❄ My My - Part 2 [KaiEun]

Yookyung's ExoPink stories

Again I think about you all day
This isn’t the first or second time
You really wouldn’t know
, oh really

Naeun stopped the music player for the nth time that night. She stared at her reflection on the mirror and frowned. She sighed and played the player again.

Alright, let's do this one more time. She heaved a heavy sigh before closing her eyes to focus on the dance.

She recalled the steps and tried her best to execute them. With every count, she exerted power on her movements. She nailed every move, right on the beat. As the song ended, she heard someone clapping.

"That was amazing, Naeun!" He walked right into the dance studio, still clapping.

"Jongin," Naeun breathlessly called out his name, smiling at the fact that he liked her performance.

"Why are you still practising? Usually you would leave by 8. It's 9.30 and you're still here," He sat on the floor beside her and handed her a bottle of water.

"How do you know?" Naeun frowned.

"How do I know what?" Jongin tilted his head at her.

"First, how do you know I would leave by 8? Second, how do you know I forgot my waterbottle?" She eyed him, "Are you a stalker?"

"Hey! Don't jump to that conclusion!" He laughed. "First, I use the dance studio after you do, so I would know. Second," He took out a phone and grinned in an evil kind of way, "I have Eunji's phone"

"What?! How'd you-"

"She's gonna flip when she finds out, so I'm gonna need your help," The cheeky smile never left Jongin's face.

"Tell me what happened first!"

"I just really wanna play a prank on her before this year ends. So I took her phone from her bag before she left for work this afternoon. And now, I'm about to message Baek with her phone!"

"Unnie's gonna kill you"

"Not unless she doesn't find out"

"She will, believe me"

"I need you to keep it from her, alright?" Jongin pointed a finger at her, as if warning her, in a playful way.

"I don't have to, she's eventually gonna know," Naeun stuck out her tongue at him.

"Guess I'm screwed, but let's enjoy this while we have her phone, yeah?" He said, holding up Eunji's phone. Naeun smiled and nodded.

Silence fell between the two of them. Naeun found herself observing him. He's really good-looking.. She shook her head, trying to forget the thought that just randomly flew on her mind.

Jongin saw that, and he chuckled. She's so adorable..

"Anyways.. umm the dance were you performing just now? It was really good," He started another subject with her.

"Do you want me to perform it for you again?" She had originally thought of it as a normal thing to do, but as she thought through her words again, it sounded a little shameless to her. Stupid Son Naeun! Argh! She mentally scolded herself.

"Yeah sure! That would be great!" He smiled gleefully, resembling a little kid who had just been given a cookie. Naeun smiled, moving to the middle of the room as Jongin played the music.

Son Naeun please don't embarrass yourself She hoped hard in her mind.

As the familiar pounding of the beat resonated in the room, Naeun began to move around, with power and grace. She put all her effort in it to impress Jongin.

However, she was so focused to the extent that she didn't notice that  her shoelaces were untied. She spinned, and at that moment, she stepped on her shoelaces and slipped, twisting her ankle in the process. A yelp escaped from her lips as her body hit the floor. She stayed on the floor, not moving. She swept back her hair, sighing. Great job, Naeun. You had done it again.

Jongin's face immediately appeared in her vision. "Are you alright?"

She claimed that she's alright, but as she tried to move her left foot, an acute pain shot through her body, causing her to wince in pain.

"I don't think so," Jongin laughed, "come on, we need to take a look at that ankle"

"Jongin, I'm fine.. I need to perfect this routine so I need to continue practice,"

Jongin didn't answer. Instead, he took the first aid kit in the dance studio and started attending to Naeun's injury.

"You don't have to. It's fine."

"You sprained your ankle and you tell me it's fine? Nope. Not fooling me, Son Naeun."

Naeun blushed and bit her lip.

When he was done, he grinned at Naeun, "There. All better"

"Great, how am i going to practice like this?" Naeun frowned.

"Look, you're really amazing, and you've probably practiced really hard and really long already, so just go home and rest, yeah? You don't want your restlessness to screw up the performance, right?" Jongin flashed a stunning smile that Naeun found hard to reject.

She sighed, "Alright"

Jongin grinned, "I'll send you home by my car"

 

During the car ride, it was quiet and they barely talked. It didn't bother Jongin because he had to focus on the road, but it bothered Naeun. She wanted to talk to him more, but she just couldn't think of what to say. Soon, it left her mind as her drowsiness attacked her awake self.  She fell asleep soon after.

She was woken up by Jongin's voice. "Naeun-ah.. we're here.." he said, holding the car door open for Naeun

She gave a half-asleep smile as she stepped out of the car, "Thanks.."

"You're welcome"

 

She was about to get in her apartment when Jongin called her. She spun around, and as she faced him, he caught her into a hug. "Merry Christmas"

Naeun raised her eyebrow at the sudden mention of the holiday, but she smiled anyway, "Merry Christmas to you too"

"There's a mistletoe and since I can't just kiss you, I hugged you instead."

Naeun giggled at his statement, "Thanks Jongin"

"Any time, Naeun~" he smiled and waved as she walked in her apartment.

 

Naeun watched Jongin from her window. She saw him grinning to himself and she can't help but do the same. She thought of the day's events as she hugged her pillow. She then looked at her sprained ankle and laughed. "For once, I'm happy that I sprained my ankle"

Congratulations, Kim Jongin. You gave me another reason to think of you all day.

 

~❅~~~ღ~❅~

Hellooo againnnn peopleee!

kaieun for you lovely peeps :D umm yeah i really feel like the quote from the song was quite irrelevant. ToT i'm so sorry~ i feel i could have done better~

but anyways i hoped you guys like it! again, this was unedited.. hehhh

 

coming up tomorrow... cos it's almost midnight here

BaekJi~

anticipate it :3 especially with jongin's prank oops spoiler :P