Sorry that was just a joke xD here is the real story

Lost Number

 This was Yixing's sixth time in the cafe ever since Chester had been working there, and all his intentions were was getting the other to like him just a little bit. Yixing looked around thinking of something else that he could order so he could just get the other's number. "Hey Chess." Yixing called the waiter over. "Would you like to get me some Cheesecake with your number?" He asked ever so casually. 

Chess blinked and looked at the other, he was trying to think if he had heard the older correctly or not. He then nodded and walked away. "I need a Cheescake." He said to the cook, and he grabbed a pen and paper writing his number down on it and walked back over to the table with the cheesecake. Without looking where he was going he bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry." Chess said bowing his head lightly and walking back to Yixing. "Here is your cheescake." Chess smiled at the other setting the cheescake on the table then looking around for the piece of paper. Looking back at where he had bumped into the other guy and noticed the paper wasn't there. 

"Where is your number?" Yixing asked looking at the other hoping that the other was going to give him it. Chess could only stare at the other, as he wasn't able to get anything out of his mouth. "Oh that's fine." Yixing continued with a smile. "I didn't expect you to actually give it to me, since we just met." He said and left after he had eat the cheesecake. 

--- 

Chess was sitting on his computer when his phone started vibrating. He looked at the number that looked unfamiliar and answered it. "Hello?" He asked, as he put the phone up to his ear. 

"This is Kim Joonmyun." The person on the other side of the phone answered. "I found this number in my stacks of paper and just wanted to see who it was." 

Chess blinked and thought for a moment, how would the stranger have gotten his number. "Oh, well this is Chess." He answered kinda awkwardly. Then nodded his head, as he thought everything over. 'So that's what happened to the paper.' Chess thought to himself. 

"Well," Joonmyun answered on the other side. "Even though this is our first time talking, would you like to go out to get coffee?" Joonmyun asked sweetly to the other hoping to recieve a positive answer. 

Chess smiled and nodded his head, "Sounds good." He smiled hearing the others sweetness. 

The two set a time and date for their coffee and promised to meet each other at then, and began talking much afterwords. 

--

A/N: So here is the real one shot. The first was just to see what my friend would say about it, and he said just what i thought he would. But here is a better version of it. Sorry for the joke xD