Final

Missing Out

Mianhae everyone!! I'm sorry to keep you guys waited long. I'm so sorry.

But please enjoy my story. I just got the time to post it.

 

><

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

Rap Monster’s POV

-

-

-

“Oppa, ije geuman haja (let’s stop)”  

 

 “Soojin-ah. Waegurae?? Did I do something wrong??”

She sigh a little… “let’s just stop. Stop calling me and don’t even try to look out for me.” and she ended the call leaving me hanging. Dumb founded.

 “…soojin.” A drop of tears fall out of my eyes.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

“Namjoon-ah~” I look around to find the voice and see Jin-hyung jog towards me.

“Hyung..”

“you’re early??”

“nae. I couldn’t sleep last night.”

He looks at me with a worried face. “did something happen?”

“I was composing a song..” I lied. Giving him a reassuring eyes.

“you did?”

“aish this boy… you building up eye bags and boogers too. Yuck.”

I let out a chuckle. “mian.”

“aish.. don’t be sorry to me. Be sorry to your health.”

“nae~” I fake a smile. I just don’t want anyone to know about what happen last night.

Both of us walk to school in silent after that.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

ije geuman haja

 

ije geuman haja

 

ije geuman haja

 

The words lingering in my head like a broken radio.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

All day long, I was spacing out. Thinking about the reason for our broke up. I kept seeing you around at school. I was about to call you, but seeing you happy with your friends…..made my heart ache. You didn’t feel a slight hurt? I just walk away before tears could roll down from my eyes.

Right after school was over, I walk my way to the underground café. I didn’t feel like doing a performance today, I’m just here to look for you. But you’re not here. Where are you, Soojin-ah?

 

“Rapmon..” I look up for the voice. It was Suga. He’s waving his hand motioning me to come over. I did.

“wassup hyung?” again. I fake another smile in front of my friends.

“don’t wassup me. Go get ready. We’re on, in 10 minutes.”

“nae~” J-Hope chorus.

“you guys go on ahead. I’m not going to perform today.”

“what??” both of them look at me disbelieve.

“I’m not in the mood…” I answer shortly.

                I then walk again to a noraebang(karaoke place) that we usually go for a hangout. Still, there’s no you. I didn’t forget to ask the staff there, whether they had seen you. But still…. No sign of you. So does this mean that the only place that I can see you is at school? Even for a far? Are you avoiding me? Probably yes…. I can see that clearly. Huh …I let out a sigh. I think I really did made mistake in certain places.

               

I began to lose confidence in trying to get you back. Is this the end of us….

 

                                The sky’s somehow aware about my feelings today. The wind is cold, so cold that made you shivers. Not even a drop of rain. Just a windy, cold night. Yes, the sun already set an hour ago. And I am still outside. With my school uniform, I clutch on my coat tightly. Sometimes I rub my palm against each other. And there are times I blow on my palms to transfer the heat. I take a seat on a bench at the park, in the middle of town. Palms in my blazer’s pocket.

 

What did I do wrong??

Aish!!! I messed my hair in irritation. 

Whatever it is…. I regret it. I regret doing those stuff… I made a mistake..

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

The next day…

I walk to school alone. Good thing that I didn’t encounter any of my best friends. I just don’t want to walk with anyone today. My body ache everywhere. Especially my heart. Like I said, I lose confidence right?? Well my heart said otherwise. I try and try to forget her… nothing works. She always had been with me through the good and bad. I love her presences. I love everything about her.

When I reach to the school ground, I go straight to my classroom. At my seat, I slump my body on the chair. For a brief 2 minutes, I change my position. I rest my elbow on the desk in front of me and put my face on my bare palms. What did I do???

Lunch came by, I am still in the classroom… my hand is folded together on the desk and my head rest on it. I try to get some sleep. But nothing seems to work for me. Then I heard voices. It was a girl voice. A group of girls. And I recognize some of it. The one that catch my attention was Soojin’s. She’s there. I seat straight and try to peek on them from my seat. They probably outside the classroom. i can see her from my seat. She….she’s smiling.

 

Am I the only one who’s hurt??

 

--

 

I bravely walk to her classroom a week after. I can’t take it anymore. Why is she so happy? Why am I crying every night? Without a second gone to waste, I ask for her as I arrive at the classroom. for my dismay, she’s absent.

Absent? She never missed school. Ever.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

I can see that her eyes are look like panda’s. Is she studying till late night again? Didn’t she get scold because sleeping late??

I got good news~ I found out that she’s back to work as a barista at the underground café. I’m glad that she didn’t quit her job. Meaning…I can still meet her in anyway. I often make a performance nowadays.  Of course with Suga and J-Hope.

I always steal glances on her when I perform. What do you know, she did stare at me without knowing. But when she noticed that our eyes met, those soft stare turn into a creepy glare. Somehow like she’s sending daggers. It hurts!!

 

I text her.

To : Soo-babe <3  (I still keep her number)

Soojin-ah…can I take you home? I meet you out front, okay?

 

Soojin’s POV

I receive a text from Namjoon.

I’m sorry. I can’t please your heart. Not this time.

I take the back door to exit the building.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

No One’s POV

“eodiga?” Namjoon called out when he saw her walk past him. He knew she would avoid him. That’s why he waits for her at the back of the building.

Soojin who just acknowledge his presence, turn around and meet his hurtful eyes.

“..w-what are you d-“

“I told you that I will take you home.” He captures her wrist on a blink of an eye.  And start to walk pulling her.

“a- Namjoon-shi. .. yah..” she cried out for him to let go but he didn’t even listen. He just pulls her along, trying hard to not let his tears falls.

They just keep walking, and he stops the track when they reach a pedestrian cross. With all the energy she got. She pull out her wrist.

“Michigetta(I’m going crazy). Who are you to yank my hand and drag me here?”

They just keep quiet after the sudden question she’d utter. And wait for the light to turn green. When it did, she cross the road half way and stops when he called.

“Soojin-ah, why did you broke up with me?”

“did I do something wrong? Did I hurt your feelings in anyway….”

“I try to remember what I did. But nothing came into mind.”

“is there a reason for our sudden brake up?”

He boldly asks ignoring the people who cross by…

 

The light are already red. So she just stop there in the middle of the road which separating the two different road.

“Isseoyo(there is)” she answer shortly yet loud without looking.

“..nae?” with the cars passing…. They have to speak a loud.

“I told you that I am quite a player too right?”

He just keeps silent.

“I already warn you…” she just made him face her back. So that she will secretly cry without him knowing.

“that’s not true.. you’re not a player, Soojin-ah.”

“just stop Namjoon-sshi. I’m not worth your time.”

The light turn green again and she quickly walks away. Not letting him catch up with her any longer. He obediently stood there until she’s faded away from his eyes.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

“hyung..” Taehyung seat next to Rapmon. Seeing his hyung’s condition. Eyes are red because of crying, messy hair and his slump fashion. He had been there on the park’s bench for an hour now. Why is Taehyung here? Namjoon just called him out.

“what happen to you, hyung? Your eyes… did you cry?” he bombarded with questions, shaking his hyung.

“V..” he spoke up. Tears are pooling in his eyes.

“wae? Waeyo..”

“why am I the only one hurting?” he just let the tears slide down his cheeks. Like a signal for Taehyung… the younger boy captures his brother in a hug. Rubbing the older boy’s back.

“it is true huh? You guys are done?” Taehyung ask still comforting his hyung. Namjoon nodded on his shoulder.

“yah paboga(are you stupid)?”

“..mworago. You suppose to comfort me, not against me.”

“you expect me to do that? Stop having such hopes, hyung.”

The older feel weird about his dongsaeng.

“ayy cham.. you really didn’t know huh?”

“nae?”

“that figures. You’re missing out, Namjoon hyung.”

“mi-missing out?” the younger nodded eagerly showing a small smile.

“you still have the chance to fix this.”

“wha- what are you saying?”

“I give you a hint. Left equal to missing out ^^”

“eehhk?”

“I won’t say another word.” Raisings up his hands-surrender.

Namjoon took a while to think.

“…The reason she left me was because I’m missing out??”

Taehyung nodded.

“I-I- I need to fix this.”

“you go~ hyung.” The older walk away. But then turn around again making V shock.

“gomawo(thanks).” Rapmon spill out from a far. Taehyung giggles slightly and wave to his hyung. “Hwaiting!!” he bit goodbye.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

For a week, Namjoon had been follows Soojin around. Helping her as he could. With the sudden changes making the girl weird out.

 

What is he doing? She thought.

 

In one of the day, she stops him from serving the customer at a restaurant where she works. And somehow, he assign for a job as a waiter after.

“are you insane? What are you doing?”

“doing my job.” He left her and walk to the kitchen leaving her dumbfounded.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

“Soojin-sshi. Good job today. You work hard, here’s your payment for today.” The boss hand her an envelope of her salary.

“Kamsahamnida(thank you).” She bow to him and he walk away after.

She then walks to her locker to take her bag. Right after she’d open the locker door. She found an envelope on her bag.

“what’s this?” she search for a name of the sender. But to no avail. Nothing did she found except for a note…

 

-I hope this amount of money could help your family. Sorry for your lost.-

 

She quickly opens the envelope and found…yes money. She turns a gap. She starts to look around.

 

Duguya (who are you) ……how do you know that my I lost my appa.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

The same event repeats for quiet sometimes. No clue of who is the sender.

…... Namjoon-ah

 

She finds her way to him at school. She found him laughing with his teammates at the cafeteria. And pull him out making the others shock.

“you did this.. right?” she show him the bag full of envelope. And each of the envelopes contains money. Each and every time she received it, she just keep it.

“mwoya? What’s this?” he also clueless about this. He began to recognize the envelopes and bag. But he didn’t recognize any.

“don’t make a fool on me, Joon. You’re behind this right?”

“what are you saying, Soojin-ah?”

“you send me this money..” she demand an answer.

“m-money? These are moneys?” he turns bewildered.

“wait. You don’t know?”

“I’m seriously confused here. Who wire you this much of money?” he turn sad.

“it’s not you?”

“what? Where would I get this?”

“well.. you started working at the restaurant.”

“work- oo. I did work there. But I didn’t wire this. Cheongmalyo(truly)..”

“a-a-a.. if you didn’t..” she then left him there with confusion in her mind.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

She just can’t keep still. What’s up with this mystery person? Who is this? Why did he send her such money? Even her ex didn’t…

“Soojin-ah~” she back to reality when she heard coworker called her out. She was at the back of the counter. Making coffee for the customers at the underground café. this is the first job she had. And the second one is at the restaurant.

“did you called me, eonnie?”

“what are doing? your mixture is getting cold.”

“oh mian. I was thinking…” she set up another cup of coffee breed and brew it.

“is there something wrong?”

“aniyo. Don’t worry about me.”

“annyeong~” Namjoon greet the people in the café and made his way to the counter.

“hey.. did you found the guy, yet?” he direct the question to Soojin who was looking at him.

“guy? What is he talking about, Soo?”

“ah? Amugotto aniyo (nothing)” she do her job.

“yah.. what were you saying?” the older girl ask Namjoon.

“oh- Soojin is looking for this certain guy.”

“who is it?”

“don’t know. But the person kept sending her money.”

“really?” and he nodded. Pour a cup of cold coffee in a mug and sip it up. It was the coffee that Soojin just put away.

“yah. that’s a reject coffee…”

“uhmm? Reject? This is good.”

“huh?”

“yah. are you retarded? She accidently put too much sugar.”

“not too much for me ^^” and he walk away leaving her with the eonnie.

 

Why am I feeling this way? It is you right?

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

Soojin just stop him in the middle of the road.

“just tell me the truth Joon. It is you right?”

He just keeps quiet.

“I don’t believe this.. why did you do it?” she read his mind like clear water.

“ehehhe :D I’m caught huh?” he rub the back of his neck and look down. Avoiding her gaze.

 An awkward silent..

 

“paboya..” he look up meeting her already wet eyes. He felt guilty somehow and wipe away the tears.

“yah. why are you crying?” he keep on wiping but she still let down her tears that had been pooling in her eyes.

She broke the awkwardness by pulling him into a hug. And she cries on his jacket.

“Soojin-ah… g-g.. gwenchana(are you okay) ??”

“I love you silly pabo..” he turn off guard. He pulls away from the embrace and held her on her shoulder.

“what?” his eyes are wide open because of shock.

And again… she takes him off guard. She gives a quick peck on his right cheek.

He became more shock.

“I said I love you silly pabo ^^” still with the tears. She smile so sweetly to him and pull him in for another hug.

But now, he responds the hug and kiss her head.

“saranghae Soojin-ah..” he rest his chin on her head leaving us a happy ending.

 

[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-

 

“Sorry for not knowing about your condition earlier..” he look in her eyes as she eating her cheese cake.

“don’t be. It’s his lost anyway. Because we still okay without him.”

“well, I say… he’s stupid for leaving you guys for another woman.” Namjoon lean his back on the chair.

“uhmmm…” she nodded.  “you won’t right?” she ask out of the blue.

“of course I won’t.” she smile please.

“finish up your cake. The sun has set. Let’s get you home.” He continue.

“nae~ ^o^)7 ”