Chapter 2

Christmas Magic Wish

 

 

“Oh, man! Exactly a heavy snow!." I yelled and ran away from the lobby which started wet and very cold. The wind start to blow my skin’s pores even though I wore a thick coat.

 

I saw Myungsoo just grit his teeth and hugged his lower arm which also wrapped with his jacket.

 

"Tsk, see? You should have already been in your current apartment right now. " I said guilty towards Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo just looked at me with cold eyes and a small smile, "May I come in?.” Asks Myungsoo shivering.

 

"Ah , sure."

 

 

 

Myungsoo and I immediately went into a hotel that is not too crowded like usually maybe because there was a big snow outside. We took a seat on the couch at the ground floor .

Myungsoo kept blowing on his hands which seemed very cold and noticed the huge Christmas tree right in front of us .

 

 

 

"You're interested in the tree?." I asked as I pokes his shoulder .

 

"Umm." Myungsoo replied with a small nod .

"Behind the tree there is a Santa Claus who will ask you to write a letter for Christmas wish. Yesterday me and Kaeun wrote it there." I said half- whispered to Myungsoo .

" What did you write?."

 

" I want a pink Lamborghini." I answered as I chuckled and lean my back on the couch .

 

Myungsoo got up from his seat and went to the Christmas tree .

" Ya ya , Kim Myungsoo." Shouts me and I followed him from behind .

 

 

"Merry Christmas, handsome young man." Greet the Santa Claus like a flirt, I think .

"But it's not Christmas yet." Myungsoo replied coldly.

 

 

The cold Myungsoo towards other people, forever cold. Like today’s snow.

 

 

"Hohoho yes , almost Christmas. " Santa replied with his typical laughter.

"Oh , we meet again." Link Santa again when he found me standing behind Myungsoo .

 

" Hi! He is my friend, and I guess he want to write for Christmas’s wishes too." I said with cherish smiles on my lips .

" Hohoho sure." Santa replied while giving a small red paper to Myungsoo .

 

 

Myungsoo bites his lower lip with anxious expression .

 

 

"You can write anything there , you're not doing an exam . No need to be nervous." I teased Myungsoo as I poked his wrist.

"But this is a wish , one wish for one Christmas." Answered Myungsoo with serious face .

"O-okay.' Me and Santa only briefly exchanged glances .

 

 

"Can I come back tomorrow ? I really don't have an idea right now." Says Myungsoo flat and successfully make Santa and I laugh out loud.

 

 

" Omg this kid seriously." I tried to hold my laughs and drag him away from the Christmas tree.

" Hohoho sure, back again tomorrow, son!." Said the Santa while waved his hands and I bowed to him right away.

 

 

" You looks like a kid." I giggling again towards him.

" Why?." He asked with calm tone .

 

" Hahahaha nothing, Kim Myungsoo, jinja."