First Meeting

12 Powers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi there reader! This is my first update of the year! (I dont update very often! in fact its kinda rare for me but i promise to make an effort with this story!) Please comment and subscribe! I love reading comments on how good (or bad) my stories are! Well, heres the first chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking down the hall on the second floor when I bumped into someone new taking a tour with my ex-best friend. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was walking I'm sorry!" I bowed and left. As I rounded the corner I heard Minhee tell the new student to look out for me that I would stab them in the back like I supposedly did with her. What a ! She's the one that stabbed me in the back. She's the one who turned all my friends against me! I kept on walking and ignored what she said. I went to my locker and got out my books for the day. As I was walking towards my first class of the day I saw 11 other new students walking with one of my friends. I waved at them and mouthed to her, "Any hotties?" She waved back, nodded and mouthed back "All of them!" and giggled. I heard one of them ask what was so funny, she replied that I was making funny faces. As soon as they looked at me I pulled a stupid face and they laughed at me.

In 2nd period I met the boy I bumped into first with Minhee. The teacher introduced him as Kim Jongin and told him to sit in the seat behind me. There was no one sitting in the seats behind me or next to me. I don't know why she didn't make him sit next to someone. She told us what to work on. I could sense that Jongin didnt know what to do. I got up out of my seat and went up to the teacher. 
"Excuse me miss? Um, I was just wandering if Jongin could sit next to me and I could help him. He seems to be struggling a bit." I asked. The teacher (Ms. Karp) looked over and saw Jongin trying to understand what he was meant to do. He looked a bit confused. He looked up and opened his mouth to talk to someone in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter