That Should Be Me

That Should Be Me

I open my eyes, seeing everyone that laughing at me “STOP IT!” I yell, hope they stop laughing at me. But, it is wrong. They laugh harder.

Oh dear. What the hell is it? What happen with them? My blood is warn now, “STOP IT NOW!” I yell once again. Nothing. Theres no sound.

I open my eyes, and i thik everyone looking at me like their eyes said ‘you-disturbing-’. Ah i don’t care with that.

I walk down to my class, but someone’s voice make me frozen. “Eh, do you know? Im Yoona, popular senior be in relationship with Kai, from our class?” Yoona? In relationship?

“Wah, how lucky he is.” I frozen. My face become red like tomatto. Oh, i am so angry right now. But why? Yoona is nothing for me. Okay, she is my ex girlfriend. Just ex. But, why it feels so hurt? In here, in my heart.

“I hope they have good relationship till the end.” NO! No way! I hope they fast say ‘goodbye’. Egois? But, i can’t see her with another man. I feel like she kill me inside. It feel like i wanna die when i look her with another man.

-

I saw Yoona, she is like do something ‘romantic’ with Kai. Kai put his arm on Yoona’s cheek. Ah i can’t see this. It hurt. God! Help me. Take me to other place that I can’t see Yoona again.

Do he love you like i did? Do—ah too many question. I saw you face. And you look happy with him. Yeah, i hope you did. Because your happiness is my life.

Do you forget our plan that you make with me? Live together forever. The plan that never happen. Because now, you with him, not me. Do you remember our idiot plan for future? Because i never forget that.

Kai holding your hand, and then kiss it softy. Yoona’s face look happy. That should be me holding your hand, babe.

Then, i see Kai make some joke that can make you laugh. Oh i miss that laugh. Ah, that should be me making you laugh. Not Kai. Ya. Should. Ah, i am loser. Can’t make you comeback with me and can’t forget this feeling. But—that should be me.

 

 

END!

BLAH! Thanks for reading my first ever fanfic in aff! Sorry for grammar error, i told you. I am not too good at english. Thanks for reading btw! Don't forget to leave a comment!