Moving~

B r o w n H a i r

*Waddup. I will be changing everything around. It will NOT be like the original Boys Over Flowers, because who likes to repeat the drama. BORINGG*

 

" Aishh.. Park Jieun! Sit still! " " No! Don't tell me what to do! " " What was that? " " .. N-nothing oppa~ " " .. Pabo. " " Hey! "

Me and oppa were still sitting in the private jet, and don't ask. Of course, as a famous singer, he would have all this money.

I've known him since we were kids, so we've done everything together. We're like twins. Inseperateable. 

" Jieun, we're here. Stop day dreaming, Babo, " I turned my head to the side so i was looking at him, and like always, he had his signature smirk. I pouted and smacked his arm.

" I needed something to do! It's like 7 am Oppa! Why aren't you sleeping, huh? Were YOU the one day dreaming about .. eh.. what's her face? "

" Yah! Don't bring her up. Just be happy I'm paying for your admission to the school and everything you wear. " I pushed him away from me and stood up,

" You just called me.. Aish. I never even asked you. You just brought me along, and why would I be happy about school?! "

" Boys! Duh. Sometimes I think you're stupid. Oh wait, you are! " I blew the hair out of my face, crossing my arms,

" And sometimes I think you're gay. Oh wait. You are~ " 

" I am not gay, babo! Do you know how many girls I get? " And so.. Our new journey begins.

 


 

" Wah... ~ This is school is so big! Oppa oppa oppa~  It's like a castle! " His eyes widened as people turned their heads torwards me. 

" Park Jieun! Keep quiet! People will target you if they find out you're a commoner! " I scoffed at his words and gripped his arms in mine, and walking into the building, I heard the girl's gasps.

" Are those the two new students? "

" Oh my gosh! He's so handsome~ "

" That girl's hot.. "

" Aish.. We only like F4! Remember? "  I looked over at the girl who said that, " Who's.. F4? " She stopped chewing on her gum and gave me a side glance. " It's a group of four boys, Goo Junpyo, Yoon Jihoo, So Yijung, and Song Woobin. They basically rule the school. " And with a hairflip, she walked away.

" .. Oppa. That girl is really mean. I really just want to smack her. " He grinned and laughed. " Yeah. She was really mean, wasn't she? She wasn't even pretty. Reminded me of a donkey. " I was about to drag him off, but all of the sudden, everyone was screaming " F4! ~ " .

" Let's go see what's happening. Okayy?~ " " Arasso. "  My hand slid into his and we were skipping off to the scene that everyone was making. 4 boys, and one girl stood, they looked like they were the center of attention, but the girl looked really uncomfortable. " Oppa, come on. I wanna go say hi to the girl. " 

I walked up to her, with our hands together and smile. " Annyeong~ I'm Park Jieun. Let's be friends, okay? " 

-stillwerkingonit-