Where is Youngwoong?!

A Promise for Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jung Yunho? it’s you! Sorry son, we didn’t recognise you. Welcome to the family.” Mr. Kim apologised to him. It was clear from his voice that he was embarrassed from his earlier behaviour.

“It’s okay Samchun. This is the first time we are meeting. It’s not your fault to react like that.” He answered politely.

“Really such an understanding child.” Heechul’s appa praised Yunho.

“Omo, uri Yunho has grown up very handsomely. I must say uri youngwoong is very lucky to have you as his spouse.” Mrs. Kim pulled him for a warm hug.

The whole atmosphere changed at once but no one noticed the change in Jaejoong's expressions. Which was indicating that he was going through an explosion of thoughts at once inside his mind.

“He is my soon to be husband! What the ?! Don't tell me I had dug my own grave, I gave a shelter to my enemy. Shame on me. How could I forget about his arrival?! Now what done is done. I have to do something to solve this matter ASAP. I admit, he is handsome and rich but I can't marry him, At least not in this life. Youngwoong, just think something to get rid off this Junho, Munho, Yunho or whatever his name is?”

“But son weren’t you coming here yesterday noon?!” Mrs. Kim asked him the life threatening question.

“Oh yeah! I arrived Jeju at right time but we got lost. Well kind of....”

/flashback/

“Sir, we are heading in wrong direction.”

"What?!" Yunho raised his voice as Mr. Choi’s son informed him about losing the right direction.

“Yes sir, they moved somewhere else and we have already crossed our destination. We still need to drive for approx five hours.” He added hesitently.

“So what are you waiting for?! An invitation?!”

After five hours

They end up in front of an old beach house. Just by it's first look, it was clear that no one lives there, not even a dead rat.

“Are you sure Mr. Choi that this is our destination?” Yunho dangerously glared at him.

“I am really sorry sir, but that kid told me that they,”

" A kid! you asked address to a kid! Are you nuts, I am sure he played a prank on us.Let’s go back.” Yunho kicked on front tire in frustration.

“Right sir.” He started the engine to reverse the car but the car didn’t move an inch from it's place.

“Now what?!” Yunho asked in his icy tone.

“I think the car is broken” latter answered in his shaky voice.

“What? First, we lost direction because of some idiot kid, then my car got broken down and now I am stuck here with you. Just great. Are you finished or there is still something left?" Now Yunho got angry beyond limits.

“My phone is d-dead may I b-borrow yo-yours to call the m-mechanic?!” he stammered more than earlier.

“Waah! It’s really unbelievable. Here.” He shook his head and passed him his cell phone.

“Sir, don’t worry you go and meet your acquaintance. I will come afterwards with car.” He retured his phone after finising his call and smile awkwardly to him.

“Like we have any other options?!” Now Yunho was really pissed because he have to walk for minimum two hours to get a cab or something.

/flashback end/

 

A flower vase end up on the floor with a bam and shattered into pieces. 

“Yaa shut your ing mouth and get the hell out of here. I had enough. Umma, appa, I told you. Didn’t I?! I will never ever marry to this ajusshi, no matter what? and you if you wanna live for long then leave, right now.” He bursted out his anger and threatened Yunho with his death glares. 

“Youngwoong behave yourself, he is your groom to be.” Mrs. Kim scolded him for his rudeness.

“Groom my foot. Are you going to leave at your own or I will help kicking your ?” he grabbed Yunho by his collor and looked into his eyes furiously.

“Okay.” Yunho stammered as he was really socked to see his anger.

“That’s so sweet of you ajusshi Hahaha.” he ruffled his hair and laugh out loud like a maniac which turned into scream as Mrs. Kim pinched him in his upper arm to break his crazy fantasy.

“Jae! stop your daydreams and bring something for Yunho. Quick.” Mrs. Kim wishpered to him.

“What the hell? it was all my imagination! !.” he curseed himself in his mind. Mrs. Kim order made him pout without any effort. Then he thought of something and marched towards the kitchen with a killer smirk.

“Yunho don’t feel shy son think of it as your own house ne.” Mr. Kim tried to make him comfortable.

“Here!” he literally dashed the trey on the table with a loud sound which cause some of coffee spilled out of the cups.

“Jae!” Mr Kim signaled him to behave properly.

“Please have some coffee.” Jaejoong forced a smile, innocently blinking his eyes few times.

Yunho holded the cup of coffee and about to take the first ship but then stopped to answer Mrs. Kim’s question. Jaejoong got disappointed, who was secretly anticipating for the outburst of Yunho and let out a heavy sigh in disappointment and turned to Mr. Kim.

“Where is Su?” He asked his Appa.

“He got some Science project so he stayed behind to collect some insect specimen. Don’t worry he’ll be back in one or two days." Mr. Kim consoled him after looking his gloomy face, he know that Jaejoong was missing his cousin badly.

“That long! Alright I am sleepy I am going upstairs.” Jaejoong said it loud and made his way to his bedroom.

“Jae, who sleeps early in the morning?” Mrs. Kim words make him pause on his way.

“But I spend whole night completing my assignments” Jaejoong answered back with a pout.

“No excuses, why don’t you give Yunho a small tour of Jeju.” Mr. Kim suggested.

“But, umma he is not a kid and,” He protested with a pout.

“Jae~” Mrs. Kim raised her voice a little.

“Okay, Ajusshi get ready in ten minutes we are going for stroll.” Jaejoong sighed in defeat and dashed off to his room.

“Aish! This kid, don’t mind him. He is just, little bit spoiled. get ready before he get another excuse to cancel the programe.” Mr. Kim gave an awkward smile to Yunho. Yunho nodde in agreement as he left the untouched cup on the coffee table and went to his room for freshen up when he heard a loud yell of Mrs. Kim from living room.

“Jaejoong, can't you differentiate between salt and sugar?!”

 

"Have fun guys." Mrs. Kim and heechul's appa waved to them in unison as they left Kim residence.

“Jae, Take care of Yunho hmm.” Mr. Kim's voice come from behind, a little bit worried not because of Yunho but because of Jaejoong.

“Did they just swap th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter