Chapter 1

The Land of Jechare

“The box! Right there!” Hansol shouted while pointing to it. Sehyuk quickly stabbed the box with his slick dagger. The box turned into thin air with a blood curdling screech.

Hojoon sighed before tapping on the leader’s shoulder. “The Attimight … They’re coming.” A bomb exploded in the distance. You could feel the ground rumbling beneath your feet.



 

The Attimight is one of the three clans on the land called Jechare. The other two clans are Gerkiyon and Tevvamit. Clan Attimight and Tevvamit are evil, and clan Gerkiyon isn’t. The reason those two clans are evil is because they capture people from the Gerkiyon clan and turn them into slaves or into one of them.

 

Clan Gerkiyon has people with blue eyes (Well, one person which is Hansol) which can detect demons. (The box in the story earlier) Demons are invisible, and they can go into any object. For example, if the demon goes into a shirt, when the blue eyed person looked at it, there would be a sparkling that only he could see.

If you stab, shoot, or punch a demon a couple of times, it will turn into thin air with a loud screech. That means the demon is now dead. There are still thousands of demons left to kill, though.

Also, if a demon bites you, you’ll become sick, collapse on the floor, and die shortly.

 

Clan Tevvamit has people with silver eyes. They can’t really detect anything, but they lure people into their traps with their looks. They work with the Attimight clan because they can’t do much.

 

Clan Attimight is the most powerful clan. They have red eyes, which can detect gold deep in the ground. They make a lot of money  off of gold, so they’re the most wealthy.

 

 

People without powers have green eyes. They don’t have powers, and they’re like any other human.



 

Soon, the Attimight came closer. They were on their hoverboards, up high in the sky above the Gerkiyon.

The leader, Junghee, stepped on the edge of his hoverboard. “If you don’t give us your precious Hansol, we’ll throw a bomb down there,” He shouted, a smirk in his voice. Like the big ol’ bum he was, he was smoking a cigar. He lightly tapped it with his thumb, causing ashes to fall down right next to Hansol.

Hansol looked down at the pile of burnt tobacco. He put on a disgusted face and looked up at the hoverboards. They sparkled. Hansol gasped and elbowed his hyung, Hyosang.

“What?” Hyosang asked, still looking at the three hoverboards. Hansol cupped his hands around the elder’s ear, putting his mouth at the other end. “All of the hoverboards are demons,” The younger uncupped his hands and looked at his hyung.

Hyosang turned his head to Hansol. “One second, I have a plan,” He turned over to his left and poked Sangdo. “Hansol said the hoverboards are demons. Tell the others. On three, throw your blades at them and then run. Hurry.”

Sangdo nodded his head before poking the other member’s shoulders. He told them the plan.

“Well?” Yelled Junghee impatiently. He tapped the cigar on his thumb again and then placed it back in his scowling mouth.

“I guess …” Hansol smacked his foot on the ground. “Not! 3!!” He started to run and some members followed. The remaining members threw their blades and tagged along.

 

While running, Hansol looked behind him. He could see the Attimight falling down to the ground. He grinned and mentally cheered, and then shifted his gaze back to the front. In the distance, he could see a rotting tree trunk, great for hiding behind.

As soon as Hansol reached the decaying tree, he immediately his behind it, most of the members following behind him.

Sangwon sat down and rested his head on the tree. He took a few quick breaths. “The … The Attimight caught … Sanggyun, Jiho, Dongsung and Hojoon.”

“Aish, Hyunho, behind you,” Hansol pointed to a rock. Hyunho got out his pocket knife and stabbed it. All the boys covered their ears to drown out the ugly shrieking noise.

Hyosang glowered. He just wanted to kill all the Attimight and get the four members back. “We need to go and get them back,” He said while getting out two knifes and started to sharpen them.

“But we can’t go,” Taeyang rolled his eyes. “They’re probably expecting us to come. They maybe even have bullets waiting for us,” Yooncheol nodded in agreement. “Just wait 24 hours and then we can rescue them, okay?”

Hyosang nodded before putting his weapons back in his bag.

“Guys, we have company,” Sehyuk looked out the side of the tree. A figure was inching closer and closer to them.

Hyosang tossed one of his cutters to Hansol. “Threaten him that you’ll kill him if he gets any closer.” Hansol nodded. He sprung up and held out his knife. He looked the stranger in the eye. “Come any closer, you die …” He paused because there was a tingling in his fingers, which meant the stranger was a blue, Just like Hansol.

Yooncheol got out his knife and also sprung up, wondering why Hansol stopped talking. He was about to throw the knife at the stranger, but Hansol quickly stopped him.

Hansol dropped his knife. “This kid is another blue.”

 

~~~~~~

Tevvamit  ~  "Lure people into their traps with their good looks."
Amit : Extremely good looking man. Super attractive.
 
 

Attimight "The strongest."

Might : Possessing great and impressive power or strength.