A Broken Heart

Broken Bones and a Broken Heart

“You loser!” she screamed as she shoved me down the hallway again. I looked up at the leader of the Jongin fan-club. “How dare you!” she spat in my face as other members of the club jeered and kicked me. I struggled to get up and staggered through the hallway. One of the girls pushed me, and I crashed onto the floor again. The leader grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up only to throw me back down. “Jongin is too good for you. What makes you think you’re worthy enough to date him?” I had a crush on Kim Jongin for three years now, and the leader of his fan club used that against me to convince me to join the club and protect his perfectness from all other girls and make it so that he could be shared by everyone. The only problem is, he confessed his love to me about a month ago and in return I did too. We began to date secretly, but yesterday I was found out and confronted. The leader noticed the ring I wore around my neck matched the one Jongin wore on his finger, which was a present he bought for me on our first date. I crawled towards the end of the hallway and to the stairs. If only I could make it there and get down, I can hide. I had just reached the top of the stairs when several pairs of hands grabbed onto me and hoisted me up. “Where do you think you’re going?” the leader sneered. Wrapping her icy cold hands around my necklace, she ripped it off my neck. “Hey! What are you doing?” I demanded. With an evil grin she threw my necklace off the edge of the stairs, and I could hear it clink against the floor below. “My necklace,” I screeched.

“Oh I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to throw it off! Here let me help you go get it!” she said with a cold snarl. Grabbing my collar, she lifted me off the ground. “It’s a shame it had to end like this. You were so valuable to our club. But Jongin is our prince, and he can’t devote all his time to one BRAT!"