Locked Out

Locked Out

       "Hanhae we are going to be in so much trouble, our curfew was an hour ago!" Mino huffed, carrying a plastic bag full of groceries. He and Hanhae were supposed to have gotten the grouches back to the dorm two hours ago but needless to say, Hanhae was distracted. They had ended up going to a bookstore, a coffee shop and even found themselves in a Forever 21, but had managed to waste an hour and a half without buying groceries.

         "Pffft. Trust Hanhae hyung, I got this. We will enter our dorm so quiet that ninjas will be jealous." Hanhae crowed as the two trainees mounted the third flight of stairs.

         "Man, last time you said that you ended up tied to a chair on the roof. Kyung and Minhyuk will find you and kill you." Mino sighed, adjusting his grocery bags. They were nearly there, and if you tilted your head and squinted one eye and shook your head you might mistake the time on the clock for being an hour earlier. Maybe. But Mino and Hanhae had the worst luck in the entire universe and Mino knew it. Hanhae was just in denial.

         "Ugh, I think I'm gonna die..." Hanhae groaned, falling flat on his face on the fourth floor. Hanhae had the magical ability of having no stamina whatsoever and loved to complain. Honestly, Mino felt like he was the hyung when Hanhae was around.

         "Goddamnit, come on! I would like to not be slaughtered by Cho PD or the others, whichever find out first!" Mino stomped his foot next to Hanhae's ear, making the elder shoot up like a rocket in surprise. However, Hanhae quickly calmed down, the fear leaving his eyes.

          "Watch and learn, young one. I, the marvelous Jung Hanhae shall open the unlocked dorm room door and enter, just like a ninja. And nobody will ever know we broke curfew!" Hanhae said, regaining all of his ridiculousness with the utmost of confidence. But all of his cockiness fled as he found that the knob wouldn't turn. The door was locked.

          "Man, did you remember the keys?" Mino asked, raising a singular eyebrow.

          "Um... no." Hanhae muttered. Mino rolled his eyes. Typical.

         "Dude.... It's locked!" Hanhae groaned. He was hoping the others would forget to lock the door so they could enter easy. But the two had no such luck.

         "I hate to do this but... I toldya so! I toldya so! I toldya toldya toldya toldya so!" Mino did a little dance to accompany his short, mocking song.

          "Shut up! Lemme try again," Hanhae huffed, deeply annoyed by the younger's stupid song. But, just his luck, the door was locked. Totally, completely, 100% locked.

         "Whelp, we're locked out. At least we don't have anything that will melt!" Hanhae mustered up as much cheer as he could, but the building's ice cold hallways made it hard for him to stay bright and positive.

         "At least we're not alone." Mino said positively. The two sat down, backs against the wall, facing eachother. The duo of trainees sat there, shivering as they got colder. Quiet, cold minutes ticked by as the two trainees slowly froze in the hallway.

         "I'm. So. Cold." Hanhae shivered, pulling his knees even closer to his neck. The groceries fell to the floor, discarded.

         "M-mme too! It's lik-kkkke the arctic." Mino stuttered, pulling his arms into his sweater in a lousy attempt to stay warmer. The heater was long broken in the stardom building.

                    "Man, we're going to get hypothermia!" Hanhae squeaked, wrapping his arms around his thin hoodie, shivering furiously. He would kill for a cup of hot cocoa and a warm blanket right now.

           "Why don't we sit together to stay warm?" Mino suggested, patting the cold floor next to him. Hanhae padded over to the younger, sitting down with a small thunk.

          "Just warning you, I'm a snuggly sleeper." Hanhae yawned, leaning his head on Mino's shoulder. Mino mumbled something very quietly, the tips of his ears going pink. But Hanhae didn't notice, he was too busy snoring.

         "Ugh. Why do I always like the awkward ones?" Mino asked the heavens. And just thence thought he heard a slight snicker from Hanhae. Unfortunately Mino had no time to think about Hanhae's possibly-liking-him-back as the elder bore his chin into his shoulder. But Mino regrets coming back late a lot less.

----

       "HAHAHA OH MY GOD MINHYUK LOOK!" Kyung laughed loudly, pointing at the two boys sleeping in the hallway. It was the worst way to wake up, to hear yourself being ridiculed.

          "Pffft, they look like a couple. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Minhyuk asked, raising one eyebrow at the pajama clad boy. Kyung smiled an equally evil smile. Mino, on the other hand, frowned. He had a bad feeling about this....

        "Blackmail time!" Kyung snapped a couple of photos with his phone as Minhyuk snickered quietly. Mino definitely regretted breaking curfew now. He would get up to murder lightly maim Kyung, but he was too warm and snuggled up with Hanhae to move. 


Author's note

I swear I can't write any kind of romance, let alone fluff. 

But I had an idea and it was so cold outside so I thought I should write a winter themed fic. 

And I am the only person who actually ships this in the universe ㅠㅠ

Join my hipster ship! We have awkwardly lengthed stories!

Adios,

Eezabelle