Chapter 14

The Barrier of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Guest star for this chapter: JB from Got7! :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

            While they are walking, Sehun suddenly asks, "Do you like anyone right now?" Chaerim gives him a look. Chaerim replies after a few seconds, "Perhaps..." Sehun said, "Oh, sorry for being random." Chaerim said, "It's okay. What about you, oppa? Do you have someone you like?" Sehun said, "I still can't let go of my ex-girlfriend." Chaerim said, "Oh...sorry to hear. What happened?" Sehun said, "No, it's okay. She left without saying anything. All she said was sorry and then she left. I stopped her and asked her why and what was the problem, but all she said was sorry. I loved her. We were childhood sweethearts and she just left me like that." Chaerim didn't say anything. She doesn't know what to say after hearing that. Chaerim finally said, "Sorry about what happened. Honestly, for a guy like you, I would never know that you been through something like that. For me, I never had a boyfriend before. Apparently, I was weird and nerdy?" Sehun said, "It's okay. You don't have to be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. I guess it's true that from the outside it looks like I didn't went through that. I like to keep everything to myself. And don't listen to those jerks. You're not weird and nerdy. You're a great girl. There will be a guy that will like you." Chaerim said with a smile, "Thanks." Sehun smiles back. Chaerim said, "So...do you still want to see her?" Sehun said, "I honestly don't know..." Chaerim replies, "Hmm..." Sehun said, "What kind of guy do you like?" Chaerim said, "A guy that is loyal, honest, caring, you know...things like that." Sehun said, "I see..."

[Sookyung]

            Sookyung thought to herself as she is walking, "I don't know anymore. I think I really like him... It hurts to see him with other girls. No, I can't like him. The only person I like is Jaebum oppa. We are childhood friends. I-" Her phone interrupts her from her thoughts. She looks at the caller ID to see Jaebum's name. She didn't feel like picking up but she did anyways. Sookyung said, "Yoboseyo?" Jaebum said, "Hey. Are you okay? I heard about what happened with Luhan." Sookyung sigh, "I'm fine." Jaebum said, "Are you sure?" Sookyung said, "Yeah." Jaebum said, "Look, I have something to tell you." Sookyung have a small feeling you knows what he have to tell her. Sookyung said, "What is it?" Jaebum let out a sigh and said, "I like you. Ever since we were young I liked you." Sookyung said after a sigh, "Oppa, I'm sorry but I can't return your feelings." Jaebum said, "Mwot?! Wae?! I know you like me." Sookyung said, "I did, but I don't anymore. There's someone else that I like. Mianhae, oppa." Jaebum said angrily, "Sookyung, be honest with me. Is it Luhan?" Sookyung said, "Ne." Jaebum said angrily, "Why, Sookyung? Why him of all people? Why does it have to be him? He made you cry. He flirts with every girl there is. And­­–" Sookyung cuts him off, "Oppa! Just­– Nevermind. Forget it. I'm just going to go." Jaebum said, "Soo–" Sookyung hangs up on him. Sookyung starts crying. She decided not to go home. She just walks to wherever the wind takes her.

[Soyeong & Yeonhwa]

            Soyeong and Yeonhwa walks in the house to see their moms sitting in the living room watching TV. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter