Prologue

Do You Know the Secret?

...Does he think of me when I'm not there?.. Probably not, he's to busy talking with those other girls. It seems as though whenever I fall for a boy, I turn immediately invisible to them.. But that is not the case with a certain someone... the one boy I've fallen for who doesn't seem to think that I'm invisible, but he also doesn't notice that I've fallen for him. His name is Lee Minhyuk, just saying his name makes my heart melt. I don't know what I would do if this secret let out...again. See, I'm in the tenth grade, but last year ,in the ninth grade, I was not shy.. at all. Until one day when I thought I could trust one of my friends with my secret, big mistake. My best friend, Yook Sungjae, thought he could play matchmaker and asked Minhyuk if he, you know, liked me. He answered, “Yeah, we're friends.” Then Sungjae asked him if liked me a little more than a friend. Minhyuk looked surprised for a quick second, then he shook his head and just left. That still haunts me to this day, and it hurts to think about it. So technically the secret never got out, but I'm not risking it. For some reason Minhyuk and I have become friends this year, and I don't want to ruin it..