Page 6

Flutter of Pages

 

 

~Page 6~

 

 

 

 

“Where did you get that from?” Luhan points to the cute deer keychain, which has a small Santa hat on top of it. Sehun gets a little flustered by the question, as he starts to fidget in his seat.

“I got it from a small store on a side rode to Busan.” He said hesitantly.

Luhan reaches his hand over and touches it a bit, before pulling back his hand. “It’s really cute.”

Like you, Sehun thinks to himself, as he stares at Luhan drinking his bubble tea.

Today Sehun came into the store with two bubble teas in hand. Strawberry for Luhan and Cocoa for himself. It was a surprise and for that he received a pretty view of Luhan blushing a soft pink on his cheeks. So, Luhan insisted that Sehun should stay for lunch. Which was two homemade peanut butter & jelly sandwiches.

“So, do you work here every day?” Sehun asks as he stares at Luhan. He looks away when Luhan looks back at him, causing the Chinese boy to smile shyly for catching Sehun staring. “Yes, I do. I don’t need to but I choose to work for my boss…well he’s more of a brother.”

“Minseok right?”

Luhan eyes open up wide, “You know him, too?”

“Kind of, I’m friends with Jongdae…I only see Minseok when he picks him up from work.”

Luhan takes a sip of his bubble tea before looking back at Sehun. This time Sehun doesn’t advert his eyes away. “So you must be an accountant.”

Sehun nods, “Explains the suit, huh.” He chuckles at his little joke.

During this little lunch ‘date’, both of their hearts grew twice the size. Both of them were reluctant to leave each other, when it was time for Sehun to return to work. But with the promise from Sehun, that he’ll be back after New Year’s, Luhan’s heart was put at ease from the worry of not seeing him.