01

Kris Wu and The Mermaid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------------------------------

 

"My Prince, we're heading to the sea." 

One of the guard in the palace approached him. He is currently studying about ocean creautures. Again. He closed the book he was and stood up. 

"Are the ships ready?" He asked as he walk.

"Yes My Prince. They are waiting for you." 

He just nodded.

The Prince and the guard went out of the castle. 

"Oh! The prince is here!" A 7 year old boy cheered and ran to him.

"Prince Kris! Prince Kris!" 

The group of children ran to their prince when they saw him. They are so happy to see him, as always.

"Heyyah!" Kris stopped walking when he saw the children running to him. He waved to them.

"How are you kids?" He asked, smiling as he bent down infront of them to meet their level.

"Where are you going Prince? Are you going to the ocean?" The cute boy asked.

"Yup! Today is the 3rd Friday of the month and we are having a party in the ships. It's a tradition." He said, still smiling handsomely.

"My Prince, we want to come too!" One said and they pouted cutely.

"Don't worry kids, when you grew up, you'll come with me too." He assured.

"What time you'll be back?" 

"Before the sunset. I'll bring apples for you guys." He said.

"Yehey!!!" They cheered happily.

"My Prince, where's Sherlock?" One boy asked while looking behind Kris.

"Oh yeahhh., where could that cutie be?" Kris stood up, scratching his nape while looking for that Sherlock.

"He's already in your ship My Prince." The guard said who was standing beside him.

The Prince nodded.

"Alright kids, the prince will now go. I'll be back later, okay?" He said.

"We're going to wait for you My Prince." Some said.

"Aigoo." He said and gave each one of them a high-five before he leaves.

They went to the sea where the ships are ready.

"Sherlock!" Kris called him when he saw him in the sand. 

Arf! Arf!

His dog heard him and ran fast towards him.

He's a 4 year old golden retriever. The royal pet of Prince Kris.

"Yah!" Kris patted his head when Sherlock is jumping happily infront of him.

"You didn't wait for me huh." He said to his dog while walking.

Sherlock just barked infront of him, answering what he said. He can understand his prince.

"C'mon My Prince." The gurad said when they've reached his ship.

"Okay. C'mon Sherlock! It's time for our food party." He said and they went inside the ship. 

 

COASTVILLE. The name of their land. King Kristoff and his only son Prince Kris lived at the palace near the ocean. Their place is all-fine. People there are disciplined, joyful and kind. Prince Kris is a young, gentle and handsome man. He loves to study about fantasy, ocean creatures, specially mermaids. People in their town believes that Mermaid creatures do exists. But the prince is not yet satisfied from the rumors he have heard around. For him, to see is to believe. 

 

 

"C'mon! Let's follow that ship." She said, convincing her friend to follow.

"But Marina, that's not safe. They are humans." 

"Don't worry Apollo, we'll hide. I just want to see humans." She said. 

She swam, following the ships they just saw.

"No Marina! They're dangerous. They will hurt us when they saw us." Apollo, the blue dolphin said to her scaredly.

"They won't see us. C'mon!" 

Marina swam quickly. Being her gurdian, Apollo just followed her stubborness.

 

MARINA. A 265 year-old mermaid. The youngest in their kingdom. A cold-blooded creature, an immortal. She has a pink and long fishtail, light-brown long hair which cover her area. Very adorable but so stubborn and hard-headed. Her mom already warned her to stay away from humans because it'll just cause danger to her and to their families. Marina is dissatisfied with life under the sea and curious about human world. She sometimes wants to be human and join the human world.

 

Once the ship stopped in the middle of the ocean, Marina and Apollo could hear the happiness inside that ship. Laughings, shoutings and musics can be heard. Curiosity striked her mind. Marina went closer to the ship.

"Marina! Don't get too close. It's very dangerous." Apollo warned but she just ignored him.

When Marina, was now infront of the ship, she peeked through a small window.

(Just like that picture above.)

"Woah.." She whispered in amusement.

Her eyes widened in happiness as she smiles. 

"They're so happy..." She whispered.

She watches the humans inside that ship. They're eating, laughing happily, and ofcourse partying. Just watching the humans, Marina can't help but to be so happy.

*I wish I can be a human...* She said in her mind. 

"Marina! Let's leave! How many times I told you it's dangerous!" Apollo shouted to her. The dolphin is now so scared of what might happen to her if someone caught her.

Marina looked at him. "Shut up Apollo. I'm enjoying this." She frowned then turned back her eyes inside the ship.

"Ahhh!" Marina shrieked when a dog suddenly popped near infront of her face. Almost face to face. She fell down under the water. 

"Marina!" Apollo went closer.

Arf! Arf!

The dog barked down to them. 

"I'm fine! I'm fine!" Marina said as she rises up.

"The dog saw you. We have to go now!!!!" Apollo pleaded.

Marina looked up to the window and the dog is still there, watching them.

"Wait." She said as she went to the window again.

"What are you doing?" Apollo's eyes widened in horror.

Marina faced the dog. And the dog doesn't look like he's angry. Marina's right hand slowly went to touch the dog. When her hands, touched his fur she gasped in amusement. 

Arf! Arf!

The dog barked again to her and she giggled. 

"You're cute." She giggled and touched the dog's head fully.

*It's my first time to touch a dog. He's so fluffy.* She thought while caressing the dog's fur.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter