It turns back!

Love and Hate

>>> Previous Story

 

"Minho? Your lover now? "

"Yes, he is once an enemy of the man who I love very much .."

"Ckckck... Too complicated..And then?"

"I had to ignore him, because the man who has disappeared, back to me accidentally .. A miracle? Or destiny? Molla ... I'm very happy...and lose control ... I can not think clearly when I.... "

That day is about all that was supposed to be a big secret for them, is just revealed, the inner pressure she feels when considering all that has happened, making her unable to withstand the grief that continues toward her life.

 

Krystal realized if the mistakes he has done, she may be selfish and very exaggerated, there is only one name who transformed herself into a different person. Some people know about Krystal, now lost and turned into a cold-hearted woman.

"What is the reason you do that?", Sipping a glass of wine to release dizziness hear confessions of woman in tears.

"The feeling of love is so great, now turned into hatred .. In fact I hate him...also hate myself now ..." Krystal replied coldly. She is regret for her actions, but she is aware if there is no choice to maintain that, it could just be bad condition later if she did not take a choice from this case.

 

Annyeong Chingudeul..!!

I'm here for updating new chapter for you!

Is there somebody being curious for the next? Hohoho.. ^^v

Well, here we go!

Enjoy and happy reading, don't forget to give me any comments then! :))

*bowed*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That night she became restless, after about a Krystal admits that she has a big secret to Changmin, she become difficult to sleep. No wonder what the cause, it becomes cluttered with thoughts that keep flowing vague.

"How is this? I find it hard to close my eyes! Tomorrow morning I have to go to campus to find the data I need .. ", mumbled, glancing at the phone lying on her bed. It crossed her mind to call someone to accompany her that has difficult to sleep.

"Ah! I will contact Minho! Maybe he has not slept yet .. ", she quickly contacted Minho with her cell phone, and connect..... voice call is received.

"Yoboseyo .. Minho, I can not sleep ... Are you busy right now?"

"Zzzzz ..."

"Uh? Why the strange sounds come out? "

"Zzzzzzzzzz ..."

"You are sleeping? Haishh .. how can you accept my phone if-"

"Zzzzzz"

"Araseo .. You have a special ringtone for me right? So you try to open your eyes and accept my calls, but you're very tired ... Hmm .. Sorry I disturb you .. "

"Zzzzzzzzz ..."

"Haish! You're so ugly when snoring! Paboya namja! "

"Zzzzzz .. Don’t go .. I'm begging ... I promise to be a good man ..."

"Oh? What's this? You're talking to me? "

"You....ZzzZz.... know I really...... love you ... Krystal ... I beg you ... Stay on my side ..."
 


Deg!
 


Krystal felt her heart pounding, Minho is delirious? In fact he is dreaming of her? It is too sweet for Krystal, Minho loves her, even to dream about her. Sound foolish indeed to hear a declaration of love from a person snores at night, but .... is not this evidence if he is really sincere love Krystal?

"........."

No sound of Minho, it seems he returned to sleep tight. He returned asleep. Krystal slowly close the phone after she give a kiss through the phone, then slumped on the floor.

She realized that if she had done a big mistake, might even be bad later.

"Sorry ... because I have brought you toinvolved this crucial time ...", again Krystal crying. She regretted what had happened, either to whom the intent of her words. Surely she feels very guilty and sorry for mistakes.

.
.


6:00 AM

 

While listening to music, enjoying the coolness of the morning air Krystal surrounding accompanied with a cup of hot chocolate. Feeling messed up last night, is now starting to be better. Last night was clear enough for her, Minho sincere love and even serious in this relationship underwent.

"Hmm ... the weather is pretty good today .. I'm happy to enjoy moments like this .."

As she looked around, seen a few people sitting in the cafe where she enjoyed the hot chocolate. Most were busy with gadgets that they had, on average they are an office worker who just stopped by for a while to enjoy hot chocolate at this cafe.

Yes, this cafe is famous for its hot chocolate delights and also a variety of hot food in Seoul. Been a long time she had not been here, the last time, she went along with that guy. The first met him could be a memory, she could not forget easily.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"So you're a business worker?"

"Hm .."

"Whoah! You're so different from your appearance that looks like ... "

"Why?"

"Oh no! no! Forget it .. "

"Just so you know, I do not really like dressing up in some luxury or show my true identity .. Because it would make me uncomfortable .."

"Tsk! You're weird! "

"Me? I do it because I want a friend has sincere to me .. No matter who I am and what my job .. Most people being nice to me just because of who I am and look at my work .. Especially for women ... "

"Uhukk! What do you mean??? "

"Haha! Forget it, I'm not being sarcastic you, Krystal ... "

"Yak Minhyuk-ssi! I'm not a like you Think! And I still have the sincere to love someone regardless of the money he has! "

"Aigo ... You do not need to get upset if you do not like it ..."

"But why do you want to be friends with me? I am a student in university, do not even have any work .. my life is still not clear .. Unlike you .. "

"Because......... you're beautiful ..."

"Daeeebak! You're seducing me now? "

"Oh no ... I'm......... stealing your heart ....Hahaha! "

"Yak! Minhyu-ssi! Do you really want to die in my hands huh??!! "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fond memories are not forgotten, where she was the first time running together and know each other to get closer. Minhyuk nosy, always managed to steal the hearts of Krystal. Krystal still remember where the seats they occupied at the time. Even remembers their happy smiles and laughter in the past.

 

Could only smile looking at two empty seats neatly arranged not far from hers. There is a sense of loss and wanted to get back together with him to enjoy the moment. But she knows if it is impossible.

Krystal switched looking at her mobile phones, she noticed one by one on her cell phone contact list. That’s it! She still keeps that number right now!



"Ne, I've been looking for her .. Maybe she has moved now ..", sounding conversations of others who are running from the back of Krystal. His pace is very fast and visible panic.
 


"Minhyuk-ssi ... What are you doing now?", Krystal muttered as she continued looking at the name of the contact which stole her attention.

She remove the tears running down the cheeks, and tried to remove the feeling of sadness because Minhyuk. Honestly, she missed him now.

"I can not go on like this, Minhyuk, I have to forget you ..", Krystal sighed trying to calm down so that she does not dissolve in grief.



"I'll handle it myself ... You do not have to worry Hyung ..."
 


Krystal view is a little blurry because the rest of the tears are still there, like a dream, she saw a man sitting not far from hers. She is quite familiar with the man wearing the clothes. Although not in line of sight, from behind Krystal could know if the man is not a stranger to her.

"Andwae! He could not be here ..." Krystal whispered to herself.



"Ne, I'll call you later ...", the end of a conversation, he has hung up. Paused and looked at the streets are not too crowded.

Again she saw a cell phone screen, still showing the contact name before. Shaking slightly, she pressed the phone to contact that number. Curiosity made ​​her want to know and prove if what she look now is real or just a crazy fantasy.

Seen the man is checking his cell phone, and paused for a moment.

 

 Krystal allegations be true?

 

Pip!
 


Rejection of the number, Krystal again tried to contact the number again. This time her heart is beating very fast. Cold sweat a little out of her forehead, anxiety seemingly from Krystal's face now. She is sure if hunch is correct.

"Eottohke? If you receive it ... then you really are ... "

 

"Yoboseyo ..."

 

Krystal gasped in shock, she could not even move her lips to speak. Difficult to believe if what she's Think and impossible actually happened.

"Andwaeyo ...", Krystal whispered to herself.

 

_ ^ _
 


2 Days Later ...

A man is sitting in front of the mirror, looking at himself sadly, do not believe what is happening in this moment. It feels like a nightmare, even worse than he had previously thought.

Clutching a rubber mask shaped the human face, its lips are slightly thick, now it becomes to know what actually happened. The fact superbly revealed.

"Yeobo! Where are you dear? ", Heard a woman calling from downstairs, precisely in the living room of their home.

He chose not to answer and still bowed in front of the glass is large enough, this time he felt chaotic and become weak.
 


Blam!
 


Suddenly the door opened and seen a woman with pijama with beautiful long hair which hung looking anxiously to the person who is standing in front of the mirror. Slowly the woman entered the room that is not too bright, approached him and hugged from behind.

 

Slowly and tried to make the atmosphere comfortable.

"You do not sleep again tonight?", She spoke very softly.

"I can not ..."

"You're still thinking about her?"

"I can not lie to you ..."

"Kris, you know something? You will not be able to find Krystal if you do not care about your health ... you need a rest ... "

"Although both my eyes closed, I could not stop worrying ..."

Slowly she let go of her arms, and turning to face him which is taller than her. Kris cheeks gently, trying to tell him if she is sad also what happened to Krystal.

"I know.. Minho is not an easy opponent for us ... We're almost one week back to Seoul and seek Krystal here ... Even without Minhyuk knows we were in Seoul. Maybe if we unite with Minhyuk, we seek together, we will find the whereabouts of Krystal quickly, dear ... "

"I'm not sure ..."

"All must be resolved if we do it together, that's what you always say to me, right?"

"........."

"See now? You look pale and very tired ... I as your wife has the right to say all this .. "

"Honey, I really feel guilty ... To you....... especially, I can not keep you well .. Even you have to be a victim of cruelty ... It's Minho really disturb my mind ...."

"Shh ... As long as you're with me, my love, I never regret for choosing you to be the person who accompanied the rest of my life in the future ...."

"......."

"Wait a minute, you're holding what?"

"Ah-it-is not something important ...", Kris quickly throw a rubber mask that far into the corner of the room and does not seen because the rooms are a little dark.

"You do not have to hide anything from me .."

"Nothing that I hide from you ... I just ..."

"Just what?"

"Yeobo, I'm really sorry to all that is happening ... Even should you feel the cruelty of Minho. You're not supposed to-"

"Listen to me, I believe that there must be a miracle .. Minho could harm me with how gross .. But I'm sure, God is fair to our sincere ..."

"Seo .. I really ..."

"You do not want to hug me now?"

Kris chuckled see Seo behavior that always made ​​him feel good when he felt unable to smile. He loved this woman, especially after they unite their love in Japan, became a bride and groom for a better life.

"Hugging you make me feel safe and not afraid to face anything ... Even my younger brother might be upset with the lies of our holiday in Japan-"

"It's for our own good, I do not want you to leave again .. And in this way, we will always be together ... forever ..."

Nothing can replace the happiness of togetherness at this time. Seohyun and Kris now have a bond that will not be separated, and it is valid since they are in Japan.

"When do want to meet him?"

"Who do you mean?"

"Minhyuk .. I think it's time we work with him .."

"Yes, at least he is in Seoul yesterday morning .."

"How serious is it? Is he okay? "

"At least he is no longer angry at the airport due to flight delays plane .."

"Ckckck ... I could feel the panic he felt .. Then is he looking for Krsytal?"

"He tried, but I guess it did not work ..."

"Then you do not plan to see him? I'm sure he needs us ... "

Kris is silent, he became upset with Seohyun speech. There is nothing wrong with the sentence Seohyun, all of it is true. Minhyuk could not looking for Krystal alone. He needs help, and the only person who can help her is the two of them.  But the problem is ...

"I'll think about it ..."

"Krystal and Minhyuk should unite ... You know? They love each other and-"

"And since when did you become so chatty when we would sleep hm?"

"Ops! Do not look at me like that ... I'm not in the mood for .. "


"Again? Ahh .. You can not continue to torture me to wait to improve your mood... We should soon have a child ..! "

"Shireo ..! I want to finish college first .. And you also have to do it! "

"Okay .. okay ... I understand your requirement, my wife ..."

"Yak! I do not want Minhyuk became increasingly angry when I met him in a state of pregnancy, even we are not invited him to our wedding in Japan .. "

"You do not remember? I do not want Minho to destroy it again .. "

"Then what's the problem now? You and I have been together, and we could see Minhyuk soon, right? "

"I think the time ... It would be our problem .."

Seohyun bend her face because of the stubborn upset of Kris. Indeed she could not think what caused Kris to be as reluctant to help Minhyuk for seek Krystal. Though initially Kris is a very supportive Minhyuk to look for Krystal and take it away from Minho first.

It is so strange for her.

 

_ ^ _

08.00 AM

 

Drrrtt ...! Ddrrrttt ....!



Phone vibrates incoming short message sign, taking the cup of hot chocolate, he saw his cell phone screen. Written from a number he did not know. He opened the contents of the text message.

 

>>> <<<

From: 0838288 ***


I thought that you would not answer my call.
I am sorry .. I can not speak
I can not ask you where you are and how you have been
Instead .. I started to cry

We can not express how we feel
Breath echoes in our ears


>>> <<<

 

"Tsk! Someone is playing with me? "

He wants to remove the brief message, but is hampered by a person named contact Kris contact him now. Frustrated, he presses buttons telephone receiver.

"Ne hyung ... what's wrong?"

"Eodisoyo?"

"I am in the cafe where I used to visits and Krystal together .."

"You're being nostalgic?"

"Ah anio .. I'm just waiting .."

"Waiting? Did you find Krystal? "

"Not yet ... But I feel ... if Krystal will definitely visit here .. Although only a small likelihood that happens ... but I felt here is a place that she will visit in the morning .."

"Do not move .. I'm going to a place where you are right now .."

"Now? Are not you are in Japan? "

Pip!

"Is he crazy? Joke that is not funny? It took time to meet me here if he is from..... he is lying?? "

.

.

20 minutes passed, and now they've been in a chair facing each other. Looks Minhyuk who feel strange with Kris.

"Hyung, I do not think if Japan are very close to this cafe .. In fact it only takes 20 minutes to meet me here ..."

"Ah .. you're interrogating me?"

"Anio .. I'm asking what you actually did, you even have to bring my sister confluence with you. You say holiday, but now-"

"Ekhm! Previously I apologize to you ... I ... and Seohyun ... already married in Japan. "

"MWO??! You're not kidding right?!! "

"Maybe you will be very surprised, even angry .. But really I do not mean to you and not to involve you in our wedding .. I'm worried if Minho will be ..."

"Good for you ... At least you take a good way .."

"You're not angry?"

"I entrust my Noona to you..."

"Really??"

"Do not ask again, or I will change my thought .."

"A-araseo ... I do not ask you anymore..."

 

Drrtt ...! Drrtt ...!

 

Minhyuk look back on his cell phone that vibrates, seen number before sending a new message short again. And again he read the contents of the new message.

 

>>> <<<


From: 0838288 ***


There is no one like you ....
I am cheating my heart

I am in love, in love fruitless
Breath echoes in our ears


>>> <<<

 

"Tsk! I became upset because someone is tricked me! ", Minhyuk became emotional read the brief message.

"What's wrong with you? Someone? Nugu?? ", Kris became curious about what caused the sudden rise Minhyuk blood.

"I'm anxious and worried ... very worried with Krystal, I can not reach her until now .. her phone number inactivity. Also I have yet to find where she is now .. Could she actually go and Seoul is not the place to stay this time?? "

"Chakkamanyo ... You said someone tricked you .."

"I've been dizzy for Krystal, but why this number continues to annoy me .. In fact sent me a short message ... it's like poetry. It is disturbing me! "

"Let me see ...", Kris attention to the number listed in the brief message when Minhyuk give his cell phone. Such as a lightning strike, he can not do little bit.

"Hyung you know this number?"

"I-I don't-"
 


Kriiiiing!! Kriiiiiing!
 


Kris phone rings melt fairly tense atmosphere. Kris signaled to Minhyuk if he would accept the call now. But it turned out to be even more startled, almost Kris loses his breath when he saw the phone screen shows the caller's name.

"Hyung? You do not want to pick up the phone? ", Minhyuk realize Kris that even silent and continued to allow cell phone rang.

 

"Ah yes .. I'm going to receive this call ..", then press the telephone receiver and move from my seat, this discussion is the secret to him. Kris then took a rather long distance to receive a call from that person.

"Yoboseyo ...", Kris began to change his voice beingi another man.

"Yoboseyo! Changmin-ssii ... You're so hard to contact me lately. I actually almost died just to find you ... "

"What did you call me?"

"You know what? A man that I ever told you in that time, the man who became a big dream for me ... He is in Seoul now! "

"Ah .. is it true?? I do not feel if now-"

"You are where now? I need your help ..."

"But now I can not .. Because I am .."

"Come on Changmin-ssi .. This is my first request and also .... for the last .."

"The last?"

"Yes .. Can you?"

.

.

6:30 PM

Kris looks pretty tired in the running to keep his promise to meet someone. He knew it was too late an hour to meet, so he accelerates his foot speed to run to where they promised to meet.

"Might be you have gone home?", Kris gasps when he arrived at a lake that is quite crowded by visitors. All around there are some kids playing area, so it is quite safe if Kris had an appointment to meet with her.

There is a sense of relief when he saw the woman he is looking for is standing, holding ice cream in her right hand. Look like worried on woman's face and a little upset, Kris immediately approached her.

"Annyeong .. Hooshh... Sorry I'm late .."

"Aigo ... You're not late anymore, but you've made ​​me very tired legs standing here waiting for you .. And you know what? This is the sixth ice cream that I ate to wait for you .. "

"Ah mian mian ... There's something I need to finish earlier so I was late to meet you ..."

"Ah ... I get it .. It's about your wife, right?"

"Hahaha ... You're so clever I guess .."

"Then you have something else besides keeping your wife?"

"Ah-anio ..."

"Hmm ... Well, here we go?"

"I think we can sit on a bench beside the lake..", pointing to a long chair not far from their, and they walked together to the seat. The weather is not good enough, it is so cold.

"Okay, now tell me..... what can I do for you?"

"Um .. Previously I would explain it to you ... I have already sent a song to him .."

"The song?"

"Yes, but it like the lyrics of the song writing by myself and even though not at all... I want to know if I wrote it for him ..."

"Really??!!"

"Hol!! You're too much shock, Changmin-ssi! Startled me ... "

"Ah sorry sorry ... I am too shocked .."

"And the next plan ... I want to ...."

"........."

"Singing in front of him ... and accompanied by your play .. "

"But....but I'm not sure if do-"

"You can do it! I'm sure of it! I beg you ... This time it ... "

"Chakaman!”

 

“.........”

 

“ What is the reason you want to do all of this ... "

For a moment she looked hesitant to answer, but she could not lie from the true that she could not faint again. Even she could do this crazy thing. She miss him. Krystal being worried to answer, speak the true of her heart exactly.

"Because..........I still ......love him..."

 

To be continued....