The End, Yoon Chan Young

The End, The Beginning

Hi! I'm back!

Firstly thank you for all of the reader and the subcriber!

I'm so touch with all of you because this is my first story *teary*

Okay. I'm sorry for my little drama. ^^

Ah.. I have an announcement for all of you. 

In the first chapter the title initially is "The End, Jung Soo Jung" but I changed it to "The End, Lee Bona"

I have something in my mind for them. I Hope You don't mind with it.

Happy Reading! ^^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Anniyo oppa . You're to confident : p'

'Haha .. of course . I'm the most cute drummer in Korea'

'Heol ... ( - ____ - )'

 

Haha. She is so cute. I smile unknowingly.

My memories go back to when we were filming the drama. All she does look very cute. Sometimes I got flustered Because of her act.

Honestly, all my dialogue in script is actually quite a big help for me.

If the script doesn’t say I should always smile everythime a see lee bona, maybe I have a lot NG.

Well, actually, please don’t tell anyone, okay?

I 've already caused a lot of NG because of her anyway. But, I mean, there will be more NG happen if I didn’t get that blessing script act for me.

Fortunately, I'm good at hiding my expression. So all the staff there think that I just forgot dialogue because her act is so cute. Well, they don’t need to know that I’m doing it to hide my thumping heart.

Yes , I get flustered Because of her. I do not know. Am I like her ?

Eh .. I like her, of course. Who the hell are not going to like Krystal. She is very pretty and cute. Behind all the cool looks expression of her, she is actually very kind and nice to everyone .

But .. I mean, am I like her in 'private' ?

uhm .. it's to early to tell, Kang Minhyuk. For now, I just feel comfortable with her.

She's like a little sister to me. Little sister whom I always wanted to carried everywhere and hide in my pocket.

Am I a possesif brother ? Haha . I laugh thinking about it .

 

'Haha .. You are so cute Krystal'

'Of course I'm cute. Oppa , you also have said that to all the people in korea. Heol. You do not know how my members, unnie-deul, and oppa-deul tease me because you're implying that ( - ___ - )'

 

Ah .. I remember saying that in our company reality show broadcast. Aiissh. Our CEO is very good at setting me up.

Actually when filming the show, that was the time after I filming the heirs getting-back-together party for Yoon Chan Young and Lee Bona. You know, that sweet-stealing-kiss on the cheek.

I'm still in a happy mood at that time. So, I didn’t realized I said that in our company reality show.

Speaking about kiss. I kissed Krystal in the last episode of the Heirs.

I smile unknowingly thinking about it. Keke. Finally Yoon Chan Young could kissed Lee Bona.

Eh .. What am I thinking ? Aisshh. Byuntae Minhyuk !

Damn it. I'm just realized about hyung-deul. They seem don’t know yet about it.

Well, I was safe from their teasing right now. I 've been able to shut up JungShin to stop teasing me.

But .. hyung-deul to me .. I do not know .. I seem to be resigned to it in any case.

 

'Ah jinjja ? Mian . Hehe . I just tell the truth bona-ya'

'Arrasso .. I'm so sorry. Because I'm cute. ^^'

'Aigoo. Uri bona kyeopta'

'Ah. Oppa, looks like the manager oppa call me. I've got to go oppa ?'

'Arrasso. I'll see you tonight, bona-ya'

' Ne oppa. I'll see you tonight ^^'

 

Alright. I'll see you tonight Krystal-ah.

 

***

 

I 've arrived at the farewell party location. I purposely arrived early anyway. Well, I had to leave this farewell party event early because there is fansigning event which I should attend.

There are already enough staff coming. Looks like Kim Woo Bin hyung also came apparently.

" Anyyeonghaseyo hyung " I said.

" Oh Minhyuk-ah. Annyeong. You've come ? Anjja anjja. "Answer Woo Bin hyung.

" Ne hyung. You came early hyung." I said with smiling grimace on my face.

" Hehe. There was a thing I attend before. Incidentally, its the same direction. So I just came here directly. You also come early. "

" Ne hyung. I have a fansigning event for our new album after this. So I had to leave this farewell party early. It’s not good if I came here too late. "

" New album? Is your band will comeback Minhyuk-ah ? "Ask woo hyung bin .

" Anniyo hyung. This is our new album as a gift to our fans. Our comeback band is about next year. We are still preparing it hyung. " I replied .

" Oh.. Ah. I heard Jonghyun will be comeback ? "

" Ne hyung. Duet album, along with Juniel. Our company hobae. "

" Ah geuraeso. I have not met jonghyunie yet. "

" I hear he will be comeback first time on hyung music show."

" Really ? Mcountdown ? "Ask woo bin hyung.

" l hear it like that hyung . " I replied.

" Good for you. I so can have a little reunion with Jonghyun. " Woo bin hyung said with a smile. More like a grin smile. Typical of Woo Bin hyung grin smile.

I just responded with a smile .

Ah .. where Krystal ? I have not seen her from before .

I already sent her a message when I set off but she hasn’t replied. I saw my phone again.

Should I just send her a message again ?

 

' Bona-ya , oddiya ? '

5 minutes .

Why she didn’t reply. Did something happen to her?

 

' Bona-ya , where are you ? '

15 minutes

 

' Bona-ya, do you not come ? T.T '

Did something happen to her so she doesn’t come?

 

' All right .. it seems we can not meet . I had to go to my fansigning . T.T '

Well it looks like I didn’t get to meet her. Manager hyung had called me to get out. He was waiting out side along with my members in the van.

I said goodbye to the staff and other actors. And walk towards a van that was waiting out side.

Where you Krystal ? Are you alright ?

***

 

I 've got in my room. I lay my back in the bed. My hand is so weary.

I lift my phone. Still no reply from krystal. Is she alright ?

Speaking of Krystal, I was reminded of a funny incident in the fansigning event earlier.

There was a fan who seemed to like our acting in the Heirs. I was very surprised and almost choked when saw a picture on paper she carry.

How is not. I was sipping my coffee at the time and she came in front of me, pointing to the printed screencap picture of the Heirs last episode when I kiss Krystal.

Yonghwa hyung and Jonghyun hyung looked straight and weirdly at me and the smiling fans in front of me. They asked what papers she carry.

And .. Well you know it. After the event end. I became an object of their teasing...

Its already night but I can not sleep. Should I watch TV ?

Well .. I would watch the TV first. Who knew I could be sleepy. I put my phone on the desk.

***

 

I was watching TV in the couch wuth Jungshin when manager hyung enter.

" Minhyuk-ah, you are still awake ? " Asked manager hyung.

" Ne hyung. I can not sleep yet. " I replied.

" He can not sleep because he think about Lee Bona hyung " said Jungshin , laughing .

Damn Jungshin .

" Anniya hyung. Don’t believe him, he was like to said nonsense. " I replied with a wry smile .

"Come on admit it. " Jungshin answered , laughing out loud.

" Aish .. Shut up. " I said .

"Don’t be noisy. Your hyung-deul will wake up later. " Said manager hyung. " Oh minhyuk-ah, there is an offer for you. A reality show. Around the beginning of next year. "

" Jinjja ? what reality show hyung ? "

" The new SBS reality show. I forgot the name. Anyway, they said the theme of the show is about a group vacation. It seems many idol will be cast on that show. But if you don’t want to take it, I can give to Jungshin. "

Really? Vacation? I'd love to. And it’s very rare for me to get an offer in reality show. Only the most frequently Yonghwa hyung and Jonghyun hyung and Jungshin lately .

" I want it hyung. " Answer Jungshin

" Ya! They offered it to me. " I said .

" You're too long to think ! " Said Jungshin

" Aissh .. Anniyo hyung . I'll take that . I need a vacation more than JungShin. " I said to the manager hyung .

" All right then. I will confirm if you are willing. " Replied the manager hyung .

" Hyung I also want a vacation " said Jungshin .

"You 've vacation every day JungShin-ah . " Manager hyung replied with a smile .

" Hahaha..Merong .. " I said to Jungshin .

" Aissh .. Shut up . " Jungshin answered with a sulky face .

" Hahaha. I’m going to sleep first hyung. Good night JungShin-ah . Muuaaacch " I said, giving a flying kiss to Jungshin.

" Arasso .. Good night Minhyukie. Muuaaaach. "Answer Jungshin as he winked at me .

" Heol .. " That’s a big wrong for me to tease Jungshin like that.

 

I was already in my room. As I lay down in bed I think about the reality show manager hyung said.

Assaa ! Vacation ? with another idol as well. Not bad, I can add a lot of friends for me.

Okay Minhyuk, you must sleep now. Today is a long day for you.

Alright. Minhyuk sleep . Sleep . Sleep .

 

It was not until 5 minutes and minhyuk already in his own dream.

A thing he didn't know, there was a message on his phone that hasn’t been read.

A message from a girl who him worried throughout the night.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it guys?

do you have something in your mind? ㅋㅋ

I write this story after spassing about these two. 

I squel so much when watching them in the heirs last episode. Are they cute?

 

Thank you for reading!

Please comment or vote or subscribe this story ^^

I really appreciate it ^^

Kamsahamnida *bow*