink and after a few minutes, the rest of the members went through the same process.

 

“HURRY AND GO!” the petite female nudged them, “Remember to say what we told you!”

 

The five fitted man walks towards the stage, holds their microphone, their faces are bright red like tomatoes due to the embarrassment. GD cleared his throat, causing everyone in the school to freeze. Within three minutes, everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter