The Love With Boundaries Chapter 6

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Tiffany opened the door, she was surprised to see Yuri.

"Fany! You might not believe it but I think I saw Kris, your ex boyfriend that 'disappeared' into another country without a word!" Yuri said as she entered Tiffany's house.

"Wait, how do you know I live here?" Tiffany snapped.

"I'll save that for later, did he call you or message you?" 

Tiffany nodded her head slowly,

"He messaged me..." 

Yuri looked at her concerned,

"He didn't say anything to you did he?"

Tiffany shook her head. Yuri placed her hand at her chest,

"That's great! He is a jerk, I'm glad that I am not his..."

Yuri thought of what has happened because of Kris so she decided to drop it.

"Anyway, I just came to inform you, that's all." Yuri replied. 

Yuri was just about to get up and leave when Tiffany asked her a question.

"Do you think I should forgive him and be with him again?" 

Tiffany stared straight at the floor glumly. Yuri wanted to make an excuse to leave but she can't do it, looking at her best friend so confused and sad. She sighed and returned to the sofa she sat on a minute ago.

"It's up to you, just don't mind about me. I don't like him anymore so his all yours."

"But... He just left me like that! If I'm so good to him, he might think that everything is ok and he can do it again next time whenever he feels like it." 

"This is up to you to decide, Fany dear. If you think you can trust him this time then go for it, if not leave him." 

Tiffany sighed and continued thinking about what she should do. I can't like Siwon, so should I go back to Kris?

"Just listen to what your heart tells you to, don't give up on what you think is right!"

Yuri patted Tiffany on the back gently,

"I'm going home now, don't want to keep my parent's waiting." 

Yuri headed for the door went back home.

Tiffany got up and locked the door. She went to the kitchen and pours a glass of red wine. She swirled her drink as she thought about what she should do now. I really like Siwon but I can't! I can't because of Yul, I can't steal Yul's crush again! I can't! But is Kris really worth it? Would he leave me again? Is he true to me? Did he came back to be with me just because I'm very popular now? Maybe I could try falling for him again and forget about Siwon... Maybe...  Tiffany started crying as questions flooded her mind. She drank the whole glass of wine in a gulp and poured another glass. She cried the whole night as she drank and drank until she was drowsy and drunk. She fell asleep at 3 am at the sofa.

 

Tiffany's alarm clocked rang in the room next morning, it sounded soft and distant. Tiffany's eyebrows furrowed as she the incessant ringing didn't stop at all. After about 10 minutes, Tiffany finally woke up, irritated by the ringing. She sat up on the sofa, holding her head. She was dizzy after drinking so much last night. Tiffany stood up and went into her room to off the alarm clock. She fell on the bed right after that. She fell asleep again, tired and dizzy. 

 

 

^Ace Figure's Studio^

 

Siwon looked at his watch impatiently, what is taking her so long?  Everyone was almost ready for the photo shoot but Tiffany wasn't even there yet. Siwon got more and more anxious as time ticked by. He decided to call Tiffany, and ask her where is she now. 

 

Tiffany's phone rang. She tried to look for her phone at the bedside table, her eyes too tired to open. Tiffany answered the call and placed it at her ear, still lying down on the bed.

"Annyeong," Tiffany said sleepily.

"Tiffany? Are you still asleep?" Siwon asked.

Tiffany immediately shot up,

"Um... No?" Tiffany lied, looking at the time on her alarm clock. 

! It's this late already!  Tiffany thought to herself as she was talking to Siwon.

"Well where are you now? Everyone is waiting for you!" 

"Oh, I... woke up late," Tiffany said trying to brush her teeth as quietly as possible.

"Then can you please hurry up?"

"Sure, just give me some time." 

Tiffany hung up before hearing Siwon's reply and immediately when to change and apply some make up. She checked carefully if her eyes was puffy.

"I'll just cover these puffy eyes with a concealer and sunglasses just in case," Tiffany told herself as she quickly got ready.

After she was done, she immediately place her phone and portable charger into her handbag before she left the house. She tried to look for a taxi but there wasn't any in sight. She called to book for the taxi but it will arrive latest by 10 minutes. Tiffany couldn't spare that much time so she decided to wait for one on the street. The taxi comes once every minute and most of the time it already has a passenger. Just then, a car drove to the side of the road and horned Tiffany. Tiffany jumped in shock, she turned to look at the driver. The window of the car wind down and she saw Kris's familiar face.

"Hop in!" Kris opened the door for Tiffany, not leaving his seat.

In a hurry, Tiffany jumped into the car. Kris drove Tiffany to Ace Figure's.

"Late?" Kris asked.

Tiffany nodded her head.

"That's so unlike you," Kris smiled. 

Tiffany ignored him and looked away. They reached Ace Figure's within minutes. 

"We're here!" Kris announced.

"Thanks," Tiffany mumbled as she left the car quickly.

Kris quickly locked his car and caught up with Tiffany.

"Why are you still following me?" Tiffany asked irritated.

"I gotta see my girlfriend off or I'll feel uneasy." 

"I'm not your girlfriend anymore!" 

Tiffany quickened her pace but Kris caught up with her easily.

"Sorry, I'm late!" Tiffany apologized as she entered the studio.

She turned to Kris,

"You can leave now!" 

Tiffany was about to walk away when Kris caught her hand. He pulled her towards him and kissed Tiffany. Tiffany immediately pushed him away. Kris broke the kiss and smirked,

"See you later, babe!" 

Tiffany didn't know how she felt, she was just confused, not knowing if she should be furious or happy. When she turned to walk to her room, she saw Siwon standing in front of her, looking dumbfounded. Tiffany was shocked, the last person she wanted anyone to see Kris kissing her is Siwon. She opened to explain but Siwon just walked away. Tiffany stood rooted to the ground as Siwon past her. Siwon and Tiffany had the same feeling at that moment - heartbroken

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for not being able to update yesterday, I think I wouldn't be able to update every day starting from tomorrow as I will be so busy! I'll try to update maybe once every 2 or 3 days? I'm really sorry but thankful for all of you for subscribing to this story. Don't forget to add me as a friend too! I might post on my blog the reason why I'm not able to update for a longer period.